Molly-Mae Hague #22 Molly moves whilst Timmy… *crickets*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guysss! Welcome back to my channel thread. How are we all doing ??? Sooo

Given everything that’s happening in the world right now I genuinelyyy feel it’s impossible to carry on with life as normal…

*Uploads Youtube video of MY brand new £2.5 million house*

I don’t even know how to even begin THIS…

It’s literallyyy been a moment that I’ve wanted to share with you guysss for 3 years now ??? It’s… It’s… It literallyyy doesn’t feel realll ??? I don’t even want to talk about it becuzzz… No I do becuzzz… Omg I’m literallyyy talking in riddles now… Omg I literallyyy don’t even want to say it ??? WE’VE FOUND OUR DREAM HOME ??? I can’t believe it ??? Can you believe it ??? Can you ACTUALLYYY believe it ??? Becuzzz I can’t. I literallyyy can’t. It’s been such a journeyyy. I go on so many journeys don’t I ??? Anywaysss I’m 100% going to show you every inch of MY new house, I literallyyy don’t even care about getting burgled again becuzzz showing off is my job ??? And I’ve literallyyy dreamt of making a home account since I was born sooo why would I let past events ruin that for me ??? I know I’m going to get a lot of comments about it and SO much hate, love that for meee 😚✌🏻 I literallyyy made a list of rea-SUNZZZ not to make a home account and I just decided… I’m just going to do it you guysss. It’s called, no you guysss… WAIT for it… ✨ Molly Maison ✨, Molly MAE-SON ??? Get it ??? Hahaha you guysss. I’m literallyyy so proud of myself ??? Anywaysss

*shrieks*

I’m so excited. I cannot wait to show you what I’m doing. I’m having a lot of things done to MY already perfect home becuzzz I’m not like other girlsss x Timmy’s letting me take FULL full control, as alwaysss, becuzzz he’s super super busy doing his 3 mile runs and napping all day x And becuzzz his name isn’t on the mortgage hehe x He’s not really in the vide-YOHHH becuzzz he’s training. He literallyyy trains 24 hours a dayyy ??? Love that for him x We’ve literallyyy not seen each other for nearly four weeks ??? We’ve become masters at this long time apart thing now ??? I’m SO proud of him for working and training super super hard. He’s fighting Mick from the pub soon so I’m manifesting a win for him 😚✌🏻 Get it done babyyy x I’m literallyyy praying for this wun becuzzz Timmy will need to start paying rent to live in MY house ???

Anywaysss I’m finallyyy feeling well again after my work trip to Tulum. Yes guysss, work trip. I literallyyy came home and was SO so ill, it was literallyyy like Vomaggedon in here ??? Mexican food is just not the WUN ??? Categoricallyyy not for meee ??? I proper jinxed myself didn’t I ??? Love that for me x Anywaysss the work trip was literallyyy unREALLL. The scenery wuzzz *chefs kiss*. I worked SO so hard and I wuzzz SO so busy that I actuallyyy extended my trip becuzzz we literallyyy didn’t even stop to see where we where ??? Literallyyy working 24 hours. Work whilst they sleep you guysss 😚✌🏻 My favourite acquaintance Steph flew out to join me becuzzz I can’t do anything by myself. I think Fran had enough of me ??? I’m a literalll chiyulddd you guysss haha 😚✌🏻 Anywaysss I just uploaded the vlog about my WORK trip so I hope you guysss enjoy and you can categoricallyyy see what I actuallyyy look like compared to the photos I post on my Instagram haha 😚✌🏻 I’ve seen SO so many comments from people saying that I’ve had a nose job ??? I can categoricallyyy say that I haven’t. I would obviouslyyy tell you guysss if I did ??? I have nothing to hide ??? I’ve just grown into my nose so let’s not even talk about it x

