Molly-Mae Hague #13 Nappy-Mae’s pics have more blurred lines than Robin Thicke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guysss 😚✌🏻 Welcome back to my channel thread. I know I’ve been so MIA recently, I’m so sorry guysss I’ve just been so busy it’s actually unrealll. I have such a cray-zee, CRAY-ZEE schedule I just can’t even talk about it. I’m honestlyyy so busy until, literallyyy next year. Fran literallyyy has me booked up until 2025. I honestlyyy feel so lucky to have SUCH an incredible Momager. She’s literallyyy my manager, mother, therapist and muse all in one. I really hope you guys enjoyed our video together, I literallyyy had to drag Fran into filming the video with me. I promised her not to be annoying for 24 hours so she would film with me 😚✌🏻 I’m sooo random 😚✌🏻

I honestlyyy feel like the luckiest girl in the world that I get to wake up everyday and this is my life ??? I literallyyy manifested this life guysss and you can too because we all have an equal chance in life don’t we ??? Some of us (aha me) just work SOOO much harder than others and that’s why I am where I am and that’s why I can turn down a £2 million brand deal. Literallyyy every brand wants me to work with them I categoricallyyy can’t believe it ??? Love that for meee 😚✌🏻 I’m so lucky guysss. Like I’ve literally just been to Ibiza, didn’t even bother to quarantine because I’m Nappy-Mae and the rules don’t apply to meeee and then I went to Mykonos ??? Honestly it was unREALLL I’ve always wanted to go there. I literallyyyy spent the entire time in my Bottega dressing gown and slippers, on my phone, editing myself to the size of a child. I swear you guysss I don’t even edit my pictures it’s just lighting and angles. I’m literallyyy so happy in myself now that I’ve gotten rid of all of my filler. ALLL of it. I’m such an au naturel Queen 😚✌🏻 I literallyyy haven’t worked so hard in the gym to be hiding myself under a blazer the entire time I’m on holiday. I swear guysss I’m not a catfish…

FCA323FA-7E6F-4F00-BC34-F4C203E40C64.jpeg

CE331F07-63BC-4F10-A9B7-5692E56D3BA8.jpeg

698D5203-4E29-4D7E-85FE-5C120E5A4D09.jpeg

CEC574D7-63E1-44C7-96F1-4588075B5D73.jpeg

Errr, yeah scrap that idea I am SUCH a catfish 😚✌🏻 But I’m literallyyy a top tier influencer, promoting happiness and natural beauty 😚✌🏻 Did I mention I’m sooo natural ??? I’m so lucky that girls can look up to me and not all of these fake influencers full of filler ??? I just don’t want anyoneee to make the same mistakes I made - like when I made myself look like a 50p 🙃 Let’s not even talk about it 😚✌🏻

Anywaysss guys I can’t believe I didn’t mention Tommy in this one ??? I swear we’re still together. Literallyyy if I don’t mention or post about him people think we’ve broken up ??? Come on guysss my Schlongydog is forever. My schlong is bigger than his though so love that for me. Thanks so much for reading guysss *blows kiss*

✨ Title by @Pippylong0509 ✨

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
Hey guysss 😚✌🏻 Welcome back to my channel thread. I know I’ve been so MIA recently, I’m so sorry guysss I’ve just been so busy it’s actually unrealll. I have such a cray-zee, CRAY-ZEE schedule I just can’t even talk about it. I’m honestlyyy so busy until, literallyyy next year. Fran literallyyy has me booked up until 2025. I honestlyyy feel so lucky to have SUCH an incredible Momager. She’s literallyyy my manager, mother, therapist and muse all in one. I really hope you guys enjoyed our video together, I literallyyy had to drag Fran into filming the video with me. I promised her not to be annoying for 24 hours so she would film with me 😚✌🏻 I’m sooo random 😚✌🏻

I honestlyyy feel like the luckiest girl in the world that I get to wake up everyday and this is my life ??? I literallyyy manifested this life guysss and you can too because we all have an equal chance in life don’t we ??? Some of us (aha me) just work SOOO much harder than others and that’s why I am where I am and that’s why I can turn down a £2 million brand deal. Literallyyy every brand wants me to work with them I categoricallyyy can’t believe it ??? Love that for meee 😚✌🏻 I’m so lucky guysss. Like I’ve literally just been to Ibiza, didn’t even bother to quarantine because I’m Nappy-Mae and the rules don’t apply to meeee and then I went to Mykonos ??? Honestly it was unREALLL I’ve always wanted to go there. I literallyyyy spent the entire time in my Bottega dressing gown and slippers, on my phone, editing myself to the size of a child. I swear you guysss I don’t even edit my pictures it’s just lighting and angles. I’m literallyyy so happy in myself now that I’ve gotten rid of all of my filler. ALLL of it. I’m such an au naturel Queen 😚✌🏻 I literallyyy haven’t worked so hard in the gym to be hiding myself under a blazer the entire time I’m on holiday. I swear guysss I’m not a catfish…

