Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Molly claims that it’s tricky to see her family because they live down South but she’s constantly in London and don’t forget, wE aLl HaVe ThE sAmE 24 hOuRs In A dAy. Maybe you should go and visit your family instead of working whilst we’re all sleeping?

• Haha
Reactions: 65

MissBijou

Chatty Member
That is absolutely a good wage. Her parents brought in a combined 90k wage and she's trying to tell us that her childhood was deprived and she struggled with money. Do you lot live in some dreamland where 45k isn't a good wage?! I was raised on an 18k wage and never went without food or essentials and would never try and paint myself as some deprived child so sorry I don't have any sympathy for Molly who had cello lessons, beauty pageants and parents who could fund her influencer lifestyle or your DCI friend who is 'scraping 80k'.
Thank god someone said it, I’ve been raised on a £16k wage and never EVER went without or was made to notice it, £40k is most definitely not to be sniffed it😱 i honestly don’t know how my mum did it, she’s an incredible lady.

Stuff like this makes me even more mad at Molly, she wouldn’t know reality if it slapped her in the face

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
I have to post this. I did a huge order for PLT, I’ve just recently moved countries so needed to update my wardrobe. Out of all the items I ordered I’m sending them all back bar maybe three basic items. I was absolutely disgusted with the quality, all the sizing on the clothes were off, clothes of the exact same sizes but different styles wouldn’t fit, and the material is so cheap my boyfriend said they all look like fancy dress costumes. It’s really disgusting how Molly mae and these influencers make so much money promoting these cheap items of clothing they were for one photo and probably never touch again, then change into their designer gear that’s funded by promoting cheap tat.

• Wow
Reactions: 63

katetotheparty86

When talking about the burglary an the fact she can't show off her new house for safety reasons, an she's like "it's sad at 22 you've gotta think that way". She loves to emphasise her age a lot doesn't she. Whether it's her successes or her downfalls, they've all happened to her an she's only 22! After listening to the Steven podcast, I've decided I don't like her. She sounds arrogrant, greedy an narcissistic. It was all me me me, how great she is, what she's achieved an all by 22. Did you know she's only 22? She's so successful an she's only 22.

Reactions: 62

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
She’s crying cos he’s lost 800k🤣🤣 he’s literally just pulled out of a fight not died hun chill out?

So sorry you can’t go on your business class, five star hotel to Dubai molly. Don’t know how you find the strength xxx

Five weeks off for Christmas, as a creative director? She’s amazing 😃❤ so hard working x

• Haha
Reactions: 62

fwooper

VIP Member
but did Molly Mae have the same 24 hours as us pre-love island. from her own mouth you was broke!!!!!! she needs to get off her high horse!!!!
She claims she had no money at all, yet also revealed in that podcast that her rent was £900 a month. Yet another contradiction. If you're struggling for money, how are you living in a £900 a month flat on your own? Hardly a believable rags to riches story. I will bet anything that she was being supported by bank of mum and dad during this period.

Reactions: 61

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
They saw you coming! I mean why would you, when there are loads of places to get decent, reasonably priced clothes that weren’t made in an underage sweat shop! No offence, but it’s not hard to see that it’s all crap. 🤔
I’ve just moved here and had no idea where to order clothes from. So instead of being snarky you could suggest some other sites I can order from that are better than PLT and ethical and sustainable? Thx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Only friend is fran? Girl, fran isn’t your friend she’s just getting rich off you. She’ll be onto the next client as soon as interest in you fades

• Haha
Reactions: 60

wiltingviolet

Tommy's bottled the fight and Fran has told her that there is no way she can go to Dubai in the current political climate - sorry love !!! You'll just have to sit it out at home - maybe you could both help out at a food bank or volunteer to get some shopping for those who will need to isolate again. Take your mind off things.

Maybe that will help change your karma a bit !!

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
Omg that podcast….. wow. When the guy doing the interview was saying ‘Molly mae DOESNT DO interviews’, like calm down hun she’s not Beyoncé or JLO. Please. Also she has zero originality and is slowly morphing into her manager Fran. She’s even adopted a manny accent. And surely Fran would advise her if you’ve been robbed maybe don’t go on a podcast and talk about how many millions of pounds you’ve got in the bank xo

Reactions: 58

Ups27

VIP Member
I listened to the podcast as some background noise while I cleaned the house.
a couple of things I don’t quite understand:
She said she went onto LI as a business move…. Yet also claims she didn’t actually need it for her career?
she also claims she is the same person she was before money and fame…yet also says she organically lost some friendships because people change 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 58

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Not Tommy saying that “social media is toxic” when:

1. His own girlfriend is setting unrealistic standards of beauty with her photoshopping, editing and fillers
2. His own girlfriend is the Creative Director for a company that relies on slave labour in order to make millions so that Molly can buy herself a new Cartier ring. Let’s not forget Umar Kamani’s net worth
3. His own dad was disgusting towards a young woman - Jake Paul’s girlfriend, infront of thousands of people 💀

Shut your mouth Timmy x

Last edited:
Reactions: 57

Jellyjam_

VIP Member
Might be putting myself on blast here but a few years ago, I shared that same belief that "friends didn't do anything for me" and "I don't need anyone in my life just need a few people". I really thought everyone else was the issue and I was just bad at making friends and no one understood me. Now I realize I probably was a shit friend and was repelling people. I actively try to reach out to people and make friends and my life is now so much more enriched as a result. It's difficult as an introvert but has to be done.

I see Molly Mae as the exact person I was a few years ago. What an incredibly sad and shallow outlook on life. What will happen when her beloved sweat shop gets shut down by the authorities, Timmy has one too many fumbles or the most likely scenario, simply loses relevance in 5 years time? She'll be left with nothing and no one. She might be rich in worldly goods but she lives a very poor, sad and empty life. Anyone who looks up to her mentality is equally as pathetic. The way the fiat 500 hive mind celebrates such greed and narcissism is just disgusting.

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
How has she got the audacity to post "teams call to start off this Monday" at 3PM!!!

Molly hun, most of us started our Monday's 6/7 hours ago!

• Haha

ouroboros

VIP Member
Most people lap it up. I don't get it because it's not even like she's charismatic or funny enough that you might not notice what bullshit she's saying.
I genuinely think her appeal to (and lets face it very young) women is that she’s very non-threatening. She’s vaguely pretty and slim but not remotely sexy so she looks like the girl next door and (suprisingly) like she could be one of your mates. She got the ‘guy’ too when the other much more striking girls wanted him, so because she’s done so well out of no talent and mediocre looks, young women can easily aspire to that. If you look at the other successful LI girls they are all impossibly stunning and look like they could easily steal your boyfriend (and probably would) and they are overtly sexual in all of their campaigns. Women really don’t like that. Whilst most are actually porta potties and sugar babies she doesn’t have to do any of that to become a millionaire. I know she has done the dirty ass look on Insta, but she gets away with it because men just don’t fancy her.

Reactions: 56