Molly-Mae Hague #17 Timmy your career is over, how will you afford a ring & a Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How sad is that sentence “friend or not”. MM’s mates now don’t even know if they’re her friends? Still licking her arse tho
I thought that! How awful that it seems like her and Steph are really quite close - I don't have loads of friends and my close circle is quite small, but everyone in it knows exactly where they stand with me and none of them would ever question whether they're my 'friend or not'.. how tragic that steph has to disclaim her statement with that

Reactions: 19
I thought her comment about her and Tommy's attitude to money was so different. That he was frugal or shrewd with his money. can't remember her exact words, but I instantly saw a red flag. It's really something that can split people up, when your attitudes to money are very different
It’s fine if she earns a lot more than him and they keep their money relatively separate. Both would be better off buying their own properties than one jointly.

Reactions: 9
She claims her success is all down to her and not Love Island yet admittedly said she went on the show as a business move. So which is it Molly 🧐

Reactions: 41
Only friend is fran? Girl, fran isn’t your friend she’s just getting rich off you. She’ll be onto the next client as soon as interest in you fades

• Haha
Reactions: 60
She’s like one of those girls that ditches her mates to be with her boyfriend 24/7. And then when they break up she’s got no one 😂

Reactions: 39
Don’t ask me why I watched the whole podcast but I have covid and nothing better to do 😂 but I am DYING at the question about who she’d give all of her money to. She couldn’t answer it all or think of any charities at all!!! Such a liar saying she gives all of her “fun coupons” to a homeless man on the street too.

did anyone else eye roll into next week when they both bonded and laughed about “getting your first million” being an anti climax. Please kindly duck off

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Don’t ask me why I watched the whole podcast but I have covid and nothing better to do 😂 but I am DYING at the question about who she’d give all of her money to. She couldn’t answer it all or think of any charities at all!!! Such a liar saying she gives all of her “fun coupons” to a homeless man on the street too.

did anyone else eye roll into next week when they both bonded and laughed about “getting your first million” being an anti climax. Please kindly duck off
You’d think cancer charity would have sprung to mind…

Reactions: 19
Fran should really have coached her before the interview. I notice loads of reality stars come across as idiots (usually because they are ) but also because they don’t seem to prepare for anything.
I bet Steven was laughing at her behind the scenes.

Reactions: 39
Fran should really have coached her before the interview. I notice loads of reality stars come across as idiots (usually because they are ) but also because they don’t seem to prepare for anything.
I bet Steven was laughing at her behind the scenes.
She clearly hasn’t had any proper media training apart from on LI. No wonder they all fall apart eventually.

Reactions: 16
Imagine not being able to think of a SINGLE charity… she’s so selfish it’s unreal

Tommy has no choice but to be frugal with his money. He does the occasional sponsored ad but the amount of fights he's done since leaving Love Island I don't think even goes into double digits and he certainly doesn't earn much fighting journeymen. Someone worked out that his most high profile fight so far would only have earned him something like £2000 after he paid his crew. Jake Paul is right that he blew what was likely the most money he'd ever earn by bowing out of their fight. I don't know how he gets by other than maybe Molly pays for everything...even her own romantic 'surprises'.

Speaking of which I remember when some of the girls from her year of Love Island first came out and were doing ads for those Gummies and Molly did an interview saying about how some of the other girls were trying their hand at influencing but they didn't have her experience and were advertising anything for easy money. Granted she didn't single out the gummies but it's obvious she felt she was above doing ads for them. Strange that she's lowering herself to advertise for them now. I've long though she's nowhere near as rich as she makes out. She's the only islander I can credibly buy as a millionaire but I have my doubts she's even earned that.

