Molly-Mae Hague #17 Timmy your career is over, how will you afford a ring & a Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guysss! Welcome back to my channel thread. I hope you’re all doing well. I’m categoricallyyy not. I’m literallyyy FURY-OUS

There’s just one thing I categoricallyyy don’t want to talk about and that’s Timmy’s dad. It’s literallyyy shocking to me that he said that about Timmy doing Jake Paul’s girlfriend like a dog ??? I’m literallyyy fuming that Tommy didn’t say anything but let’s not even talk about it guysss because we’re literallyyy couple goals aren’t we ??? I promise you guysss he’s the wun. Let’s get it done baby 🤪🤪🤪 See you soon x

Sorry guysss Timmy’s ringing me, one sec x

ERRR, Tommy! What the duck ???

Omg guysss I’m CATEGORICALLYYY fuming. I can’t even talk about what Timmy’s just said to me. He’s pulled out of the fight ??? Because he has a cold ??? How is he going to “get it done” now ??? I’m literallyyy so embarrassed. I can’t even talk about it you guysss. I think this is the end for me and Thomas at this point. And the end of his career, if he ever had wun. I just can’t go on paying towards my, sorry our dream home when his pocket money doesn’t even cover any of the bills ??? He’s literallyyy going to have to get on Indeed isn’t he ??? Anywaysss guysss let’s just move on. Clearlyyy it just wasn’t meant to be and there’s a reason for everything. Atleast now Timmy will NEVER be away from meee x

So I’ve been SO busy working you guysss. You know I’m always working whilst everyWUN is sleeping 😚✌🏻 The Alps trip was unREALLL. I was literallyyy in a Toblerone advert ??? Shooting the FleaLT new ski range was a literalll dream. As the new Creative Director I feel like we can now take everything to a new level ??? Becuz I’m the Creative Director. But as the Creative Director I just want to let you guysss know that you can’t actuallyyy ski in our new collection. It’s just for the Gram. That’s why I’m wearing a Prada ski suit, not becuz I’m materialistic so don’t hate on me guysss - did I mention I’m the new Creative Director? Love that for meee 😚✌🏻

Anywaysss I’m SO lucky to be able to go on these trips you guysss. As you know I was literallyyy so deprived as a chiyuld, literallyyy we had nothing. My mum and dad couldn’t even afford to buy me Chanel ??? What is that about ??? But I was a pageant girl as I’ve said before and I did get to go on ski trips with my school so love that for meee 😚✌🏻 I wouldn’t say that’s anything too CRAY-ZEE though ??? Everywun did that anywaysss ??? I just can’t even talk about my childhood it was SO traumatic 😭😭😭

*clutches Chanel bag for comfort*

*breathes in the Chanel and exhales*

Okay guysss, I’m gud. Anywaysss I literallyyy just got back from ANOTHER work trip in Budapest. It was such a different location to where I would normally go. But it was *chefs kiss*. Obviouslyyy I can’t tell you too much about the project I’m working on becuz it’s for something super super exciting that’s coming soon. It’s literallyyy my favourite project I’ve ever done ??? That’s all I’m going to say but it involved taking videos of the unREALLLest sunset that I could see from my hotel room. I could’ve gone to explore the city but it’s just not for me ??? Again, the food there was literallyyy shocking ??? The weather was SO cold and the wind was blowing ??? Does that make sense guysss ??? I’m not complaining I’m just telling you guysss so please don’t come for me. I got enough hate for photoshopping my Christmas FilterByMollyMae pictures whilst claiming I had my endometriosis surgery the day before. I honestlyyy did you guysss I just don’t bloat or have any organs in my body because I’m SO skinnyyy x

I’m SO glad to be back in my new home with my new bodyguard - Mr Nutcracker. The last one just wasn’t the wun you guysss. I’m SO excited to get back to normal and eating healthyyy again becuz I’ve been so bad you guysss. In my “What I Eat In A Day” video I showed you guysss how I’m eating 99% 1% of the time just so you all think I’m a healthyyy Queen but let’s be REALLL I eat crap all the time and then just Photoshop my pictures. Literallyyy why hasn’t Photoshop reached out to me yet ??? Fran needs to get onto that ASAP

