Molly-Mae Hague #13 Nappy-Mae’s pics have more blurred lines than Robin Thicke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why someone would want to be associated this much with a brand so opposite to what today’s people are starting to care about. Least sustainable and ethical brand out there.
It bothers me how much she refuses to use her platform for anything meaningful.

Reactions: 39
I don’t know why someone would want to be associated this much with a brand so opposite to what today’s people are starting to care about. Least sustainable and ethical brand out there.
It bothers me how much she refuses to use her platform for anything meaningful.
I literally just said to my flatmate it cracks me up she wants to distance herself from love island but is out here promoting PLFLEA like it’s Gucci.

Reactions: 25
Maybe she’s coming up with her own cosmetic line which is sold “exclusively” by PLT. Like Maura and her false lashes by Primark

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe she’s coming up with her own cosmetic line which is sold “exclusively” by PLT. Like Maura and her false lashes by Primark
Okkkk this answer makes sense. Her picture posted tonight- I just thought she’s posing like self obsessed weirdo as usual but it maybe it’s a hint. Someone mentioned on here before that Fran has her listings as cosmetic and fragrance.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Okkkk this answer makes sense. Her picture posted tonight- I just thought she’s posing like self obsessed weirdo as usual but it maybe it’s a hint. Someone mentioned on here before that Fran has her listings as cosmetic and fragrance.
yes!!! It was on companies house. Makes sense

Reactions: 8
I doubt she’ll be the new CEO or have bought PLT. you need a degree and a LOOOTTT of money.

I’m thinking maybe she’s invested in pretty little thing or has became a major shareholder of the brand and announcing that with a collaboration
But that’s not exciting to ‘fans’, she’s been hyping it up but why would people care. Unless she really is that self centred 🤭😂

Reactions: 6
Yeah I was thinking something along those lines, something in between the ordinary collab, but definitely far from buying the whole damn company wtf hahah. I see it as PLT basically saying "this is our FAVE influencer to collab with"
Something like the Per Una section in M&S 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel that she’s becoming a creative director for PLT like how Teyana Taylor is one for the brand.

Reactions: 16
I feel that she’s becoming a creative director for PLT like how Teyana Taylor is one for the brand.
Was literally going to say this. TT is an ECD, maybe Molly will have a similar title?
Teyana is actually creative though - don’t see that for ol Molls

Reactions: 17
Seems like whenever Tommy’s gone Molly just reverts back to seeing Maura. If I was Maura I’d tell her to do one.

Also what amazing timing is this new announcement🤔 the week of the love island final?? Seems like she just wants all the lime light for herself

Reactions: 38
Her style is so lame 😒 a tracksuit that does not fit worn with yeezys is not fashion.

Reactions: 6
Breaking camp isn’t good for any fighter but it’s hardly like Tommy has gone on a bender. His camp isn’t that strict anyway, not like he’s locked away in a hotel with just his team for weeks on end like a lot of fighters do. He’s still going home to Ellie belly every night. The dad was mouthing off about Tyson being in America a couple of months ago. He’s desperate for attention and tells the press everything. Last I heard he couldn’t travel to their fights in America because of his criminal record.

Reactions: 14
ONLY 40 for a PLT dress?!?!?! Just because Molly wore it for an occasion? Actually baffled if literally anyone buys that dress...

Reactions: 19
When she getting all her wedding pics in she said she designed that dress and now she’s got this big thing coming up with PLT maybe she’s actually designed her own collection rather than just picking existing designs and making an edit?!! Not a clue but she’s tit at even styling herself so can’t imagine this doing too well 😂

Reactions: 15
When she getting all her wedding pics in she said she designed that dress and now she’s got this big thing coming up with PLT maybe she’s actually designed her own collection rather than just picking existing designs and making an edit?!! Not a clue but she’s tit at even styling herself so can’t imagine this doing too well 😂
Like PLT version of House of CB’s bridal collection?

Reactions: 1
Imagine associating yourself with this shambles of a brand 🙃 Reminds me of someone elses brand… *cough* Filter *cough*

53F2FA60-00F5-4343-9143-11D7E81688F0.jpeg

4C799B89-0108-4A34-A864-FB63F01F99A9.jpeg

B0586DF7-D406-4D6A-986E-062EDFD35740.jpeg

415F5DFA-897F-4617-8EAB-F0015E51A679.jpeg

4DAD1A65-B81D-42F9-971E-77E977EFFB9E.jpeg

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.