Molly-Mae Hague #13 Nappy-Mae’s pics have more blurred lines than Robin Thicke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
looked at the ingredients for her new tanning drops and it has fragrance in which seems unnecessary, especially if she’s marketing it for the face. never tried drops before so not sure if this is common but IMO there’s no need for facial skin products to smell nice

Reactions: 12
51993816-4D19-462B-999C-146EE58B9184.jpeg

Which PLT employee will have to teach the Creative Director how to write complete sentences?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry if this has been said before - but just watched her most recent vlog - she’s def had her lips and teeth redone!?

Reactions: 14
Sorry if this has been said before - but just watched her most recent vlog - she’s def had her lips and teeth redone!?
Yea, I have lip filler and I can 100% vouch that she has it - just not as much as last time

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Her body is normal, why does she insist on editing herself to make herself look literally skeletal? She's thin in real life but not super skinny. What a bad message to send to her followers.

Reactions: 19
Maura taking witch lessons from Smelly-Mae🙀

View attachment 740568
Does Maura go on and on and on about being on a nAtUrAl JoUrNeY? Does she go on about reversing all of her cosmetic procedures because they were a mistake and wants to teach young, impressionable girls that they shouldn’t mess with their faces? Does she go on about going to the gym and eating salads to then photoshop her pictures anyway? I don’t think so. Nobody would care if Molly photoshopped her pictures if she didn’t bang on about the above and if she didn’t lie. Yes Maura, it is your choice but if you choose to say one thing and do the other then we will have an opinion

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.