Anywaysss speaking of vlogs, have you guysss been watching MY FleaLT documentaryyy ??? I get SO so much hate from people that say I don’t work ??? Sooo I hope that you guysss will watch my documentary and see how busy I actuallyyy am ??? It honestlyyy feels unREALLL to have an actual documentary out about ME ??? 100% about me. As you can see from the documentary I’m literallyyy working 24 hours a day as the Creative Director of FleaLT. Omg you guysss the other day… Fran told me I had to do TWO, yes TWO Instagram story posts ??? I’m sorryyy you guysss but that will completelyyy wipe me out for the week and I’ll need another holiday ??? I’m such a girl boss 😚✌🏻 Girl boss vibes 😚✌🏻 OMG what does that even mean ??? I’m literallyyy never saying that EVER again. I’m so embarrassing you guysss I just can’ttt

Anywaysss guysss I’m literallyyy TRAUMATIZED becuzzz I had a blood test the other day. They literallyyy took SO much blood from me I nearlyyy became a corpse ??? Like literallyyy, I nearly died ??? I can promise you guysss that I will NEVER put a single needle into my body again, except for my lip fillers x I literallyyy had to listen to music and wear a sleep mask to get through it ???

Anywaysss you guysss I promise you that wunce we move into our NEW HOME… AHHH I can’t believe I can say that now ??? I will do a vide-YOHHH about my babiesss x Eggy and Bread x Honestlyyy they love me so much. That’s why I haven’t told you guysss about them yet becuzzz I was keeping MY new house a secret. If that makes sense ??? Am I making sense ??? I don’t know you guysss haha 😚✌🏻 I’m just going to end this video recap here becuzzz I don’t even know what I’m saying at this point ??? I’m just SO excited and feel super super lucky and blessed. Thank you SO so much for being on this journey with me you guysss. Thank you SO much for literallyyy paying for this house for meee 😚✌🏻 You guysss are the WUN. I love you all SO much and I’ll see you in my next wun guysss x

*waves*

*blows kiss*

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 125
Hmm, I do wonder what odds Ladbrokes are offering on the OCG doing Molly's house over again... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Given everything that’s happening in the world right now I genuinelyyy feel it’s impossible to carry on with life as normal…

It’s literallyyy been a moment that I’ve wanted to share with you guysss for 3 years now ??? It’s… It’s… It literallyyy doesn’t feel realll ??? I don’t even want to talk about it becuzzz… No I do becuzzz… Omg I’m literallyyy talking in riddles now… Omg I literallyyy don’t even want to say it ??? WE’VE FOUND OUR DREAM HOME ??? I can’t believe it ??? Can you believe it ??? Can you ACTUALLYYY believe it ??? Becuzzz I can’t. I literallyyy can’t. It’s been such a journeyyy. I go on so many journeys don’t I ??? Anywaysss I’m 100% going to show you every inch of MY new house, I literallyyy don’t even care about getting burgled again becuzzz showing off is my job ??? And I’ve literallyyy dreamt of making a home account since I was born sooo why would I let past events ruin that for me ??? I know I’m going to get a lot of comments about it and SO much hate, love that for meee 😚✌🏻 I literallyyy made a list of rea-SUNZZZ not to make a home account and I just decided… I’m just going to do it you guysss. It’s called, no you guysss… WAIT for it… ✨ Molly Maison ✨, Molly MAE-SON ??? Get it ??? Hahaha you guysss. I’m literallyyy so proud of myself ??? Anywaysss

*shrieks*

I’m so excited. I cannot wait to show you what I’m doing. I’m having a lot of things done to MY already perfect home becuzzz I’m not like other girlsss x Timmy’s letting me take FULL full control, as alwaysss, becuzzz he’s super super busy doing his 3 mile runs and napping all day x And becuzzz his name isn’t on the mortgage hehe x He’s not really in the vide-YOHHH becuzzz he’s training. He literallyyy trains 24 hours a dayyy ??? Love that for him x We’ve literallyyy not seen each other for nearly four weeks ??? We’ve become masters at this long time apart thing now ??? I’m SO proud of him for working and training super super hard. He’s fighting Mick from the pub soon so I’m manifesting a win for him 😚✌🏻Get it done babyyy x I’m literallyyy praying for this wun becuzzz Timmy will need to start paying rent to live in MY house ???

