Molly-Mae Hague #22 Molly moves whilst Timmy… *crickets*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soooo has Fran adopted Money-Molly-Mae then? New reel under her home Instagram account, Fran walks immediately behind her. Looks a bit sad like surely she would want one family member behind her?

Reactions: 13
Soooo has Fran adopted Money-Molly-Mae then? New reel under her home Instagram account, Fran walks immediately behind her. Looks a bit sad like surely she would want one family member behind her?
Or her boyfriend!

Reactions: 17
Her sister has a Twitter which she’s only used to defend molly and reply to tweets hating on her, and liking ones licking her bumhole 😭 god the whole family has a privileged mindset clearly with no capability of taking any form of accountability or self awareness

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
76714C60-5CD7-4197-AB3C-CB7BFB8128CE.png
When your fancy Italian marble tiles look like someone’s spilled coffee on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
View attachment 1182944When your fancy Italian marble tiles look like someone’s spilled coffee on them.
Ps send me freebies please brands and companies. I’ve bought a home and don’t you know who I am? Molly-Mae, it’s a privilege and honour to be on my home Insta account being promoted by me. All my minions will copy and buy anything I advertise.

Reactions: 18

The whole thing is an absolute farce and what annoys me nearly as much as their non existent corporate ethics / humanity in regards to their underpaid garment workers is how there is a ton of hard working people in the hierarchy of PLT that don't get paid even 10% of what she does to do 100x more than her. I know she's not a real Creative Director (never met one who's sole responsibility was picking a DJ lol) it just feels like even their own employees in their Manchester office were shafted and shoved to the side so some 22 yr old influencer with 0 brand experience can take home a huge pay packet for literally duck all. She will be gone within 1 yr and replaced with some other vapid gormless adolescent meanwhile the people who in effect run the whole show day in day out will continue to go unnoticed and unrecognised.

Sorry if that has already been said

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So she’s just sitting on the floor in her empty house? Surely if this was your dream house and you’re so excited you’d have bought furniture already? That’s some bullshit

Reactions: 12
So she’s just sitting on the floor in her empty house? Surely if this was your dream house and you’re so excited you’d have bought furniture already? That’s some bullshit
Sitting on the floor knowing full well everyone knows the address of the house lmao deluded

Reactions: 3
Yeah he is highly irritating, wants to be some guru who goes viral with his ‘inspirational quotes’ constantly. He talks a lot about not seeking validation from social media but continues to tweet his BS daily and then copy them over to Instagram. And he ruined Dragons Den this year with his cocky attitude

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.