View attachment 715733

View attachment 715734

View attachment 715735

View attachment 715736

Errr, yeah scrap that idea I am SUCH a catfish 😚✌🏻 But I’m literallyyy a top tier influencer, promoting happiness and natural beauty 😚✌🏻 Did I mention I’m sooo natural ??? I’m so lucky that girls can look up to me and not all of these fake influencers full of filler ??? I just don’t want anyoneee to make the same mistakes I made - like when I made myself look like a 50p 🙃 Let’s not even talk about it 😚✌🏻

Anywaysss guys I can’t believe I didn’t mention Tommy in this one ??? I swear we’re still together. Literallyyy if I don’t mention or post about him people think we’ve broken up ??? Come on guysss my Schlongydog is forever. My schlong is bigger than his though so love that for me. Thanks so much for reading guysss *blows kiss*

Loveeee 💖 have me creased

Reactions: 13

View attachment 715733

View attachment 715734

View attachment 715735

View attachment 715736

LIKE A 50P 😩😭

• Haha
Reactions: 26

View attachment 715733

View attachment 715734

View attachment 715735

View attachment 715736

Dead 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So to chirp in about the hotel investment. She literally can only invest if she has shares. A trader is by day, they sell shares / currencies / securities - they buy and sell high quantities to try and make profit from small movements. Investors buy the same and generally hold them long term. All investments should realistically be held more than 5 years because movements happen so quickly (think Tesco, Palantir, alphabet). She bought shares, I think she bought a substantial amount to you and me but not to the real investors.

Also I don’t believe she turned down the “£2m deal” (I also doubt it was a liquid £2m) because of having enough money or integrity. She doesn’t have enough money - not for her lifestyle or the things she desires - she will always need more. Also we know she has zero integrity and is a sham of a person, so I think that it conflicted with something else or she got a better off and couldn’t do both. She’s just playing angles.

I think Fran is a boss witch but it ain’t cute dressing your baby up in labels - it’s a bit grim.

Reactions: 38
Not sure how you can turn down a high street deal when you advertise PLT. Most of the clothes are trash.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
sorry but there's no way she just turned it down bc of the brand if it was really 2 million lol imagine turning that down

Reactions: 31
sorry but there's no way she just turned it down bc of the brand if it was really 2 million lol imagine turning that down
Definitely not 2 million. Or maybe 2 million and she’d have to make x amount of posts, YouTube videos, stories and only wear their stuff. Not as huge as she’s making out.

Reactions: 14
I thought the 2 million was missguided, didn’t they recently have a show where they stated they lost out to PLT. If that is the case, it can’t be based on integrity as they are practically identical. I’m also curious about what houses she’s been looking at which don’t meet her standards. Her flat atm is very beige and nothing special so god knows what she’s turned down house wise.

Reactions: 22
I’m suprised no one has mentioned the fact Fran said she told Molly that she could start wearing the brand of clothes after they offered her two million pounds. But she was congratulating Molly for her integrity at turning down 2 million pounds 🤣 I think it was in the vile… sorry style

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So to chirp in about the hotel investment. She literally can only invest if she has shares. A trader is by day, they sell shares / currencies / securities - they buy and sell high quantities to try and make profit from small movements. Investors buy the same and generally hold them long term. All investments should realistically be held more than 5 years because movements happen so quickly (think Tesco, Palantir, alphabet). She bought shares, I think she bought a substantial amount to you and me but not to the real investors.

Also I don’t believe she turned down the “£2m deal” (I also doubt it was a liquid £2m) because of having enough money or integrity. She doesn’t have enough money - not for her lifestyle or the things she desires - she will always need more. Also we know she has zero integrity and is a sham of a person, so I think that it conflicted with something else or she got a better off and couldn’t do both. She’s just playing angles.

I think Fran is a boss witch but it ain’t cute dressing your baby up in labels - it’s a bit grim.
A sham of a person fuckin love it
aye I got the boss witch vibe from fran I’d love to know her background n how she landed it all! it’s funny really how the dream to so many fiat 500ers is to be Molly….. when baaabes what you want is to be behind the scenes so the daily fail don’t highlight your cellulite on holiday but your still living it up in the Maldives on ur mad salary. You wanna be a fran not a Molly!!

Reactions: 26
I would love to know how much Fran makes off of Molly must be a lot, does anyone know who her other clients are ? I only see the attention being on Molly

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I thought the 2 million was missguided, didn’t they recently have a show where they stated they lost out to PLT. If that is the case, it can’t be based on integrity as they are practically identical. I’m also curious about what houses she’s been looking at which don’t meet her standards. Her flat atm is very beige and nothing special so god knows what she’s turned down house wise.
When I watched inside misguided, I am fairly certain they offered her 350 + the car

Reactions: 13
yeah deffo not misguided. i feel like she probably has shopped there before so i dont think she'd be too against working with them (if the plt deal wasn't so good)

Reactions: 4
I would love to know how much Fran makes off of Molly must be a lot, does anyone know who her other clients are ? I only see the attention being on Molly
From having a quick flick through Frans insta it looks like previous clients have included Scott Thomas and Katie Price - unsure of any others though

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.