Molly-Mae Hague #13 Nappy-Mae’s pics have more blurred lines than Robin Thicke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you are joking?! the way fran was talking about this incredible breakthrough for another tit plt deal

Reactions: 24
So boring! The same colours again, no new ideas. I know autumn is coming but I've had enough of neutrals!!!

Reactions: 12
I’ve not been on here in FOREVER but came to have a moan at this break through dream goal she’s been going on and on about😂😂😂 i’m embarrassed to say i thought it was going to be Louis Vuitton. Please can someone confirm its not just another PLT collab at the very least?! 😩

Reactions: 12
I reckon she’s like bought PLT or something and now she owns it or is the new creative director or something stupid. PLT stays going down hill it’s absolutely shocking hahaha worst than quiz

Reactions: 24
Do we think she's the new CEO/Director lol??? Surely a new collection isn't her biggest news ever

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg this me thinking she was going to be on vogue or do a collab with Balenciaga or something.
Just the same thing over and over again she needs to move away from crappy plt!
She could do so much more

Reactions: 18
LVMH just appointed Beyoncé and Jay-Z as the new faces of Tiffany and Co, did people seriously think they would then have Money Mae doing an LV campaign..? Sorry I can’t breathe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Maybe the creative director by name but not actually. People have actual university degrees to do that type of job. Molly on the other hand….lol

Reactions: 19
214B8D69-28A4-42C8-8F7C-204DC10042B7.jpeg

An American inmate’s clothing. She looks like an inmate in belly chains awaiting transport to court. #InmateMae

6F353164-33CA-4C78-8629-7F9F17E3E85B.jpeg

Inmate Mae giving the bird finger while flashing her credit card. witch bye! We’re not impressed!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon she’s like bought PLT or something and now she owns it or is the new creative director or something stupid. PLT stays going down hill it’s absolutely shocking hahaha worst than quiz
No chance she could afford PLT

Reactions: 14
It’s definitely not just a collection, she must’ve gone into business with them. She won’t have bought it, it’s literally the Kamani family empire

Reactions: 22
Unless she’s shagged Umar, there’s no way she’s the creative director 🤢
Amazed she bigged up ANOTHER PLT deal

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m so embarrassed for her if it’s just another collection…surely not? How’s that exciting. But there’s no way she could ever take over the brand or anything? Yawn 👀

Reactions: 13
I know there has to be some people on here that work for PLT that can give us the goss on what’s coming up lol

Reactions: 15
It makes me laugh that Molly thinks she’s special because she works with FleaLT when they’ve worked with the likes of Kylie Jenner, Kourtney Kardashian and Hailey Bieber. The only reason she continues to do collabs with them is because the others continue to move up in the world and have £££ and Molly will always be a Z-List celebrity from Love Island

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.