Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Beep beep! 1 Minor-Mae here 😚✌🏻

Hey guysss, welcome back to my channel thread. It’s crazy, CRAY-ZE to me how fast the last thread went, love that for meee 😚✌🏻

Since I’m sooo busy doing absolutely nothing I just wanted to say that I honestlyyy feel like Ellie Belly has become even more popular than me? Might make him an Instagram account but I honestlyyy don’t have time to post for him, yes HIM because I’m sooo busy. Some days I have to get up at 7AM to fit in all of the editing I have to do to my pictures, got to make sure I’m unrecognizable in my staged pap photos 😚✌🏻 Honestlyyy you can see from the pap photos that Thomas and I are SO happy, SO inlove and literallyyy a dream I just can’t even talk about it. Unrealll. Just stick to your manifesting guys, it really does work and you will have yourself your very own manchild just like my Thomas. Can I just say I’m sooo proud of him for passing his driving test AFTER me. Literally everyone copies me don’t they? I’m so excited to have our matching Range Rover’s infront of the flat which I will obviously show everyone and then complain about people stalking me, lol I’m so random 😚✌🏻 I just want to say I’m categoricallyyy fuming about my parking ticket, let’s not even talk about it okayyy, we move x

I can’t believe I got mentioned in an article for the Manchester Evening News - love that for me 😚✌🏻 Sooo many people view my threads now so I think it’s only right we remind everyone why I get sooo much hate. But pleaseee don’t come for me guysss, I categoricallyyy do nothing wrong but no matter what my Fiat 500 huns will always support me so we move. Love to my haters x

Sooo whenever I go on my many, many holidays (for work guys okayyy) during a global pandemic, I just love to insult the food because I’m such a good chef. Anywaysss the food in Italy was actually shocking? Absolutely grim. Coming from me, Molly Ja’Mae *chefs kiss*. I literallyyy should just stay home like everyone else. A beach is a beach at the end of the day sooo Blackpool will have to do for me

I got SO much hate for Mr Chai - I literally flew him half way across the world from a puppy farm in Russia and blamed Thomas for it when he passed away. It’s shocking that Ellie Belly is still around because I can’t even look after myself and haven’t washed him since Love Island, anywaysss we move 😚✌🏻 Literallyyy never getting a pet ever again

Errr Tommy, what’s Covid-19? I’ll continue to not wear a mask whilst shopping in Tesco and I’ll continue to put my Balenciaga’s (obviouslyyy) on other peoples car seats and dashboards just so I can show off. Even during a global pandemic when people lost their jobs, homes and lives I continued to show off all of my jewellery and do Instagram polls on what Bottega’s to buy next (I’ll buy both because I’m so randommm 😚✌🏻) because it’s my job guysss. I work so hard and I’m sooo busy. Let’s be real it’s just not for meee, think I’ll stick to being Thomas’ mom x

I’m so natural guysss, I’m on this ✨ journey ✨ to reverse all of the procedures I’ve had done to prove to you all that fillers are so bad for you. I’m THE perfect advocate for this guysss because I’m sooo natural. Don’t worry about the hair extensions, acrylics, fake tan and composite bonding lol 😚✌🏻 Pleaseee don’t come for me about it again guysss, I’m an influenza so it’s my job to deceive you all with my photoshopped pictures and body filtered videos - but reallyyy I’m so natural I literallyyy just do some smoothing to my face and adjust the brightness. I love to give you all unREALLListic body standards but it’s all naturelll 😚✌🏻 I just really need to show you all of these skincare products which are 110% my all time FAVES. Lol of course I don’t use them reallyyy because I’m natural, it’s all #FilterByMollyMae #AD 😚✌🏻 How the ASA haven’t come for me yet is actually shocking because I love to break the rules xo

Anywaysss I just wanted to remind you all about the level of hate I get because I’m honestlyyy so down to Earth and an actual angel in reality so it just doesn’t make sense to me. The little angel act person you see on Instagram is the same person that you’d see if you met me in REALLL life so 😚✌🏻 If you could recognize me that is. Anywaysss I’m off to send Thomas to his bedroom for allowing another girl to put their hand around his neck whilst I was at home and in bed by 9PM. Thank you SO much for watching reading and I’ll see you all in my next one, bye guysss *blows kiss*

✨ Title by @Pippylong0509 ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105

Callous

I don't understand why Molly has the following she has, she isn't relatable to pretty much anyone, she's boring as hell and looks wise, natural beauties like Maura blow her out the park. What exactly are 5 million people following her for? Her delightful classism and dirty teddy?
She does put out a lot of professionally created/consistent content, to be fair (so that helps),

..but in large part, I think it's because she's non-threatening to other woman/girls (same as Dani Dyer).

