Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DiorsDreamer

Idk if this podcast was meant to show that she is a badass girl boss and everyone should inspire to be her but this podcast just illustrated how miserable, insecure and unhappy she really is.

And if anything she tries to fill that void with money and approval from others. Despite having a life that many would envy, she still isn’t happy with it. I feel sorry for her tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 81

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Oh nah lets not start with the "to be fair to Molly..." again. Mummy-Mae's car was for show. Simple.

fart-meme-fb-1.jpg

MM trying to go one whole day without bragging 👆

• Haha
Reactions: 81

thereala_

Molly’s had the best 2 years whilst other people have lost loved ones, businesses, developed mental health issues, got sick from covid and been isolated from everyone they loved. Meanwhile she’s been off on every holiday you could think of, earned ridiculous amounts of money sitting on her ass and just basically spinning off a load of shit. Congrats hun.

• Wow
Reactions: 79

queencarmen

VIP Member
She can't even go to the trafford centre? Molly you're not kim kardashian there's always celebrities in the selfridges and roaming around manchester and you're unrecognisable without your facetune anyway xx

Also shes been saying she "can't find the right house" literally since a couple months after leaving Love Island. Just admit you don't want to buy somewhere with Tommy and don't want people asking questions if you bought it without him.

• Haha
Reactions: 77

ouroboros

VIP Member
I really don’t get this ‘far too good for LI’ attitude. It literally gave her everything she has now, including her partner. To not even say, LI afforded her new opportunities and that she will always be grateful to the show for Tommy shows it’s all a massive facade. I met my husband through an ex-friend who I don’t talk to anymore, but I’m eternally grateful to that friendship because it gave me the love of my life. How very odd she is. It’s almost like she thinks she can rule the world all by herself and doesn’t need anybody, yet the greatest people always have people behind them.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

freshgossip5

VIP Member
If this guy was so desperate to get a love islander on his podcast it should have been Dr Alex in my opinion. He’s the only one I have any respect for in terms of how they’ve used their platform, especially during the pandemic. I can’t even bear to listen to it, just reading about it here has put me in a bad mood.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

nowhey6678

The thing about only having like 5 people you're close to is that you just don't get to interact with a range of people. For example maybe if Molly actually had influencer friends that weren't white she would see it was a whole different ballgame.

I saw Kaz (from recent series LI) talking about how as a black woman she has to work twice as hard to get half the opportunities that white influencers do. Molly would just tell her to utilise her 24 hours a day better.

Reactions: 71

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Don’t forget guysss they were SO poor growing up, literallyyy they had nothing, they had to travel by donkey so Molly just wants to ✨ gIvE bAcK ✨ to her amazing mum who literallyyy gave her the worst childhood and forced her to shop in charity shops #JusticeForMoaningMyrtleMae 💔💔💔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

TDT

She played the Chello for 9 years yet she didn’t “have the best upbringing”🥴🥴🥴 pretty sure chellos ain’t cheap!! She’s full of shit

Reactions: 69

Addd

VIP Member
I don’t normally mind Molly Mae, but is she for real saying that she saw a gap in the tanning market?! The market is definitely oversaturated, and from what I’ve read online her tan is awful. So full of shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 69

fwooper

VIP Member
Some of the comments underneath the video at the moment are good, have screenshotted some of them. The podcast really exposed how superficial she is, and to be blunt, that she really isn't that nice of a person. She made it abundantly clear that she has a disdain for people who aren't as lucky as her in life. Like sure, she claims to give homeless people the money from her purse, but by her logic she believes they're only homeless because they didn't work hard enough. She might pity them but she clearly has no respect or empathy.

And all that money and for what - no friends to share cool experiences with, a giant house which still doesn't satisfy you, and all your goals revolve around what your next big purchase can be. Not a life anyone should aspire to.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Sallyspal

VIP Member
People who think MM has “reversed” her “work” aka fillers etc are dreaming…she’s just had it done better! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 66