Molly-Mae Hague #22 Molly moves whilst Timmy… *crickets*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think they’re honestly going to push it that far? I’m just thinking at the minute her fan base is aged 12 - 22ish? At the moment they think he’s couple goals because they have no life experience and think a grown man playing with teddies is cute (vom). At some point all these kids are going to grow up and she’s going to need to grow with them to stay relevant and some freeloading boyfriend who lives in her house and goes on holiday every time she needs some support (or so it seems) is not going to cut it. Unless she ends up down the Katie price route which is possible I guess?
My theory: she’ll do a Tammy Hembrow, her goal will be to be a mum and to have children with him and showcase their perfect happy life and relationship. Mark my words 😏🤣

Reactions: 7
Do we think they’re honestly going to push it that far? I’m just thinking at the minute her fan base is aged 12 - 22ish? At the moment they think he’s couple goals because they have no life experience and think a grown man playing with teddies is cute (vom). At some point all these kids are going to grow up and she’s going to need to grow with them to stay relevant and some freeloading boyfriend who lives in her house and goes on holiday every time she needs some support (or so it seems) is not going to cut it. Unless she ends up down the Katie price route which is possible I guess?
What do you mean by the KP route? She earns a fortune so why would it matter to her that her partner doesn't. She doesn't need him for anything and will always have the upper hand in that relationship unless he falls in love with someone else. I'd say she's actually got him right where she wants him and the only card he holds is the proposal. I married the man I met at 21 (well 10 years later), but at the time I knew he was the one. So it does happen.

My theory: she’ll do a Tammy Hembrow, her goal will be to be a mum and to have children with him and showcase their perfect happy life and relationship. Mark my words 😏🤣
Yeah she's not going to give up on the classic 'every woman's dream' - car, house, engagement, marriage, 2.4 kids. She comes from divorced parents so probably wants to show she can have the fairytale even more.

Reactions: 10
Am I the only one who thinks they won’t last? There is zero chemistry. They never see each other. They always used to go on about engagement and children, but recently her attitude towards it has completely changed with her saying things like ‘I’m only 22’. They’ve been so distant this past year, remember the Vegas stint when we were 100% sure she stopped him from going?

They’re a million words apart family wise, she’s trying to rebrand as this business mogul, she couldn’t distance herself any further from the Fury family. She’s a snob, Timmy has his faults but christ she must be hard work. One day they will go silent and quietly release a statement saying something like ‘’our romantic journey had ended but we are still the best of friends’’ and it will make the daily mail and her publicity will go up. She will lap it up like the fame and money hungry girl she is

Reactions: 33
Am I the only one who thinks they won’t last? There is zero chemistry. They never see each other. They always used to go on about engagement and children, but recently her attitude towards it has completely changed with her saying things like ‘I’m only 22’. They’ve been so distant this past year, remember the Vegas stint when we were 100% sure she stopped him from going?

They’re a million words apart family wise, she’s trying to rebrand as this business mogul, she couldn’t distance herself any further from the Fury family. She’s a snob, Timmy has his faults but christ she must be hard work. One day they will go silent and quietly release a statement saying something like ‘’our romantic journey had ended but we are still the best of friends’’ and it will make the daily mail and her publicity will go up. She will lap it up like the fame and money hungry girl she is
Yeah but since she's had the NYE trip and only last week she was banging on about how they are soulmates, so who knows. I don't think it's uncommon to slip into a more comfy brother/sister set up after a few years especially as they've lived together pretty much from day one. It propels a relationship pretty quickly. I'm sure the lack of chemistry is because she's always ill and he probably can't be bothered trying anymore. They wouldn't be the first relationship that isn't highly sexed I'm sure.

Reactions: 7
Yeah but since she's had the NYE trip and only last week she was banging on about how they are soulmates, so who knows. I don't think it's uncommon to slip into a more comfy brother/sister set up after a few years especially as they've lived together pretty much from day one. It propels a relationship pretty quickly. I'm sure the lack of chemistry is because she's always ill and he probably can't be bothered trying anymore. They wouldn't be the first relationship that isn't highly sexed I'm sure.
All for the gram in my opinion. She’s clinging onto it so the minions keep idolising them. Nothing to do with sex, they just seem uninterested in one another imo.

Reactions: 14
i cant see her marrying into his family. she's very shallow and they dont fit her image
agree… it could be argued the only reason they’re still together is down to all the time they spend apart🥱 they each always have an excuse as to why they aren’t with eachother for this or for that…she has to stay busy because if she ran out of excuses to not be round the Fury’s it simply wouldn’t do. (e.g. the size of his family and when the ‘burglary’ happened they ran straight to Frans)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.