Molly-Mae Hague #11 Errr Tommy! What’s that yellow thing on my car?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Compensating for his tiny cock
They always do don't they? 😂
I don’t watch her stories that much so maybe it’s a regular thing but who goes for their hair done THEN goes to the gym???
Yes she goes like everyday. Her content is so boring, gym, salad, bit o bragging, hair ads, rinse and repeat.

Oh my god just seen her insta story 😂😂😂 ‘I need to take lessons on how to park’ how did she pass her test??!
I was just thinking the same, she passed and can't parallel park?? what did she pay them too pass or something, wouldn't be surprised.

Reactions: 6
I'm gonna be honest, I passed first time, the manoeuvre was parallel park and I actually can't parallel park so :whistle:✌

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Its 100% on finance. Same with all those Geordie shore ones.
Yeah I get that, but that’s like a small house! Absolutely disgusting death trap!

I don’t watch her stories that much so maybe it’s a regular thing but who goes for their hair done THEN goes to the gym???
Anyone remember the video in The Maldives where she was heading to the beach in white and announced she’d forgotten to put a tampon in! 🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I couldn’t parallel park when I passed my test either 😂 luckily my instructor told me it’s not part of the test here in Ireland so I eventually learned afterwards

Reactions: 13
I bleeping loathe people that go on about manifesting tit. It’s just tragic. Do people who are negative manifest cancer, murder or whatever. It’s the biggest pile of hooey I’ve ever heard. Even star signs are really, but I also loathe Gemini’s and it’s their fault. Sorry, not sorry! 🤣✌
I said to a friend we visited who had just bought a £800,000 5 bed house how beautiful it was and how envious I am, and she said ‘ it was all manifestation, I literally said to the universe I want a huge house and 6 months later I got the keys’
DO NOT be so ridiculous, you have a job that pays you £120,000 a year and you have been saving for years for this. Manifestation is my biggest hate

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 81
I said to a friend we visited who had just bought a £800,000 5 bed house how beautiful it was and how envious I am, and she said ‘ it was all manifestation, I literally said to the universe I want a huge house and 6 months later I got the keys’
DO NOT be so ridiculous, you have a job that pays you £120,000 a year and you have been saving for years for this. Manifestation is my biggest hate
Immediately unfriend her🙈 There are better friends out there. I promise 💃 A few weeks later, call and ask if she’d manifested that😂 If she’s came to her senses, invite her out for a glass of wine 🥂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It's more about wishful thinking and keeping positive energy - it's not so much just because you manifest you won't have a hard life, more so just trying to attract for the things you want out of life. I have no idea if that makes sense 🤣

I like it when Molly talks about it because it shows there is some kind of intelligence there and it's something I personally find interesting but I agree that it's a load of BS when rich people speak about it making unrealistic claims

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Yeah I get that, but that’s like a small house! Absolutely disgusting death trap!

Anyone remember the video in The Maldives where she was heading to the beach in white and announced she’d forgotten to put a tampon in! 🤮
Ahhh wish the sharks would of done their thing. Too bad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's more about wishful thinking and keeping positive energy - it's not so much just because you manifest you won't have a hard life, more so just trying to attract for the things you want out of life. I have no idea if that makes sense 🤣

I like it when Molly talks about it because it shows there is some kind of intelligence there and it's something I personally find interesting but I agree that it's a load of BS when rich people speak about it making unrealistic claims
Sorry, say what? Intelligent people don’t talk about manifestation. It’s a bullshit ethereal concept, based on nothing concrete. It’s like saying Harry Potter is based on real magic! 🙈

Immediately unfriend her🙈 There are better friends out there. I promise 💃 A few weeks later, call and ask if she’d manifested that😂 If she’s came to her senses, invite her out for a glass of wine 🥂😂
Warn your other friends she may do voodoo magic on them too! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sorry, say what? Intelligent people don’t talk about manifestation. It’s a bullshit ethereal concept, based on nothing concrete. It’s like saying Harry Potter is based on real magic! 🙈

No need to be rude, it's showing an interest in something which to me is showing intelligence and willingness to learn, but thanks for your input.

Reactions: 24

No need to be rude, it's showing an interest in something which to me is showing intelligence and willingness to learn, but thanks for your input.
I was talking about Molly, not you! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.