Molly-Mae Hague #17 Timmy your career is over, how will you afford a ring & a Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This is getting embarrassing for them all.

When will we get loved up pics of the happy couple 🥰

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I don’t get the unnecessary trip to Budapest during a global pandemic (when most people haven’t been away for a very long time) to shoot pictures that look no different to if they were shot in Manchester City centre?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I can't believe that Tommy is a Fury. The dad and brother are unhinged and Tommy's harmless. Dim but harmless.

Reactions: 32
I can't believe that Tommy is a Fury. The dad and brother are unhinged and Tommy's harmless. Dim but harmless.
I don't know about that. Allegedly he lied to his ex before Love Island that he was visiting a cancer stricken mother so he could cheat and score coke. That same girlfriend said he used to shout at her and call her names if she dressed in revealing clothes. Granted people can change but this hardly ancient history we're talking about two months before he went on Love Island.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I don't know about that. Allegedly he lied to his ex before Love Island that he was visiting a cancer stricken mother so he could cheat and score coke. That same girlfriend said he used to shout at her and call her names if she dressed in revealing clothes. Granted people can change but this hardly ancient history we're talking about two months before he went on Love Island.
Maybe she was lying for clout though? Selling a story on how basic and dim Tommy was hardly gonna be of interest

Reactions: 9
Maybe she was lying for clout though? Selling a story on how basic and dim Tommy was hardly gonna be of interest
Maybe, but if his ex said he used to shout at her and call her names for wearing revealing clothes, and then we’ve seen evidence here of how drastically Molly changed her dress sense ever since she started dating him….well there’s no smoke without fire?

Reactions: 31
Maybe, but if his ex said he used to shout at her and call her names for wearing revealing clothes, and then we’ve seen evidence here of how drastically Molly changed her dress sense ever since she started dating him….well there’s no smoke without fire?
Maybe ye… she literally never wears anything even close to revealing.. which I think is nice as you get older to be a bit more “classy” but she literally never has ANY skin showing… it’s actually quite bizarre and could be because of Tommy as you said

Reactions: 15
Possible and in most situations I'm a big innocent until proven guilty person which is why I put 'allegedly'. For what it's worth she did post receipts that the two of them were still together in February 2019 when he claims single. At very least that would seem to back up her other assertion that he dumped her to go on Love Island.

I'm pretty sure that she's said in vlogs that she doesn't wear revealing clothes because Tommy doesn't like it. Now if that is him simply saying 'babe, I don't like it when you wear skimpy outfits' and she of her own volition chooses not to as a compromise that's technically fine. However given the previous accusations of controlling behavior and abuse on this issue it's bit of a red flag to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I feel like the dad John has quite similar mannerisms to tommy, they are both cringe as fuk

Reactions: 8
I think contributing to why she doesn't wear skimpy stuff anymore is in part because a) she's not as slim as she was (not that this should stop a person wearing what they like) and b) she has a bit more control over the stuff she promotes now. She doesn't have to dress up for the commission - her brand is now basically looking like a dirty slob and her followers love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think contributing to why she doesn't wear skimpy stuff anymore is in part because a) she's not as slim as she was (not that this should stop a person wearing what they like) and b) she has a bit more control over the stuff she promotes now. She doesn't have to dress up for the commission - her brand is now basically looking like a dirty slob and her followers love it.
I think what also helps is street wear is very on trend. She may look a mess, but somehow it’s in.

Reactions: 11

This is getting embarrassing for them all.

When will we get loved up pics of the happy couple 🥰

OMG - the most appalling, sexist vile behaviour and language. Surely the Boxing Federation will have something to say about this - its just so aggressive and threatening. Surely its violating endless codes of behaviour. I noticed one of the comments sections was suggesting Tyson must be on coke again to be ranting away at this level.

No Wonder MM and TNT aren't posting any couple stuff right now - Fran must be very keen to dissociate MM from any connection to this type of rhetoric. If I were Fran I'd be very nervous of the brand getting mixed up with this - it won't look good. It's something of a PR disaster waiting to happen.

I think things must feel pretty fragile right now. Lets hope they don't plan a post xmas foreign trip to 'recover' !!

Reactions: 17
Find it hilarious how molly hyped up the fight as much as tommy but hasn’t posted a single thing since he dropped out🤣🤣 molly hun are u embarrazzed

• Haha
Reactions: 45
It was only a few weeks ago his dad made disgusting comments about Jakes girlfriend. John, Tyson and Jake all seem to get away with it. I don’t know much about the boxing world but it seems to be how most of them are.

Molly mentioned before about wanting a holiday because she’s only been away on *work trips*🙄it would be wise to not jet off. The dates Tommy said he had his chest infection didn’t stop him from meeting Molly doing pap walks.

Reactions: 6
In her new vid, Molly sadly had to cancel her holiday to Dubai with Tommy in January and now she doesn’t have a Christmas present for him 🥺

Of course the water works came and she got emotional talking about Timmy dropping out the fight 🥺x

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She’s crying cos he’s lost 800k🤣🤣 he’s literally just pulled out of a fight not died hun chill out?

So sorry you can’t go on your business class, five star hotel to Dubai molly. Don’t know how you find the strength xxx

Five weeks off for Christmas, as a creative director? She’s amazing 😃❤ so hard working x

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.