Molly-Mae Hague #13 Nappy-Mae’s pics have more blurred lines than Robin Thicke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching her vlog I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again WHY is she so determined to like coffee? You don’t like it Molly move on and keep drinking Starbucks other drinks that don’t have coffee in it 🤯

I can completely understand people trying to wean themselves to eat more healthy food such as fruit or drinking more water but coffee isn’t good for you she just wants to look sophisticated😤
Honestly, why would you try to get addicted to coffee? It isn't fun getting headaches when you don't have it and not being able to start the day before having coffee lol

Reactions: 27
I know some of the Fury's and can tell you all that little Miss Molly is not well liked within the camp

• Wow
Reactions: 45
She acts like a spoilt brat sometimes . She's fame hungry and not very humble .
She speaks down to people and sometimes Tommy

Reactions: 24
Honestly, why would you try to get addicted to coffee? It isn't fun getting headaches when you don't have it and not being able to start the day before having coffee lol
I think the same, I wish I WASN'T addicted to coffee haha

Reactions: 6
She acts like a spoilt brat sometimes . She's fame hungry and not very humble .
She speaks down to people and sometimes Tommy

The traveller community is notorious for its suspicion of outsiders - I think it’s difficult to
penetrate and would call for enormous amounts of charm, patience and
compromise to be accepted. And it’s expectations of women are very traditional. It’s hard to see how she would fit in, even given the changes she has already made in terms of domesticity and adapting her image.

Reactions: 13
I don’t know what Tommy is like now but he was the biggest diva when filming that spin off show.

Reactions: 6
BORING. The only BIG thing coming is that hideous belt

Molly’s Instagram vs. FleaLT’s Instagram 😂

E64E17C2-F292-4037-AE90-E6EC5A1B6AF5.jpeg

E63E27F0-FDD1-4E60-9F62-70F9A4572636.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Her tan is categoricallyyy patchy, love that for our business savvy Queen 😚✌🏻 #PatchyByMollyMae

703A4117-6536-4C27-8BB6-842C3D86E0A5.jpeg

Reactions: 12
what even is this ‘PLT by Molly mae’ it just sounds like another collab/line with her face on ? I don’t get how this is groundbreaking stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.