*writes down in Louis Vuitton journal*

I’ll let her know at our next FleaLT meeting where I’m the new Creative Director. I’m such an incredible Creative Director and I work super super hard when I’m there taking pictures for my Instagram and decorating a 10ft pink Unicorn. You know it’s Christmas when the Unicorn comes out guysss x I couldn’t tell you what shade of pink he is, or what material this top is made from ??? Fran ??? Do you know ??? ERRR Jack, that’s my Coke Zero can you not

Anywaysss I’m doing SO much better now guysss since the robbery in which £800K was stolen. For obvious reasons I won’t be showing off my new home anymore - it’s literallyyy costing me £12,000 a month ??? and I won’t reallyyy be showing anything that I buy because I’ve got to be safe. It’s literallyyy my job though so it’s super super hard. I’m just SO blessed to be able to replace anything that was stolen because nothing was left - we were robbed, ransacked, emptied. I promise you guysss I’m not exaggerating wun bit. Karma is coming for the gang that robbed us. I’m manifesting it x

Thank you SO much for watching guysss. I’ll be going into hiding again now becuz Timmy has embarrassed me WUNCE again and now Fran is going to be working 24/7 to fix the situation. I’m expecting some flowers from Timmy ASAP x I’ll see you in my next wun guysss

*blows kiss*

*gurns*

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 141
Hey guysss! Welcome back to my channel, I hope you’re all doing well. I’m categoricallyyy not 😚✌🏻

There’s just one thing I categoricallyyy don’t want to talk about and that’s Timmy’s dad. It’s literallyyy shocking to me that he said that about Timmy doing Jake Paul’s girlfriend like a dog ??? I’m literallyyy fuming that Tommy didn’t say anything but let’s not even talk about it guysss because we’re literallyyy couple goals aren’t we ??? I promise you guysss he’s the wun. Let’s get it done baby 🤪🤪🤪 See you soon x

Omg guysss I’m CATEGORICALLYYY fuming. I can’t even talk about what Timmy’s just said to me. He’s pulled out of the fight ??? Because he has a cold ??? How is he going to “get it done” now ??? I’m literallyyy so embarrassed. I can’t even talk about it you guysss. I think this is the end for me and Thomas at this point. And the end of his career, if he ever had wun. I just can’t go on paying towards my, sorry our dream home when his pocket money doesn’t even cover any of the bills ??? He’s literallyyy going to have to get on Indeed isn’t he ??? Anywaysss guysss let’s just move on. Clearlyyy it just wasn’t meant to be and there’s a reason for everything. Atleast now Timmy will NEVER be away from meee x

So I’ve been SO busy working you guysss. You know I’m always working whilst everyWUN is sleeping 😚✌🏻 The Alps trip was unREALLL. I was literallyyy in a Toblerone advert ??? Shooting the FleaLT new ski range was a literalll dream. As the new Creative Director I feel like we can now take everything to a new level ??? Becuz I’m the Creative Director. But as the Creative Director I just want to let you guysss know that you can’t actuallyyy ski in our new collection. It’s just for the Gram. That’s why I’m wearing a Prada ski suit, not becuz I’m materialistic so don’t hate on me guysss - did I mention I’m the new Creative Director? Love that for meee 😚✌🏻

Anywaysss I’m SO lucky to be able to go on these trips you guysss. As you know I was literallyyy so deprived as a chiyuld, literallyyy we had nothing. My mum and dad couldn’t even afford to buy me Chanel ??? What is that about ??? But I was a pageant girl as I’ve said before and I did get to go on ski trips with my school so love that for meee 😚✌🏻 I wouldn’t say that’s anything too CRAY-ZEE though ??? Everywun did that anywaysss ??? I just can’t even talk about my childhood it was SO traumatic 😭😭😭

Okay guysss, I’m gud. Anywaysss I literallyyy just got back from ANOTHER work trip in Budapest. It was such a different location to where I would normally go. But it was *chefs kiss*. Obviouslyyy I can’t tell you too much about the project I’m working on becuz it’s for something super super exciting that’s coming soon. It’s literallyyy my favourite project I’ve ever done ??? That’s all I’m going to say but it involved taking videos of the unREALLLest sunset that I could see from my hotel room. I could’ve gone to explore the city but it’s just not for me ??? Again, the food there was literallyyy shocking ??? The weather was SO cold and the wind was blowing ??? Does that make sense guysss ??? I’m not complaining I’m just telling you guysss so please don’t come for me. I got enough hate for photoshopping my Christmas FilterByMollyMae pictures whilst claiming I had my endometriosis surgery the day before. I honestlyyy did you guysss I just don’t bloat or have any organs in my body because I’m SO skinnyyy x

