Molly-Mae Hague #17 Timmy your career is over, how will you afford a ring & a Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So MM's income is 3 million a year. If Fran is just charging her 30 per cent that puts her at a pretty high income too; 900.000 if my maths is right !! No wonder she's prepared to devote her life to her !!

Reactions: 20
I heard the 250k figure on the news when they covered influencers breaking advertising rules and mentioned her (they called her Love Island's Molly Mae which I'm hoping she saw) but they said she earned that amount per instagram post. That never made sense as not every post is an ad more likely it's rough average of what she earns per month. Still I have my doubts. Certainly Star Power Gummies are not paying anywhere near that amount for an ad and frankly if she was earning that much she'd be living in her dream mansion. Molly is rich but I don't buy she isn't Richie Rich rich yet.

Reactions: 10
if she really is earning that much i hope she's saving some of it bc she really will be a prime example of losing your fans very quickly in a couple years time

Reactions: 13
Certainly Star Power Gummies are not paying anywhere near that amount for an ad and frankly if she was earning that much she'd be living in her dream mansion. Molly is rich but I don't buy she isn't Richie Rich rich yet.
I don't doubt for a second she can't afford the mansion she wants - I think the problem is that Tommy cannot afford to contribute his part hence why they haven't bought yet.

Reactions: 30
So MM's income is 3 million a year. If Fran is just charging her 30 per cent that puts her at a pretty high income too; 900.000 if my maths is right !! No wonder she's prepared to devote her life to her !!
After tax though…

Reactions: 1
I just watched the vid where she gifted her mum the car. I found Molly very cringey and quite geeky to be honest.
I feel she needn't of mentioned she gifted her sister a car last year, or that her mum could 'sell her old car & keep the money'.
I found her sister surprisingly entitled (isn't she in the army or something?) she didn't seem particularly grateful for the bag in my opinion.
Molly seems completely reliant on Tommy.
I am a little disappointed that she won't be doing a 'what I got for Xmas vid' purely cos I'm nosey AF & wondered what Fran had got her!

Reactions: 29
After tax though…
Im not great at tax stuff - but I would imagine she pays this amount into her own company and then runs, quite legally, the cost of expenses through that such as leasing her car, probably also some of her clothes, cosmetic work etc., also the office and other staffing. Also I think corporate tax is less than personal so she will keep as much money as possible within the company as she can. But given her lifestyle I would imagine she pays herself a very decent wage; I would have thought at least a couple of 100,000.

Certainly would say MM is providing enough income alone to float Fran's company and give her a decent income.

I just watched the vid where she gifted her mum the car. I found Molly very cringey and quite geeky to be honest.
I feel she needn't of mentioned she gifted her sister a car last year, or that her mum could 'sell her old car & keep the money'.
I found her sister surprisingly entitled (isn't she in the army or something?) she didn't seem particularly grateful for the bag in my opinion.
Molly seems completely reliant on Tommy.
I am a little disappointed that she won't be doing a 'what I got for Xmas vid' purely cos I'm nosey AF & wondered what Fran had got her!
Im nosey AF too - but honestly I dont think it would be very exciting. I imagine they exchanged handbags !!! Both on the advice of the personal shopper at Selfridges !!

Last edited:
Im not great at tax stuff - but I would imagine she pays this amount into her own company and then runs, quite legally, the cost of expenses through that such as leasing her car, probably also some of her clothes, cosmetic work etc., also the office and other staffing. Also think corporate tax is less so she will keep as much money as possible within the company as she can. But given her lifestyle I would imagine she pays herself a very decent wage.

CertainlyI would say MM is providing enough income alone to float Fran's company and give her a decent income.
Corporation tax is pretty hefty, I pay it every year. Also there is only so much you can claim as legitimate expenses these days as they’ve really clamped down. You do get VAT relief (11% paid vs. 20% earned). If you draw a basic salary and minimum dividends, you can avoid high tax but I presume she doesn’t. Hopefully she actually pays her tax, unlike many other celebs who end up penniless because they try and avoid it.

Reactions: 8
Corporation tax is pretty hefty, I pay it every year. Also there is only so much you can claim as legitimate expenses these days as they’ve really clamped down. You do get VAT relief (11% paid vs. 20% earned). If you draw a basic salary and minimum dividends, you can avoid high tax but I presume she doesn’t. Hopefully she actually pays her tax, unlike many other celebs who end up penniless because they try and avoid it.
So it sounds then like lots of rules have changed since 'my day' - there were endless loopholes people used to avoid tax. I always imagine that Fran is a very level headed and able business woman so I can't imagine that she wouldn't be legitimate in her financial dealings - even if she runs christening parties that resemble raves !!! Definitely I can't imagine that she draws a minimum salary - she clearly enjoys the benefits of a good income. She's not frugal, and nor should she is - she works hard and should enjoy it.

