Molly-Mae Hague #13 Nappy-Mae’s pics have more blurred lines than Robin Thicke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like her but I don’t know why
Fran comes across as a sly sneaky opportunistic con artist. She also seems unlikeable and false as a potential friend so she’s unappealing in every way.
Fran would sell her granny on a cold winters day to an igloo family for a PR opportunity, she’s awful.

MM is a follower and an idea/style thief, she has zero originality herself so this new posting is pretty much unbelievable if it wasn’t happening. It was also complete anti-climax of an announcement! Who gives a tit what this little career thief is lying about being able to do now.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s a CD of Pretty Little Thing. A brand that uses sweatshops, doesn’t pay their workers a decent salary, has added to clothing waste and fast fashion. Calling herself a Creative Director makes a total mockery of people who have worked from the bottom up, went to fashion school and worked their balls off. Frankly, I’m embarrassed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I saw some media that claimed Jake Paul got a million. I find that hard to believe. Tommy’s team should have asked for more!
Jake Paul got like 2.8 million and donated 1 million divided to the other fighters
Boxing makes really big money that’s why everyone is jumping into it so I’m not really surprised

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Jake Paul got like 2.8 million and donated 1 million divided to the other fighters
Boxing makes really big money that’s why everyone is jumping into it so I’m not really surprised
But in reality they should leave boxing to the real boxers and get back to whatever it is they are actually good at 🥴 not sure what that is though.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
But in reality they should leave boxing to the real boxers and get back to whatever it is they are actually good at 🥴 not sure what that is though.
Agree, they both make a mockery of Boxing as a professional sport. For publicity boxing promoters always hype up the winnings / pay per view earnings to make their fight night seem more successful to the public. Doubt Tommy got $722 K for only being in the bottom ranked 4 Round fight on the undercard, especially if the total budget was $1 M for all 9 boxers fighting that night other than Jake Paul. Doesn’t make sense. Even if Tommy did make $722 K after he pays everyone/ take their cut in his team - he will left with only 32% of it, before taxes & convert to £ - he will get about £135K of it, still way too much for 12 mins against a non boxer little guy he couldn’t knock due to lacked boxing ability.🥴

The sad truth is that most boxers are broke including former Champions like Mike Tyson. Of the total income a boxer makes, an estimated 33.3% of goes to the Manager, 25% goes to the promoter, and 10% goes to the trainer. Leaving less than 32% of earnings for the boxer, before taxes. ( UK -19% Corporation Tax). Unfortunately, boxing isn’t a highly profitable sport for most boxers as the public think it is. Make more money on endorsement deals the publicity creates. If Jake Paul is quitting boxing - Tommy’s only big payday dream is over. No good reason why Tommy is in LA apart from he wants a holiday/ party with girls away from Molly Mae. Why not come home & go on holiday with her? Split is definitely on the cards now.

Fran comes across as a sly sneaky opportunistic con artist. She also seems unlikeable and false as a potential friend so she’s unappealing in every way.
Fran would sell her granny on a cold winters day to an igloo family for a PR opportunity, she’s awful.
Fran is from the same area as me and was sat across from our group in the local Italian restaurant on Saturday evening. She was with her partner & son and she ignored both for the whole meal & was sat messaging/scrolling her phone all night whilst her partner kept her “precious Bobbie” occupied. He was even trying to pass her toys etc and she just shunned him off. She’s so far up her own backside it’s unbelievable

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
You’re usually in awe of a celebrity because of their talent, gracious manner, humble attitude, the fascinating stories they tell, or even the rags to riches story which most can relate too. For example Micheal Jackson, Angelina Jolie, George Clooney, Julia Roberts plus more.
If MM is considered a celebrity drop me off the planet this minute💀I wouldn’t brag I’d met her or even sat in the same space as her.
Here’s the funny thing, molly is well known enough I’d say she’s like a d list celeb but that is ONLY bc of love island and then odd rise after, what I mean is w/o love island she certainly would not be anything close to a celeb just another influencer that some of the population has heard of.
that’s good to hear. She deserves happiness after being humiliated so badly on television
I thought u meant molly for a mo LOL
came here to say, I love how her stories for filter today show her really bleeping ORANGE 🥴

She’s a CD of Pretty Little Thing. A brand that uses sweatshops, doesn’t pay their workers a decent salary, has added to clothing waste and fast fashion. Calling herself a Creative Director makes a total mockery of people who have worked from the bottom up, went to fashion school and worked their balls off. Frankly, I’m embarrassed.
Also I’m not in fashion but the idea of a CD at PLT makes me laugh, as someone else said you’re just picking which patterns to ship in from China. like, maybe someone in the industry can correct me, but a CD at a fast fashion producer doesn’t make sense to me. actual design houses have CDs no?

like, don’t get me wrong, I know that like topshop or new look might HAVE a creative director in place but it is not the same as galliano for Dior u get me? Which is why I find it funnier this is being lauded so much🤣

• Haha
Ewwww who would bleeping pay for a scrunchie or water bottle with ‘filter’ on? Almost as bad as angelle collection

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.