I’m SO glad to be back in my new home with my new bodyguard - the nutcracker. The last one just wasn’t the wun you guysss. I’m SO excited to get back to normal and eating healthyyy again becuz I’ve been so bad you guysss. In my “What I Eat In A Day” video I showed you guysss how I’m eating 99% 1% of the time just so you all think I’m a healthyyy Queen but let’s be REALLL I eat crap all the time and then just Photoshop my pictures. Literallyyy why hasn’t Photoshop reached out to me yet ??? Fran needs to get onto that ASAP

I’ll let her know at our next FleaLT meeting where I’m the new Creative Director. I’m such an incredible Creative Director and I work super super hard when I’m there taking pictures for my Instagram and decorating a 10ft pink Unicorn. You know it’s Christmas when the Unicorn comes out guysss x I couldn’t tell you what shade of pink he is, or what material this top is made from ??? Fran ??? Do you know ??? ERRR Jack, that’s my Coke Zero can you not

Anywaysss I’m doing SO much better now guysss since the robbery in which £800K was stolen. For obvious reasons I won’t be showing off my new home anymore - it’s literallyyy costing me £12,000 a month ??? and I won’t reallyyy be showing anything that I buy because I’ve got to be safe. It’s literallyyy my job though so it’s super super hard. I’m just SO blessed to be able to replace anything that was stolen because nothing was left - we were robbed, ransacked, emptied. I promise you guysss I’m not exaggerating wun bit. Karma is coming for the gang that robbed us. I’m manifesting it x

Thank you SO much for watching guysss. I’ll be going into hiding again now becuz Timmy has embarrassed me WUNCE again and now Fran is going to be working 24/7 to fix the situation. I’m expecting some flowers from Timmy ASAP x I’ll see you in my next wun guysss

*blows kiss*

*gurns*
Omg so proud of you bby u win tattle today and every day

Reactions: 23
Hey guysss! Welcome back to my channel, I hope you’re all doing well. I’m categoricallyyy not 😚✌🏻

I’m SO glad to be back in my new home with my new bodyguard - Mr Nutcracker. The last one just wasn’t the wun you guysss. I’m SO excited to get back to normal and eating healthyyy again becuz I’ve been so bad you guysss. In my “What I Eat In A Day” video I showed you guysss how I’m eating 99% 1% of the time just so you all think I’m a healthyyy Queen but let’s be REALLL I eat crap all the time and then just Photoshop my pictures. Literallyyy why hasn’t Photoshop reached out to me yet ??? Fran needs to get onto that ASAP

*blows kiss*

*gurns*
10/10 on this recap 😂😭😭

Reactions: 14
I have to sat the MM thread had got a bit dull - its certainly humming with life again now !!

Reactions: 16
I can not believe that Timmy Fumbles has pulled out of a fight scheduled in 2 weeks for a ‘cold’. I wonder if their going to announce he’s contracted COVID conveniently in the next couple of days. 🙄
Either way, what a bleeping melt he is 😂

Reactions: 15
Tommy just posted a video on his insta about why he pulled out of the fight, with evidence of doctors reports lol

apparently he really did have rib fractures and an infection

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hey guysss! Welcome back to my channel thread. I hope you’re all doing well. I’m categoricallyyy not. I’m literallyyy FURY-OUS

*blows kiss*

*gurns*
Best thread recaps of 2021 hands down 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
It says in the doctors note thing that the scan was performed on the 2nd of December which was 4 days ago so why wait till today to announce he can’t fight🥴 I have a feeling he was in too deep and he got scared he probably decided he needed more time he’s a little tit house anyway🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 21
It says in the doctors note thing that the scan was performed on the 2nd of December which was 4 days ago so why wait till today to announce he can’t fight🥴 I have a feeling he was in too deep and he got scared he probably decided he needed more time he’s a little tit house anyway🤷🏼‍♀️
Jake said he pulled out on Friday but then they have all announced it today

Reactions: 3

*blows kiss*

*gurns*
I’ve not even read the rest yet but u had me at FURY-ous 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Photoshopped it that much it looks like two completely different people!! The difference in head shape where she forgot to photoshop the reflection in the back🤣🤣🤣
omg noooo the reflection HAHHAA wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don't know why she tries to convince people she has no filler or surgery when she looked like this a few years ago

ap.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.