Anywaysss I’m finallyyy feeling well again after my work trip to Tulum. Yes guysss, work trip. I literallyyy came home and was SO so ill, it was literallyyy like Vomaggedon in here ??? Mexican food is just not the WUN ??? Categoricallyyy not for meee ??? I proper jinxed myself didn’t I ??? Love that for me x Anywaysss the work trip was literallyyy unREALLL. The scenery wuzzz *chefs kiss*. I worked SO so hard and I wuzzz SO so busy that I actuallyyy extended my trip becuzzz we literallyyy didn’t even stop to see where we where ??? Literallyyy working 24 hours. Work whilst they sleep you guysss 😚✌🏻 My favourite acquaintance Steph flew out to join me becuzzz I can’t do anything by myself. I think Fran had enough of me ??? I’m a literalll chiyulddd you guysss haha 😚✌🏻 Anywaysss I just uploaded the vlog about my WORK trip so I hope you guysss enjoy and you can categoricallyyy see what I actuallyyy look like compared to the photos I post on my Instagram haha 😚✌🏻 I’ve seen SO so many comments from people saying that I’ve had a nose job ??? I can categoricallyyy say that I haven’t. I would obviouslyyy tell you guysss if I did ??? I have nothing to hide ??? I’ve just grown into my nose so let’s not even talk about it x

Anywaysss speaking of vlogs, have you guysss been watching MY FleaLT documentaryyy ??? I get SO so much hate from people that say I don’t work ??? Sooo I hope that you guysss will watch my documentary and see how busy I actuallyyy am ??? It honestlyyy feels unREALLL to have an actual documentary out about ME ??? 100% about me. As you can see from the documentary I’m literallyyy working 24 hours a day as the Creative Director of FleaLT. Omg you guysss the other day… Fran told me I had to do TWO, yes TWO Instagram story posts ??? I’m sorryyy you guysss but that will completelyyy wipe me out for the week and I’ll need another holiday ??? I’m such a girl boss 😚✌🏻 Girl boss vibes 😚✌🏻 OMG what does that even mean ??? I’m literallyyy never saying that EVER again. I’m so embarrassing you guysss I just can’ttt

Anywaysss guysss I’m literallyyy TRAUMATIZED becuzzz I had a blood test the other day. They literallyyy took SO much blood from me I nearlyyy became a corpse ??? Like literallyyy, I nearly died ??? I can promise you guysss that I will NEVER put a single needle into my body again, except for my lip fillers x I literallyyy had to listen to music and wear a sleep mask to get through it ???

Anywaysss you guysss I promise you that wunce we move into our NEW HOME… AHHH I can’t believe I can say that now ??? I will do a vide-YOHHH about my babiesss x Eggy and Bread x Honestlyyy they love me so much. That’s why I haven’t told you guysss about them yet becuzzz I was keeping MY new house a secret. If that makes sense ??? Am I making sense ??? I don’t know you guysss haha 😚✌🏻 I’m just going to end this video recap here becuzzz I don’t even know what I’m saying at this point ??? I’m just SO excited and feel super super lucky and blessed. Thank you SO so much for being on this journey with me you guysss. Thank you SO much for literallyyy paying for this house for meee 😚✌🏻 You guysss are the WUN. I love you all SO much and I’ll see you in my next wun guysss x

*waves*

*blows kiss*
Literally look forward to a new thread just for this!! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 28

