Molly-Mae Hague #13 Nappy-Mae’s pics have more blurred lines than Robin Thicke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It better be just a collab 😂 she is aware if it’s any more that she actually has to do work 😂 and let’s be honest... she’s lazy as duck

Reactions: 3
Why did some of ye think she’d actually have a collab with LV or a brand like that ladssss I thought we were better than that 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Okay can we all make sensible suggestions because there must be more than just a PLT collab

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I reckon it'll be something more than a coab, as from memory most ads are "PLT x randominfluencer" and this is " By Molly Mae". Maybe her own sub brand? Or perhaps I'm reading into it too much 🤣

Reactions: 26
I reckon it'll be something more than a coab, as from memory most ads are "PLT x randominfluencer" and this is " By Molly Mae". Maybe her own sub brand? Or perhaps I'm reading into it too much 🤣
Yeah I was thinking something along those lines, something in between the ordinary collab, but definitely far from buying the whole damn company wtf hahah. I see it as PLT basically saying "this is our FAVE influencer to collab with"

Reactions: 4
Nope, it’s just the collaboration! Although, Fran and Mol did make a big deal about it in an attempt to move Molly away from LI connection. But, we’ll wait…

Reactions: 6
No way it’s just a collab because they’ve been building this up so much. I thought maybe she’s bought a tiny % of the plt. They know she’s good investment for them because every collection she does sells and they do market her other products (tan and hair)

Reactions: 5
I think the current market is saturated with influencer collaborations, so PLT think they are doing something by saying “BY” xyz instead of “in collaboration with” xyz. At the end of the day it all comes down to us average joes deciding which average cheaply made item of clothing to buy off a fast fashion website lol so it really isn’t what Molly is hyping it up to be!

Reactions: 9
No way it’s just a collab because they’ve been building this up so much. I thought maybe she’s bought a tiny % of the plt. They know she’s good investment for them because every collection she does sells and they do market her other products (tan and hair)
Didn't the second one under-perform or have I got that completely wrong. I'm sure I read it on here.

Reactions: 4
I know they did stock filter by molly mar on their website for quite a bit but now only stock the mini mitt

Reactions: 1
Taking style tips from Amelia gray and branding herself with her mans name. Could never be me. 🤢
51D08C50-16A4-4970-A690-61EB16908A3B.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I doubt she’ll be the new CEO or have bought PLT. you need a degree and a LOOOTTT of money.

I’m thinking maybe she’s invested in pretty little thing or has became a major shareholder of the brand and announcing that with a collaboration

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.