Molly-Mae Hague #13 Nappy-Mae’s pics have more blurred lines than Robin Thicke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nothings sold out 😂 who is buying a crappy water bottle that u can bulk buy from aliexpress for £2 tops! a scrunchie for £12 is a bleeping joke.
How bizarre - who would buy that plastic carton? It looks ridiculous and you obviously couldn't take it anywhere because it's so impractical. It's like they cobbled together a random selection of products to stick their branding on so the website didn't look too empty.

Reactions: 19
nothings sold out 😂 who is buying a crappy water bottle that u can bulk buy from aliexpress for £2 tops! a scrunchie for £12 is a bleeping joke.
There’s loads of places offering them personalised - just do a Google search for “personalised clear milk carton water bottles”.

There will be one or two larger companies that actually hold the stock and add the personalisation for each seller and may even send directly to the sellers customer. That way the seller doesn’t need to hold warehouses full of stock that might never sell.

It’s still cheap mass produced tat that won’t last more than a few weeks but unfortunately there’s plenty of mugs out there that fall for it.

Reactions: 10
It would’ve been more practical for her to sell black dressing gowns and towels considering she’s advertising fake tan, no?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Anyone else think that she’s being “diverse” with this curvier model (who by the way is stunning), or do we think she just did that for herself to appear smaller ?? Lemme know your thouhts plz

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I forgot about poor Amy being the same series as Molly! Were they pals in the villa? X
Yes. Very close in the early days. There doesn't seem to be bad blood but she's not in Molly's 'in' group these days.

I'd wager the reason is that Maura had been such a support for her when Curtis ending their relationship and told her she should move on and not try to reconcile with him only to turn around and make a play for him herself. The thought of someone she thought had been a friend manipulating her to swoop in on her ex is what pushed her to leave.

She's friends with Curtis but clearly still has bad blood with Maura. Since Maura has positioned herself as Molly's sidekick that's probably the reason they're not close. That and Molly distancing herself from Islanders she doesn't think fits her image.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
What do people think her actual appeal is? What has she tapped into that other influencers haven’t? I know she’s trying to do the ‘girl next door’ thing but many other girls do it, and do it so much better.

I struggle to see anything special in her that makes her worth following, let alone have this super influencer appeal that she seems to possess?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I forgot about poor Amy being the same series as Molly! Were they pals in the villa? X
I thought they were close enough in the villa but when I watched the unseen bits I noticed Molly was close to Maura very early on. I know some ex islander did get jealous of Molly after the show (not Amy I don’t think). Most of them that left the show early didn’t seem to want Tommy and Molly to win- Amy wanted Anna and Jordan to win- others wanted Belle and Anton😂 Molly seems like the type to be petty over small things like that and she’s trying to keep away from the love island brand.

Reactions: 9
What do people think her actual appeal is? What has she tapped into that other influencers haven’t? I know she’s trying to do the ‘girl next door’ thing but many other girls do it, and do it so much better.

I struggle to see anything special in her that makes her worth following, let alone have this super influencer appeal that she seems to possess?
I think someone summed it up well when they said she was like the Zoella of her time…. Bland, inoffensive, non threatening or sexual/sexy…. One of the young kids?

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Right place at the right time I guess. I’ve never watched Love Island but was it at a particular peak when she was on it? It’s waning now I hear and I doubt the recent contestants will do as well as previous groups. It’s like Big Brother, the later groups never gained the same ‘fame’ as people were done with it.

Maybe add to that the particular generation of LI ‘fans’ at the time were more brain dead than any other time 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 16

Molly plays the victim, WELL. The loss of her dog. The lie about a cancer scare. She has a relationship with Tommy. Tommy’s brother, although a douchebag, is a professional boxer (celebrity).

Take those things away and she’s your run of the mill influencers. A Basic witch!

Reactions: 19
I need Molly’s filter ( not the tan the actual filter !) she looks great in professional edited shots.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think someone summed it up well when they said she was like the Zoella of her time…. Bland, inoffensive, non threatening or sexual/sexy…. One of the young kids?
Agreed, and linked to this is that I think a lot of people see themselves in her. People are often drawn to people that remind them of themselves, even if they don't realise it. If Molly hadn't got famous she'd be just another one of the Fiat 500 girls tweeting about how much she fancies a takeaway or needs a tan - it's not a coincidence that it's this same demographic (by and large) that adores her so much. Her success seems attainable to them; they think she's an ordinary girl who worked hard and manifested and made it. When in reality it's a whole lot of existing privilege and luck.

Reactions: 28
Does anyone know if Tommy is working while in Los Angeles? Wondering if he is trying to get an agent in the states.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.