Molly-Mae Hague #13 Nappy-Mae’s pics have more blurred lines than Robin Thicke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Brits have been banned for over a year and a half now from travelling to USA without good reason. Instead of whinging about a long known rule she could have a word with Tommy and tell him it's unfair he decided to box somewhere she couldn't watch it at.

Reactions: 15
Tolly need to be reunited fast. There a new hot reality couple on the block!! 🤣 Amy Hart and the hot bun man from an aldi ad !! Insta official.
Ahh I know Sam quite well, we dated very briefly and stayed friends, he’s a good egg and deserves to be happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can’t be arsed with her in her new vlog. A spring roll is NOT bad for you. Spaghetti is NOT bad for you. “I can have that, that’s good”, then shoves a Cornetto down her gob 🙃

Reactions: 34
Thread suggestion:
Money mae, The Creative Director, how much longer till fans reject her?

Reactions: 34
Honestly that’s still more than I expected.
Haha I’m sure she’ll do that for a few weeks then get over the novelty of it all, and go on unlimited holidays to recover from having a “real job” 🙃

Reactions: 9

Brits have been banned for over a year and a half now from travelling to USA without good reason. Instead of whinging about a long known rule she could have a word with Tommy and tell him it's unfair he decided to box somewhere she couldn't watch it at.
I wonder how Paris Fury and all their kids managed to go to Miami to see Tyson when he was out there? Is it just a case of being rich enough?

Tolly need to be reunited fast. There a new hot reality couple on the block!! 🤣 Amy Hart and the hot bun man from an aldi ad !! Insta official.
I thought her announcement was really sweet - Amy usually associates herself with being unloved/ unloavlable/ unwanted etc - that she said she was with someone felt really positive for her.

I wonder how Paris Fury and all their kids managed to go to Miami to see Tyson when he was out there? Is it just a case of being rich enough?
I'd probably say the fact they are married, she was pregnant and they have children had a lot to do with it. Not just boyfriend/girlfriend

Reactions: 15
Honestly that’s still more than I expected.
Well I guess that’s a reflection of how no one at PLT is really taking this role - or at least her appointment to it - very seriously. Usually CD s work incredibly long hours and really dedicate themselves to the role and in the most important fashion houses are expected to turn a label around, as phoebe philo did at Celine. On those hours she won’t have any influence at all.

Reactions: 17
Well I guess that’s a reflection of how no one at PLT is really taking this role - or at least her appointment to it - very seriously. Usually CD s work incredibly long hours and really dedicate themselves to the role and in the most important fashion houses are expected to turn a label around, as phoebe philo did at Celine. On those hours she won’t have any influence at all.
I don’t really know how she can have much influence anyway as it’s a role she’s so unqualified for. What can she really bring to the table to be able to give them 37 hours of her time a week?

Reactions: 10
Carla connor reveal yourself xo
Carla bleeping Connor 🤣🤣🤣 Are these Fiat 500’s getting a decent wage for going on every social media platform to defend Molly against the ✨ haters ✨ ??? I really hope you’re giving them a minimum wage Molly x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So Jake Paul has tweeted that he’s now retired already lol idk if it’s a joke or not but poor Tommy Fairy he was so desperate to fight him ( only for publicity reasons )

Reactions: 11
So Jake Paul has tweeted that he’s now retired already lol idk if it’s a joke or not but poor Tommy Fairy he was so desperate to fight him ( only for publicity reasons )
Tommy and Jake both give real boxers a bad name. Neither of them could punch their way out of a wet paper bag. Embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can’t be arsed with her in her new vlog. A spring roll is NOT bad for you. Spaghetti is NOT bad for you. “I can have that, that’s good”, then shoves a Cornetto down her gob 🙃
she has such unhealthy eating habits. i hate to think young girls are watching her perception of food and thinking it’s normal. she should keep her issues to herself

Reactions: 26
UGH the way she is talking about her creative director role in the new vlog makes me feel SICK 😂 she's sooooo smug!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.