Molly-Mae Hague #22 Molly moves whilst Timmy… *crickets*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She already has it planned - we’ll get engaged in this house, get married and have our first child here and then move on to another home and rent this out. Seems so manufactured when life is supposed to be about going with the flow and it all happening organically and naturally. I don’t know if it’s just me but she seems like a bit of a control freak with it all planned out in order and obviously it has to happen in this home and couldn’t in the flat as it’ll look better all decked out for the gram when it happens

Reactions: 32
Such a weird setup too it looks so gothic and like a molly maison cult 🤣 she deffo thinks she’s relatable and quirky posting that but she looks like an absolute weirdo jumping like that
that bottega dressing gown *is* basically the fiat 500 white hooded robe ...

Reactions: 1
I find it really interesting that it's just another business venture, like buying your first home is so special, but she has instantly monetised it and branded it without giving a duck that she will likely get burgled and have weirdos hanging around outside her house. Just SUCH strange behaviour

Reactions: 21
The fact the home account is called MOLLY maison says it all IMO. Timmy has no say or no pay towards it.

Reactions: 19
i just know she wanted to call it "mollymansion" sooooo bad but thought it would turn people off LOL her private is literally called moneymae

• Heart
So correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Molly say that she already was/still would be a successful influencer without Love Island? Yet in her most recent Q&A she admits (and also admits she's never spoken about this before) that she would have had to move home after 6 months in Manchester if she didn't go on LI as she wasn't making enough money from influencing to afford her rent anymore

Soo... seems like her girl boss move to Manchester and influencing career was actually a flop until LI saved her ass? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Has she changed her name to molly maison.. i get the instragram profile name but to call everything molly maison is tacky

Reactions: 4
Me watching that video of her pretending she didn't know about the Molly Maison shite in the house

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don’t know if I’m more embarrassed for her with that fake reaction or the fiat huns writing ‘brb crying 🥺’ underneath…

Reactions: 14
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Such a weird setup too it looks so gothic and like a molly maison cult 🤣 she deffo thinks she’s relatable and quirky posting that but she looks like an absolute weirdo jumping like that
Yet again another out of touch post from money mae. Imagine how much this would have cost?? Like a grand?? While people are struggling to heat their homes and feed their kids she and mummy fran are literally burning money for a stupid Instagram post. So sick of it

Me watching that video of her pretending she didn't know about the Molly Maison shite in the house

It’s so strange like surely she would know fran had the keys to get in her house before molly herself got there

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The pure fact I know about 5 people minimum probs are gonna have keys to her house. Like her manager n the girls that work for her makes it seem like a business house n not a home. She like a child

Reactions: 15
Ok here we go I had to come on here after randomly seeing her stories from today … that house warming thing though like HUNNAY you are not Kylie Jenner you better stay in your lane cause the cash ain’t gonna last forever the way you’re going through it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.