*shrieks*

I’m so excited. I cannot wait to show you what I’m doing. I’m having a lot of things done to MY already perfect home becuzzz I’m not like other girlsss x Timmy’s letting me take FULL full control, as alwaysss, becuzzz he’s super super busy doing his 3 mile runs and napping all day x And becuzzz his name isn’t on the mortgage hehe x He’s not really in the vide-YOHHH becuzzz he’s training. He literallyyy trains 24 hours a dayyy ??? Love that for him x We’ve literallyyy not seen each other for nearly four weeks ??? We’ve become masters at this long time apart thing now ??? I’m SO proud of him for working and training super super hard. He’s fighting Mick from the pub soon so I’m manifesting a win for him 😚✌🏻 Get it done babyyy x I’m literallyyy praying for this wun becuzzz Timmy will need to start paying rent to live in MY house ???

*waves*

*blows kiss*
I hope you never stand on a plug ever again 🤍

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I never understand how she ALWAYS exaggerates how long her and Tommy have been together…constantly. Like even now : we’ve been looking for 3 years….hun you didn’t even know Tommy fury this time 3 years ago !

• Haha
Reactions: 101
I’m curious to know whether she knows yet that everyone knows about her new house 😂

Reactions: 21
the most shocking part to me is that she’s going to continue living in her £12,000 pcm apartment whilst the new house gets bathrooms and bedrooms renovated. Jesus Christ

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

*shrieks*

*waves*

*blows kiss*
“Mick from the pub” 😭😭😭
This made my day 🤣🤣🤣

the most shocking part to me is that she’s going to continue living in her £12,000 pcm apartment whilst the new house gets bathrooms and bedrooms renovated. Jesus Christ
More money than braincells

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I never understand how she ALWAYS exaggerates how long her and Tommy have been together…constantly. Like even now : we’ve been looking for 3 years….hun you didn’t even know Tommy fury this time 3 years ago !
They’ve only been together 2.5 years how funny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This is what came to my mind when watching then seeing here. She makes 400K a month at Plt, whatever she gets filter and beauty works and other sponsorships. Being able to have that income as well spending it on rent at that ludicrous price alongside paying the house price all the added extras that comes with it and keeping up with the mortgage while also paying for an interior designers probably a cleaner too😂😂😂 yet I’m worrying whether I’m wasting miles with the petrol crisis and how much it’s gonna cost to fill the tank

• Heart
Reactions: 78
I think a lot of her followers have now seen her house from the last thread (judging by the views the last thread got) and I’m dying to know how she’ll react given that we’ve ruined the element of surprise 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think a lot of her followers have now seen her house from the last thread (judging by the views the last thread got) and I’m dying to know how she’ll react given that we’ve ruined the element of surprise 😅
I honestly don't think she thought that it would be found! She isn't the brightest, nor is Fran.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ew I just watched her vlog. I’m honestly raging how she thinks it’s funny to just book and not show up for blood test appointments? Someone else could’ve got that appointment and started being treated for something sooner had she not done this. She is honestly so gross, I dislike her.

• Angry
Reactions: 67
Ew I just watched her vlog. I’m honestly raging how she thinks it’s funny to just book and not show up for blood test appointments? Someone else could’ve got that appointment and started being treated for something sooner had she not done this. She is honestly so gross, I dislike her.
she did say she cancelled them not that she just doesn’t show up, i’m sure the appointments go to someone else if they’re cancelled🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
she did say she cancelled them not that she just doesn’t show up, i’m sure the appointments go to someone else if they’re cancelled🤷🏼‍♀️
Here’s hoping that’s what happened. This only works if you give enough notice and time - unlikely if you’ve ‘panicked’ out of an appointment.

Reactions: 14
I thought the same, then realised she’s not going to slum it with the nhs like us peasants

Reactions: 8
We all know it’s gonna happen again , she’s made a home account now which is worse 😂

Tattle debate : what month will she get robbed? ( & not learn from the experience again )
Regardless of how much you dislike somebody, it's just bizarre to keep mentioning this ..

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.