Molly-Mae Hague #17 Timmy your career is over, how will you afford a ring & a Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's odd is that she managed to have friends very easily pre and during Love Island..... That Steph Lam who posted the story, Amy Hart said during LI that Molly was her best friend in there, I'm sure she did videos with Ella called "me and my best friend do XXXX" and it's like she came out and dropped them all 🥴 exactly for what is bizarre and unclear

Reactions: 23
Well at least she accepts she looks like a small child playing dress up with mummy’s clothes. Her intelligence level certainly drops by 5 years, every year! 😄

Sorry but I do expect influencers to support good causes as well as lining their own pocket. Philanthropy (though admittedly self serving or tax efficient for most) should be high on their agenda as conscious and caring citizens who have a platform. The fact that it isn’t and the supporters don’t care is why this world is going to tit. Take Marcus Rashford, love him or loath him he’s done more for kids in the UK than tonnes of charities simply by putting his name to a cause that he is passionate about and more importantly, has been through himself. He certainly doesn’t need to. He even lobbied the government. Imagine her getting her fat lazy ass out of bed before 3pm to talk to Boris!
I didn't mean what they should/shouldn't do I meant my realistic views! But yes of course they definitely should do that. That's why for all her many MANY faults (for example) I have a soft spot for Faye - I didn't even know about volunteering guide dogs before she talked about it, so I'm sure that's inspired people to look into it.

Marcus Rashford is amazing. A true example of what you can do with your influence. Then again, he has an actual talent - Molly does not.

Reactions: 12
I listened to her podcast with Steven Bartlett out of curiosity on 1.5 speed so you don't have to. She comes off as intensely unlikable in the first half. Like all the traits we know she has (materialism, arrogance, money obsessed) but exaggerated tenfold. Summary:

• She repeats her favourite saying that everyone has the same 24 hours in a day. Says she was criticised for saying this in the past because some people are born into poverty and don’t start at the same level, but she brushes this off and repeats “technically we do [have 24 hrs in the same day]”. Goes on to say that if you want something you can achieve it, and it all depends on what lengths you are willing to go to, and that she has gone to extreme lengths and works her arse off. She sounds particularly insensitive during this part and basically implies that poor people who aren’t successful just aren’t going to enough lengths to pull themselves out of poverty.
  • The reason she is where she is now is not because of Love Island.
  • She sets regular goals with Fran, with examples of earlier goals being she wanted 1, then 2 million in her bank account.
  • This part was the worst for me: she essentially says that what she has isn’t enough for her. She wants a bigger house, bigger things (she actually says this). Acknowledges this is something she needs to work on but this segment makes it clear that her goals are just about money and having more of it.
  • Admits she has basically no friends, that she lost a lot of them since being on Love Island. Claims this isn’t because she changed but because she didn’t have time for friends (AKA she was a bad friend and dropped them when she got successful). But claims she is fine with this, that friends just cling on and don’t add much to your life. This part was actually pretty sad. I don’t think she has ever had proper friends if she thinks that’s what having friends is like.
  • When the Daily Mail published the pictures of her in a white bikini she rang their customer service line screaming and crying telling them to take them down.
  • Says she is mindful of what she posts about weight loss/fitness because of her young fans… as far as I was aware she is still posting her disgusting tuna and lettuce concoctions.
  • She is asked what organisation she would donate all her money to if she had to. Couldn’t name a single charity - she says she would donate it all to a homeless man on the street. The fact she couldn’t name a single organisation tells you everything you need to know about her (lack of) charitable activities.
Didn’t she say all the proceeds of her depop sales go to charity…? So how could she not name one off the top of her head

Reactions: 16
Omg that podcast….. wow. When the guy doing the interview was saying ‘Molly mae DOESNT DO interviews’, like calm down hun she’s not Beyoncé or JLO. Please. Also she has zero originality and is slowly morphing into her manager Fran. She’s even adopted a manny accent. And surely Fran would advise her if you’ve been robbed maybe don’t go on a podcast and talk about how many millions of pounds you’ve got in the bank xo

Reactions: 58

Has anyone seen this? It honestly reads as though the author is on Molly and Tommy's pay roll.

Tldr: the author was more excited when Molly passed her driving test than when they passed their own. She's like your basic, harmless friend who never moved out of your hometown. Also, who cares that Molly Mae flaunts obscene wealth and is the face of a glorified sweat shop. She's just like us 😗✌
I like Vice but this was tit even for them. If you go on the Vice Facebook page all the comments are "who?".

Reactions: 9
I didn't mean what they should/shouldn't do I meant my realistic views! But yes of course they definitely should do that. That's why for all her many MANY faults (for example) I have a soft spot for Faye - I didn't even know about volunteering guide dogs before she talked about it, so I'm sure that's inspired people to look into it.

