Molly-Mae Hague #22 Molly moves whilst Timmy… *crickets*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aldi also does a really good dupe for the Lime Basil and Mandarin by Jo Malone for anyone interested in a bargain 😜
I love that candle 🤣. My Bf asked why don’t I just buy the fancy one as a treat and I was like nah half the fun in a dupe is telling everyone it was only £3 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I love that candle 🤣. My Bf asked why don’t I just buy the fancy one as a treat and I was like nah half the fun in a dupe is telling everyone it was only £3 🤣🤣
omg I always say I’m the opposite to most people (mollys of the world) who flex with designer drip… to me it’s a flex to go “omg thanks it was literally £5!!!” When they say they like my dress or whatever 🤣🤣🤣 I’m genuinely so happy to have got something cheap and on the flip side would find it so cringe to say i paid £4000 for something

it’s like that meme “no one would ever know it’s from primark… until they tell me they like it and I go OMG THANKS! PRIMARK!! £5!!!”

Reactions: 51
Them labels come off with a good soapy wash when you first buy something and wash it before first use. Can’t believe she doesn’t know that or people just shove them in drawers without washing before first use. It literally states it on the label as well
She’s so gross. Any new glasses/mugs etc go straight in the dishwasher it’s common sense

Reactions: 6
Probs over sharing here. But a friend of a friend manages PLT’s HR files and they have access to all of the employee data … MM isn’t in there. And it’s not because they don’t put important people in there, the whole board of directors and senior leadership team are on the spreadsheet but not Molly. Weird.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Probs over sharing here. But a friend of a friend manages PLT’s HR files and they have access to all of the employee data … MM isn’t in there. And it’s not because they don’t put important people in there, the whole board of directors and senior leadership team are on the spreadsheet but not Molly. Weird.
She’ll be a contractor, or they’ll be paying one of her LTD companies. Source, am business owner x

Reactions: 29
I’m not buying that her camera was stolen with all the footage with her PLT fashion show vlog on.

I’ll place my bets that her and Fran saw all the backlash from it and decided against putting out the vlog and came up with the BS excuse that the camera got stolen.

It’s a shame our Mols seems to be the victim of all the burglary crimes in Manchester x

Reactions: 96
I’m not buying that her camera was stolen with all the footage with her PLT fashion show vlog on.

I’ll place my bets that her and Fran saw all the backlash from it and decided against putting out the vlog and came up with the BS excuse that the camera got stolen.

It’s a shame our Mols seems to be the victim of all the burglary crimes in Manchester x
she’s so full of tit

Reactions: 26
Just watched her recent YT vid

she is so out of touch and spoiled it’s unreal

“I don’t think there’s anymore physical objects that I’m striving for now I’ve got my house and car”

girl people are SHIVERING IN THEIR HOMES and you’re telling 1.5 million people that you’re happy now you’ve bought a mansion???

she needs to me managed better. She shouldn’t be talking about what she owns and her rich lifestyle anymore it’s really not appropriate. Not even getting into the whole robbery thing.

she should be making style videos or spend the day with me or makeup stuff or hair stuff, forget the q&a it just opens her up to reveal herself as the spoiled narcissist that she is

this entire video is like trying to convince people that she’s on top of the world and haters can’t touch her. No girl maybe you should listen to some of the ‘hate’ you’re getting because it’s pretty important sometimes

she is so immature it’s embarrassing, not cute
This is so true, I feel like it’s easy for these influencers to brand everything as ‘hate’ because of the sort of articles the daily mail etc post about their weight or stuff like that, they just shrug it all off so they don’t have to deal with it but there’s actually a lot of constructive criticism in there they should listen to, then maybe they wouldn’t get as many trolls.

I hate the look of this house. Wouldn't even pay 500 a month to live there. I understand why people love it but for me it's a nightmare. 🤢
It’s so crazy to me that this is just a quick fix for them while they find their ‘dream home’, I could never imagine being able to afford a house like that

Reactions: 15

She’s such a bleeping liar.

Reactions: 9
Of course she claims her camera was stolen. Never heard of someone getting robbed as much as Molly Mae 😂 there is now always a robbery when something inconvenient occurs or when she doesn’t want to do something. Shock!

• Haha
Reactions: 57
the more she talks the more i believe that robbery never happened. i honestly think she's that bored that she's become a compulsive liar. literally all she has is money. that's it. i would find that a very hollow life to be honest. people call her the most successful to come out of love island but the majority of them at least have thriving social lives and make the most of their money. molly just buys tit and not much else

Reactions: 49
she ditched every single friend she had before love island fame, that says it all

Reactions: 31
Lol don’t come crying to Instagram when your new house gets ransacked because you just told the world you’ll be going on holiday this summer 🥲

Reactions: 34
I usually defend her and do like Molly but I can’t anymore.
She’s a gluttonous, entitled little shite.
Absolutely no need for that amount of designer homeware, even if you have the money.
Face of a bog standard fast fashion brand but kitted out in balenciaga and the rest.
Awful

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Of course she’s getting a grey sofa 😅😅😅 Why didn’t she just keep the one that came with the house? They’re literally the same

C2F76E28-4561-4970-8102-C7AD9BDD1342.jpeg

D68CCB15-5AF7-4972-BA01-3DE6336DD913.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Ah she’s deffo getting that gifted isn’t she…or part of an AD. She’s really not that far away from every other love island Z lister…next she will be advertising that custom bed company 🥴

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.