Molly-Mae Hague #13 Nappy-Mae’s pics have more blurred lines than Robin Thicke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet molly mae doesn’t even like PLT. She’s just seeing dollar signs
Totally agree. She wears her edit for the initial launch posts and content, but we’ve seen it a million times before, as soon as she’s out anywhere it’s ugly designer outfits from head to toe, courtesy of her Selfridges personal shopper.

She wants thousands of people to buy the crap PLT items but never wears them herself.. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Tells you all you need to know.

Reactions: 28
just double checked on the filter website and can confirm none of the tans have sold out 😂 this is what happens when you ditch your brand for months. people start to stop caring molly!

Reactions: 22
F05E5482-89A7-487F-A788-4FEA2413ED22.jpeg

1308F41B-EB00-47C7-8FC7-691524C4AAB4.jpeg

Yesterday, she had on this same outfit when she was at Fran’s house filming the Filter ADs. Money-Mae is becoming Smelly-Mae! Close your legs, Creative Director twit! So classy, you orange Oompa Loompa😖

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The creative director of a fast fashion brand is wearing Prada so clearly she’s too good to wear PLT

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Yes, Mols, with your stoooopid pose, we see the Prada Tracksuit and Yeezy Crocs. Take a day off, hun🙈

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I think if you like and rate PLT yourself which a LOT of the UK does, then you’d see Molly Mae being creative director as class… but no offence to anyone who does like it, I personally DESPISE it. I bought a few things from there once - gave it the benefit of the doubt because it was really cheap which usually means bad quality etc - and I won’t lie it was dreadful. The fabric was so crappy, the actual designs aren’t bad themselves but it’s the material etc and it just doesn’t fall nice or look sophisticated. So to me that really isn’t a great accomplishment. Anyone who loves or is into fashion or even appreciates decent clothing, HATES PLT and fast fashion - it’s tacky. I bet molly mae doesn’t even like PLT. She’s just seeing dollar signs
At the end of the day, PLT stuff is rubbish made in illegal sweatshops around the country. The only single reason to buy it is to copy moron influencers who get paid to tell people to wear it but don't actually themselves wear it.....

Reactions: 19
lmao it is massively funny we never see molly in PLT clothes unless it's a sponsored insta pic or yt video. how do people not see through her and realise that even molly whos 'super proud' to be a CD at PLT doesn't even think the clothes are worthy of being worn

Reactions: 37
At the end of the day, PLT stuff is rubbish made in illegal sweatshops around the country. The only single reason to buy it is to copy moron influencers who get paid to tell people to wear it but don't actually themselves wear it.....
The thing is young girls are impressionable and will wear what influenzers promote. PLT have recently put an offer on next day delivery if you pay £10 you get unlimited NDD for 12 months. But they haven’t been fulfilling it and I think it’s disgusting because young girls have been conned into buying it 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
66AAC259-2727-4C28-928F-CFE91CF77FDF.jpeg

Hey, PLT, instead of being at work, your 6-figured salary Creative Director is HOME watching Shrek!😤

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
PLT is literal tit. See through, badly made. Its not even good enough for night out clothes bc they still look tit. Literally anywhere else is better (except for boohoo/isawitfirst/misspap etc). They all brand themselves as fiat 500 girl outfits but they're literally unwearable. I've never seen someone look good in PLT unless its been one of the more expensive items and even then it tends to fit badly

Reactions: 26
What is her obsession with hover lines???? I’m genuinely baffled every time she posts a photo of them???
They clearly have too much time on their hands. Imagine paying someone to clean for you and instead of doing something useful they’re drawing lines in your carpets 🥴

Reactions: 11
Molly Mague Hague 14: creative director of PLT tat, but it’s unless it Balenciaga she’d never wear that

• Haha
Reactions: 25
i love molly's tommy necklace it's so cringe but at the same time i would be buzzing if i got given one

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.