Marcus Rashford is amazing. A true example of what you can do with your influence. Then again, he has an actual talent - Molly does not.
Sorry, no I know you weren’t. It annoys me so much that people love her and say she’s ‘harmless’ when she is just greedy and ruthless. Some idiot on DF made a comment that Marcus made up the fact that his mother used food banks for attention. I bet they’re MM’s biggest fan! 😀

Reactions: 15
If there was a game where we took a shot every time she said Fran, we'd all be pissed until next Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her fans are frothing at the mouth at this tweet lol. They’re not getting the point (which is not surprising as I don’t think they’re the brightest sparks) - nobody is saying it’s bad to have a small circle of friends. I’d wager most people have a small number of actual friends. It’s what she said about how she views friendships in general that ring alarm bells: that having friends is just “trying to make people happy”, that they “come and go”, they “don’t add much”. That she’d rather focus on making money than having friends. These attitudes towards friendships seem like classic narcissistic traits to me, i.e. not approaching friendships as a two-way street but as something which should benefit ME without putting any effort in.

Reactions: 37
absolutely baffled by this? literally all the bottles she has shown are half empty? it takes months and months and months to get through half of bottles that size. liar liar
I came on here to post about this too…. So full of tit. Sounds so entitled too. She’s hardly hard up with all those bottles of perfume, come on 🤦🏻‍♀️ She really does herself no favours

Reactions: 6
Might be putting myself on blast here but a few years ago, I shared that same belief that "friends didn't do anything for me" and "I don't need anyone in my life just need a few people". I really thought everyone else was the issue and I was just bad at making friends and no one understood me. Now I realize I probably was a tit friend and was repelling people. I actively try to reach out to people and make friends and my life is now so much more enriched as a result. It's difficult as an introvert but has to be done.

I see Molly Mae as the exact person I was a few years ago. What an incredibly sad and shallow outlook on life. What will happen when her beloved sweat shop gets shut down by the authorities, Timmy has one too many fumbles or the most likely scenario, simply loses relevance in 5 years time? She'll be left with nothing and no one. She might be rich in worldly goods but she lives a very poor, sad and empty life. Anyone who looks up to her mentality is equally as pathetic. The way the fiat 500 hive mind celebrates such greed and narcissism is just disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Might be putting myself on blast here but a few years ago, I shared that same belief that "friends didn't do anything for me" and "I don't need anyone in my life just need a few people". I really thought everyone else was the issue and I was just bad at making friends and no one understood me. Now I realize I probably was a tit friend and was repelling people. I actively try to reach out to people and make friends and my life is now so much more enriched as a result. It's difficult as an introvert but has to be done.

I see Molly Mae as the exact person I was a few years ago. What an incredibly sad and shallow outlook on life. What will happen when her beloved sweat shop gets shut down by the authorities and Timmy has one too many fumbles? She'll be left with nothing and no one. She might be rich in worldly goods but she lives a very poor, sad and empty life. Anyone who looks up to her mentality is equally as pathetic. The way the fiat 500 hive mind celebrates such greed and narcissism is just disgusting.
She’s 22. Not many people are mature enough to self reflect at that age, if any at all. For most of us it takes years of trials and tribulations and probably counselling. I find it perfectly plausible that she’s just decided to aim for her goals and not give a toss about trivial things like friends and family (I am not agreeing here).

She probably thinks she’s the next Elon Musk (or someone similar who relates to her demographic, because I’m sure she doesn’t know who he is). Whilst we were all planning college, uni, marriage, kids etc, she was plotting her first million by 21, her first billion by 25 and so on, you get the point. She has one goal in life and it’s money and all that it affords. She would probably flog Timmy if it made her a good lump sum for her mansion fund. She will learn eventually as we all do.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Have any of you seen this? https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....ry-sombre-display-head-pal-Maura-Higgins.html
They really don’t strike me as being very in love idk I know looks can be deceiving, but what’s weirder is the fact Maura’s always tagging along with them. You know, Maura who wanted to BE with Tommy on LI and literally would’ve got with him in a second. Two girls hanging out with one guy is just a strange dynamic imo no matter how “close” Maura and Molly are

Reactions: 15
If she thinks friends are a waste of time does that mean she doesn’t like Tommy having friends then I wouldn’t put it past her

Reactions: 9
The minute you open up a dialogue about friends ‘not adding anything to your life’ you’re inviting the people you know to ask what you add to theirs, no? I hope at least one person she knows is asking that question. If I was her friend I’d rather she just slapped me, it’s just such a crappy way of looking at any friendship.

Reactions: 27
The minute you open up a dialogue about friends ‘not adding anything to your life’ you’re inviting the people you know to ask what you add to theirs, no? I hope at least one person she knows is asking that question. If I was her friend I’d rather she just slapped me, it’s just such a crappy way of looking at any friendship.
To be honest if your mate said this you’d probably not bother with them anymore.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.