But of course all this lifestyle influencer culture is so smoke and mirrors - people have to promote an image where they look much richer than they actually are, in order to promote the brand and bring in more work, so really its v v hard to know the reality

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have to post this. I did a huge order for PLT, I’ve just recently moved countries so needed to update my wardrobe. Out of all the items I ordered I’m sending them all back bar maybe three basic items. I was absolutely disgusted with the quality, all the sizing on the clothes were off, clothes of the exact same sizes but different styles wouldn’t fit, and the material is so cheap my boyfriend said they all look like fancy dress costumes. It’s really disgusting how Molly mae and these influencers make so much money promoting these cheap items of clothing they were for one photo and probably never touch again, then change into their designer gear that’s funded by promoting cheap tat.

• Wow
Reactions: 63
What was with all the cringey, creepy singing in the vlog? I don’t usually watch them.. does she always do that? 😬 Just seems so at odds with her IG persona.

Reactions: 15
just watched the vlog. mol acts so weird around her fam?

also her and her sis have the greasiest hair i have ever seen? it’s not a trend its disgusting

Reactions: 14
I have to post this. I did a huge order for PLT, I’ve just recently moved countries so needed to update my wardrobe. Out of all the items I ordered I’m sending them all back bar maybe three basic items. I was absolutely disgusted with the quality, all the sizing on the clothes were off, clothes of the exact same sizes but different styles wouldn’t fit, and the material is so cheap my boyfriend said they all look like fancy dress costumes. It’s really disgusting how Molly mae and these influencers make so much money promoting these cheap items of clothing they were for one photo and probably never touch again, then change into their designer gear that’s funded by promoting cheap tat.
They saw you coming! I mean why would you, when there are loads of places to get decent, reasonably priced clothes that weren’t made in an underage sweat shop! No offence, but it’s not hard to see that it’s all crap. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Late to the thread so I am curious why some users are calling Tommy 'Timmy'. Is it to do with Timmy from South Park? 😂
Jake Paul called him Timmy the once as a typo I think, and it stuck.

I now also can’t read the word Timmy now without saying it in his voice.

• Haha
So it sounds then like lots of rules have changed since 'my day' - there were endless loopholes people used to avoid tax. I always imagine that Fran is a very level headed and able business woman so I can't imagine that she wouldn't be legitimate in her financial dealings - even if she runs christening parties that resemble raves !!! Definitely I can't imagine that she draws a minimum salary - she clearly enjoys the benefits of a good income. She's not frugal, and nor should she is - she works hard and should enjoy it.

But of course all this lifestyle influencer culture is so smoke and mirrors - people have to promote an image where they look much richer than they actually are, in order to promote the brand and bring in more work, so really its v v hard to know the reality
Trust me anyone who is in the top tax bracket isn’t paying full tax they hire financial advisors who take care of that there are plenty of legal ways to reduce the tax bill. Most footballers for example have limited companies that x amount of wage is paid into so they only have to pay 20% corporation tax vs 45% income tax on certain profits. She has also handed over 500k in august in investments with one particular company. 250k comes from Instagram ad’s, plt, beauty works, her fake tan etc it’s not per Instagram post it’s combined income. Some months are more/less but atm 250k is her average.

My issues aren’t with her appearing more well off than she is, my issue is with her being totally unrelatable to her audience. She screams new money buying all these flashy things and feeling the need to constantly show them off. Buy what you love and if people notice they notice but don’t go out of your way to show off it’s tacky and classless.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Have a look on Etsy. They do lovey versions. I bought a copy Chanel bag a couple of years ago (long before she had one) and honestly you could not tell the difference between mine and my mate’s real one. She even nicked it to use because she was scared her real one would get stolen!

I have a leather 'replica' Chanel bag and it only has a few differences to the genuine one. I wouldn't walk around with a 5k bag scared it will go walk abouts.

Reactions: 3
They saw you coming! I mean why would you, when there are loads of places to get decent, reasonably priced clothes that weren’t made in an underage sweat shop! No offence, but it’s not hard to see that it’s all crap. 🤔
I’ve just moved here and had no idea where to order clothes from. So instead of being snarky you could suggest some other sites I can order from that are better than PLT and ethical and sustainable? Thx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.