Reactions: 17

This. Imagine in this current climate with inflation, the pandemic, people worried about feeding their kids etc, being that ignorant that you would actually say getting your first million is anti climatic?? Get in the bleeping bin Molly. I pity her, I really do

Reactions: 51
Tommy has no choice but to be frugal with his money. He does the occasional sponsored ad but the amount of fights he's done since leaving Love Island I don't think even goes into double digits and he certainly doesn't earn much fighting journeymen. Someone worked out that his most high profile fight so far would only have earned him something like £2000 after he paid his crew. Jake Paul is right that he blew what was likely the most money he'd ever earn by bowing out of their fight. I don't know how he gets by other than maybe Molly pays for everything...even her own romantic 'surprises'.

Speaking of which I remember when some of the girls from her year of Love Island first came out and were doing ads for those Gummies and Molly did an interview saying about how some of the other girls were trying their hand at influencing but they didn't have her experience and were advertising anything for easy money. Granted she didn't single out the gummies but it's obvious she felt she was above doing ads for them. Strange that she's lowering herself to advertise for them now. I've long though she's nowhere near as rich as she makes out. She's the only islander I can credibly buy as a millionaire but I have my doubts she's even earned that.
That was my point about her not buying a house. All the z-listers who are reported to be buying £1m properties are so not true. Most are either renting or will have guarantors for properties no way near that value. Also the fact that you can spend £12k on rent has no bearing on any lending decision, which goes on earnings and long-term risk. Timmy can’t possibly be able to prove future income as a self-employed person.

This. Imagine in this current climate with inflation, the pandemic, people worried about feeding their kids etc, being that ignorant that you would actually say getting your first million is anti climatic?? Get in the bleeping bin Molly. I pity her, I really do
Empty childhood, no real friends, a Gemini (they get bored very easily) and possibly doesn’t get on with her parents. What else does she have that makes for a fulfilling life. Timmy? Yeah he’s not really in it or much of a prize.

Reactions: 16
She is SO dumb, I really wish the question at the end had been, how do you feel that PLT garment workers who are mostly women earn about £1.50 an hour? But I guess she would have said they should have been spending their 24 hours differently. Having no friends says it all - you can tell everything about a person based on who their friends are (or in this case aren’t). I am actually shocked at how materialistic and big headed she is. I can’t wait for her downfall. Also shocked at how much Steven sucked up to her!?

Reactions: 45
Most people lap it up. I don't get it because it's not even like she's charismatic or funny enough that you might not notice what bullshit she's saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Most people lap it up. I don't get it because it's not even like she's charismatic or funny enough that you might not notice what bullshit she's saying.
I genuinely think her appeal to (and lets face it very young) women is that she’s very non-threatening. She’s vaguely pretty and slim but not remotely sexy so she looks like the girl next door and (suprisingly) like she could be one of your mates. She got the ‘guy’ too when the other much more striking girls wanted him, so because she’s done so well out of no talent and mediocre looks, young women can easily aspire to that. If you look at the other successful LI girls they are all impossibly stunning and look like they could easily steal your boyfriend (and probably would) and they are overtly sexual in all of their campaigns. Women really don’t like that. Whilst most are actually porta potties and sugar babies she doesn’t have to do any of that to become a millionaire. I know she has done the dirty ass look on Insta, but she gets away with it because men just don’t fancy her.

Reactions: 56
I actually like that she’s so cocky and overconfident because she’s literally killing her own brand everytime she opens her mouth

• Haha
I genuinely think her appeal to (and lets face it very young) women is that she’s very non-threatening. She’s vaguely pretty and slim but not remotely sexy so she looks like the girl next door and (suprisingly) like she could be one of your mates. She got the ‘guy’ too when the other much more striking girls wanted him, so because she’s done so well out of no talent and mediocre looks, young women can easily aspire to that. If you look at the other successful LI girls they are all impossibly stunning and look like they could easily steal your boyfriend (and probably would) and they are overtly sexual in all of their campaigns. Women really don’t like that. Whilst most are actually porta potties and sugar babies she doesn’t have to do any of that to become a millionaire. I know she has done the dirty ass look on Insta, but she gets away with it because men just don’t fancy her.
Yep this is definitely true. The other successful girls are either drop dead gorgeous or have a big personality/are funny (like Olivia Atwood). Both are threatening to lots of women in different ways.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.