Molly-Mae Hague #13 Nappy-Mae’s pics have more blurred lines than Robin Thicke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the message molly is sending out to girls in relationships.
It’s couple goals if you pack your man’s luggage for him,cook and clean for him, Wear clothes that he approves of...

Reactions: 40
I wonder if this is Molly’s choice to do everything for Tommy because she thinks that’s what a ✨ perfect ✨ relationship looks like or this is Tommy and his families traditions being forced onto her

Reactions: 38
Wait wait IM sure I watched a video of hers when I was locked out my yard recently (that bored!) and she had the audacity to say about some current love island people getting hate and how someone’s family was campaigning or some tit and she literally was like “to be honest I’m shocked my family didn’t do thwt for me cos I got soOoOOooOoO much hate” oh yes ok little miss victim!

THANK YOU
I just wrote this on my story View attachment 722643

SIBLINGS OR DATING!!
I want to follow you xoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 10
hi guyzzzzz 😚✌🏼just getting my Molly mae on at work LOVE that for me. got a whole pot of coleslaw & a potato waiting at home for dins ✌🏼😚 xxxx
BF8D4F7A-0BF3-4972-8985-517C4E472117.jpeg

I want to follow you xoxox
LOL my stories are like this a lot tbh i go on like iv got mollys follower count ✌🏼😚, id give my @ but don’t think we allowed to doxx ourselves LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 18
hi guyzzzzz 😚✌🏼just getting my Molly mae on at work LOVE that for me. got a whole pot of coleslaw & a potato waiting at home for dins ✌🏼😚 xxxxView attachment 723491

LOL my stories are like this a lot tbh i go on like iv got mollys follower count ✌🏼😚, id give my @ but don’t think we allowed to doxx ourselves LOL
Honestly you wouldn’t want my @ I look like this ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but what grown man can’t pack his own suitcase?View attachment 722613
I don’t understand the appeal of this. Why are so many girls of this generation desperately trying to mother their boyfriends?

*carrie Bradshaw voice* when did codependence become sexy?

When my other half asks me what’s for dinner or where his wallet/keys/phone has gone, I remind him he’s a grown man capable of looking after himself and I have no more bloody authority over any of this tit than he does 🤣

Reactions: 36
it always makes me laugh that they use LV luggage because that screams please steal my luggage…even celebs when they don’t fly private use normal luggage because luggage theft is so common. So new money it hurts
I have a friend who works at airports in luggage and they have tools to get locks off and put them back on and usually the guys who work with him go for the really expensive luggage and see what they have in there

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I hate that i looked at molly’s story and now want that Nuxe oil stuff.
I’ll show myself out 🤣

Reactions: 4
Sweet baby Jesus, let’s pray for the safe passage of all expensive luggage going through Heathrow or whichever airport those guys work😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think tommy definitely wants someone more fun who grovels to him a bit more, like a more desperate influencer if that makes sense.

Reactions: 13
It’s the ‘did you get that on film?’ Look 😂

Even if this was a genuinely unprompted moment, I feel like it’s so irresponsible to portray this happy smiley couple goals aesthetic to her (young) audience.

Why not keep some romance private..? Everything feels so carefully curated, and my feeling is that it’s going to make a whole Fiat 500 generation of girls who think that The most important thing is how your partner looks on socials, whether they buy expensive gifts or bring you flowers etc.. with zero acknowledgement of the importance of a deeper connection, intellectual equals, life-stage etc.

I personally believe Molly is actually quite bright and switched on and I do often wonder what her and him actually talk about..

Edit : OMG sorry I’m dead one of the comments says ‘they don’t make them like him anymore’

Sorry where does this person live? Attractive low-level pro athlete men who don’t have much else going on are ten a penny in most of the UK 😂
I think he treats her like garbage- in every vlog he is lyk a spoilt manchild and doesn't seem to even like being around her..........

Reactions: 22
+ he’s thick as duck , I don’t even see the appeal with him
I couldn’t think of anything less attractive than a big man child 🤮
literally, and shes always laughing at him when he's been mean to her right on camera....... does she think its flirty banter? seems like neggy behaviour tbh! tbf though, manchildren end up with girls who take care of them, eg doing the laundry, packing his bags (which she should do only to kick him out), etc etc

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.