Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justincase

Did she say she has 5 WEEKS off for Christmas??
Wow 🥲 how the other half live. I have one day off - Christmas Day 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 51
That is absolutely a good wage. Her parents brought in a combined 90k wage and she's trying to tell us that her childhood was deprived and she struggled with money. Do you lot live in some dreamland where 45k isn't a good wage?! I was raised on an 18k wage and never went without food or essentials and would never try and paint myself as some deprived child so sorry I don't have any sympathy for Molly who had cello lessons, beauty pageants and parents who could fund her influencer lifestyle or your DCI friend who is 'scraping 80k'.
Not sure what world the other poster is living in, but I'd be over the moon earning 80k a year!! How is that scraping by?!

ngh

Don’t ask me why I watched the whole podcast but I have covid and nothing better to do 😂 but I am DYING at the question about who she’d give all of her money to. She couldn’t answer it all or think of any charities at all!!! Such a liar saying she gives all of her “fun coupons” to a homeless man on the street too.

did anyone else eye roll into next week when they both bonded and laughed about “getting your first million” being an anti climax. Please kindly fuck off
This. Imagine in this current climate with inflation, the pandemic, people worried about feeding their kids etc, being that ignorant that you would actually say getting your first million is anti climatic?? Get in the fucking bin Molly. I pity her, I really do

The podcast should have had Fran on instead. I think all MMs success, post LI being a propeller, is down to Fran being a savvy business woman, definitely not MMs "hard work".

throwawaykid12

I like Molly - but the way she said “I know I have to be above average looking to have as many followers as I did before Love Island” or something along those lines 😫😫😫 giiirl this is not it. I’m still trying to like her but that interview was a car crash lmfao so many things wrong with it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

ouroboros

VIP Member
It’s the way she makes out she didn’t need love island to be successful but the girl had a plan. I’m sick of hearing her say how she’s different to other influencers because she won’t take every job offer and only promotes what she believes in. So we’re suppose to believe she turned down a 2 million deal yet recently posted hair gummy adverts 🙄
She’s admitted it was a ‘career move’ but then she didn’t need it apparently. I am really surprised people aren’t calling her out for her obvious contradiction, especially when she cried on LI because everyone called her scheming and in it for the money. God she’s such a child. First rule of lying, you have to make the story believable and consistent.

DrStriker

The friends thing just feels really sad to me. We all drift apart from people but saying friends are just too much work and you just want money is really sad. Why can't you have both or accept that you have one less million in the bank but you are surrounded by people that care about you and you care about.

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
I’m sorryyy but I don’t understand sageing and crystals ??? It’s just not for me 😚✌🏻

But you believe in manifestation? Ok hun x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

areyoujoking

VIP Member
She boxed like 10 bottles and you’d think she’d cured world hunger. Girls had it on her insta, YouTube. Telling that she’s had to document her ACTUALLY working lol.

Sorry, but I literally hate this girl😅. She thinks she’s the UK Beyonce. She isn’t famous, she has no talent, she’s just a skinny white influencer. I’d absolutely love for her to lose her wealth and have to live a normal, low-key life and get a real job. You can tell she’d absolutely rather be dead than be ‘average’
I don’t know why but watching her videos now she just seems so insincere and poisonous.

Last edited:

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Maura looks like a recently divorced aunty in those Ann Summers photos. I think it's the hair. Or the outfit. Fuck knows.

• Haha

Traveler001

VIP Member
absolutely baffled by this? literally all the bottles she has shown are half empty? it takes months and months and months to get through half of bottles that size. liar liar
Do burglars risk jail time for half used perfume?

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Omg guysss no “What I Got For Christmas” video this year for obvious reasonsss 😚✌🏻 I’m sure we’ll get to see everything you got when you show it off on your Instagram stories babe x Our humble Queen x Can’t believe you let your sister walk around with fake designer bags and a fake VCA bracelet. I could tell you were disgusted. Omg let’s compare my REALLL wun with your fake wun Zoe - omg they look so similar. Used to love a fake designer bag me! Don’t we know it Mol x
omg I can’t believe she said this!! “Show us ya fake VCA zoe!!! Compare it to my real!” I’d be mortified

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 47