Molly-Mae Hague #17 Timmy your career is over, how will you afford a ring & a Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still really confused about what Tommy sees in her. I never watched LI (except the original with Callum Best), but let’s be honest with the DF, The Sun and The Mirror you don’t need to. Anyway, Tommy was all ‘I like bombshell blondes with tits and arse and no personality’ and he basically got a boring fish wife catfish, which I honestly think he created. I can totally get that personality-wise they are soulmates (both immature thick and extremely boring), but as for ‘hot’ absolutely not. It would be like bleeping Ellie Belly silently with your parents in the next room. Just don’t get ‘adult relationship’ with them at all.

Her dad was definitely an inspector, too. Also, her mum is married to the head of publications at Spurs now... I just don't see them bumping into each other if they didn't mix in similar circles.
An Inspector (depending on force) would be 45k, or more towards 50k if it was The Met in London (which includes London Weighting). Put it this way, a DCI I know is just scrapping £80k in London! None of them are well paid and they don’t get the pay out and pension anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
but did Molly Mae have the same 24 hours as us pre-love island. from her own mouth you was broke!!!!!! she needs to get off her high horse!!!!
She claims she had no money at all, yet also revealed in that podcast that her rent was £900 a month. Yet another contradiction. If you're struggling for money, how are you living in a £900 a month flat on your own? Hardly a believable rags to riches story. I will bet anything that she was being supported by bank of mum and dad during this period.

Reactions: 61
I’m still really confused about what Tommy sees in her. I never watched LI (except the original with Callum Best), but let’s be honest with the DF, The Sun and The Mirror you don’t need to. Anyway, Tommy was all ‘I like bombshell blondes with tits and arse and no personality’ and he basically got a boring fish wife catfish, which I honestly think he created. I can totally get that personality-wise they are soulmates (both immature thick and extremely boring), but as for ‘hot’ absolutely not. It would be like bleeping Ellie Belly silently with your parents in the next room. Just don’t get ‘adult relationship’ with them at all.

An Inspector (depending on force) would be 45k, or more towards 50k if it was The Met in London (which includes London Weighting). Put it this way, a DCI I know is just scrapping £80k in London! None of them are well paid and they don’t get the pay out and pension anymore.
That is absolutely a good wage. Her parents brought in a combined 90k wage and she's trying to tell us that her childhood was deprived and she struggled with money. Do you lot live in some dreamland where 45k isn't a good wage?! I was raised on an 18k wage and never went without food or essentials and would never try and paint myself as some deprived child so sorry I don't have any sympathy for Molly who had cello lessons, beauty pageants and parents who could fund her influencer lifestyle or your DCI friend who is 'scraping 80k'.

• Heart
Reactions: 116
She lived in hitchin, there was just her and her sister and both parents were police officers.. they were not short of money and would be deemed middle class

Reactions: 40
That is absolutely a good wage. Her parents brought in a combined 90k wage and she's trying to tell us that her childhood was deprived and she struggled with money. Do you lot live in some dreamland where 45k isn't a good wage?! I was raised on an 18k wage and never went without food or essentials and would never try and paint myself as some deprived child so sorry I don't have any sympathy for Molly who had cello lessons, beauty pageants and parents who could fund her influencer lifestyle or your DCI friend who is 'scraping 80k'.
Thank god someone said it, I’ve been raised on a £16k wage and never EVER went without or was made to notice it, £40k is most definitely not to be sniffed it😱 i honestly don’t know how my mum did it, she’s an incredible lady.

Stuff like this makes me even more mad at Molly, she wouldn’t know reality if it slapped her in the face

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
She didn’t have a poor childhood. Her reference was about her parents being separated and her mum having lots of different boyfriends. I know exactly where she grew up and there were no money issues.

How can we get into this line of work!!
Fran came from The PR Social. Ask them.

Reactions: 9
9379F3B9-FB94-48AC-A8FA-941146B262F8.jpeg

hahaha bet she’ll be fuming with that line, little miss ‘love island didn’t make me famous’ 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Wonder what timmy fumbles will be thinking right now ha
i don’t what he was thinking but she was def thinking; eh Tommy you’ve ruined my chances to be somewhat known in America lol

Reactions: 6
Not sure what world the other poster is living in, but I'd be over the moon earning 80k a year!! How is that scraping by?!

Reactions: 51
I have to laugh at her saying she doesn’t do interviews. She basically lives her whole life online, chats online via insta stories and on her YouTube channel. She wouldn’t need to be doing any interviews because she tells everyone everything without them even having to ask or pay for an interview. What a prick

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.