Molly-Mae Hague #13 Nappy-Mae’s pics have more blurred lines than Robin Thicke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Molly-Mae Hague #14 Creative Director?! She makes us laugh and we’ve all grown to dislike her

🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
New thread should be called ‘Molly-Mae; new collection is a flop, Creative Director of PLT? More like photoshop’

Reactions: 33
Someone explained it better previously but I think a lot of her appeal is that her look is attainable...she's honest (well was at the start, not now) about her fillers, her fake tan, her extensions...everyone knows without it she wouldn't be super attractive (that sounds a lot meaner than i mean it to lol) without it, so t means that girls who might not have the highest self confidence think that they can be like molly if they get those things too.

Reactions: 14
interesting that tommy didn't take any of the extra purse but was already being paid the same $ as a title card fighter

Reactions: 2
interesting that tommy didn't take nay of the extra purse but was already being paid the same $ as a title card fighter

Omg imagine that

Tommy: Schlongydog 🤍 I can finally afford to put some money towards your our dream home!
Molly: No way babe, where from?
Tommy: Jake Paul babe x

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Omg imagine that

Tommy: Schlongydog 🤍 I can finally afford to put some money towards your our dream home!
Molly: No way babe, where from?
Tommy: Jake Paul babe x
would be painful knowing every time she walks into the en suite that it was paid for by the man who photoshopped dms between them :oops:

Reactions: 9
interesting that tommy didn't take any of the extra purse but was already being paid the same $ as a title card fighter

Huh, from Jake’s purse regarding his 1 million distribution, he didn’t give the Great Britain boxers anymore money?!? 🤔 I’m glad Tommy got money!👏🏻👏🏻 Wonder if Tommy and Jake will end up in the same LA hotspot clubs/areas while Tommy is vacationing in LA?

Reactions: 5
I think if you like and rate PLT yourself which a LOT of the UK does, then you’d see Molly Mae being creative director as class… but no offence to anyone who does like it, I personally DESPISE it. I bought a few things from there once - gave it the benefit of the doubt because it was really cheap which usually means bad quality etc - and I won’t lie it was dreadful. The fabric was so crappy, the actual designs aren’t bad themselves but it’s the material etc and it just doesn’t fall nice or look sophisticated. So to me that really isn’t a great accomplishment. Anyone who loves or is into fashion or even appreciates decent clothing, HATES PLT and fast fashion - it’s tacky. I bet molly mae doesn’t even like PLT. She’s just seeing dollar signs

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.