She's pretty, but not sexy. She's a woman, but seems largely asexual, more like a child. Followers can enjoy looking at the clothes she wears, products she uses, without becoming jealous or feeling inadequate. Almost a surrogate of sorts, fulfilling a lifestyle that some of them want, without resenting her as they don't see her as a sexual being/alpha female who is a threat.

You wouldn't be overly concerned if you saw your straight boyfriend/lesbian girlfriend looking at Molly Mae's instagram. While you'd likely want to take away their tablet/give them a slap, if they were looking at Maura's. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 87

saweetandsour

I’m sorry if I saw my bf in a story with a girl like that and that caption HANDS WOULD BE THROWNNNNN that is not ok what a little bitch

• Haha
Reactions: 85

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
It is disgusting, she clearly thought she was the shit when she posted it thinking everyone would think she’s cool being with Tommy. She’s desperate and a clout chaser.

I don’t care who it is, to post a photo with someone who has a partner and caption it that is skanky as fuck

Did anyone see the video? What was he doing?

• Heart
Reactions: 85

Pippylong0509

VIP Member
Considering the galaxy pageants she did cost about 400 quid to enter, I really doubt she was “deprived” by her mum

• Wow
Reactions: 83

fairydustlover

I fucking loathe people that go on about manifesting shit. It’s just tragic. Do people who are negative manifest cancer, murder or whatever. It’s the biggest pile of hooey I’ve ever heard. Even star signs are really, but I also loathe Gemini’s and it’s their fault. Sorry, not sorry! 🤣✌
I said to a friend we visited who had just bought a £800,000 5 bed house how beautiful it was and how envious I am, and she said ‘ it was all manifestation, I literally said to the universe I want a huge house and 6 months later I got the keys’
DO NOT be so ridiculous, you have a job that pays you £120,000 a year and you have been saving for years for this. Manifestation is my biggest hate

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 81

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Dang Tommy did her DIRTY... that’s bad
The thing is though.. she looks like a nice normal girl. Tommy obviously thinks she’s beautiful no matter what. My boyfriend takes horrendous photos of me and can’t understand why I don’t like them as he says he thinks I always look great (lol). She should just admit what she actually looks like and be natural because he obviously loves her regardless.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Gemx

Hi I’m new but I’m watching s5 of love island and the episode where Tommy makes it official with molly mae, she is actually adorable wtf? She walks into the dressing room like oh my make up that’s annoying haha I’d be pure ragin if anyone tipped my
Make up bag out on the floor?! Then asks if she’s getting in trouble when he asks for a chat lol idk maybe I’m just rlly high but she seems so sweet so have a positive tattle comment lol.what Tommy said was cringe though
Maybe make your tattle comment history private so you don’t come across as a ‘strange blogger bitch’

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 77

Mahamotel

Chatty Member
She actually got millions though so can really do what the fuck she likes 😂

Why does that anger you? It’s crazy to see how many people are so jealous of people with money, she’s got millions she can buy a new phone if she wants! you’ve deffo got a Samsung 😂 and it shows by your comments
Imagine thinking everyone on a gossip forum is a broke nobody. You have no idea how much any of us have got in our bank or who we are, multiple influencers have been caught on this site…who knows who else is on here? Awkward…
55A10BE4-3B06-4DAF-A397-63E6878B7D75.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Jobmat

This will be a very unpopular opinion and I’m not supporting his behaviour - but it seems to me that Tommy seems so much happier when he’s out partying and having a good time. When he’s with MM or even asked about her, he says all the right things but it’s like the words never really reach his eyes. Sometimes he even looks stormy or constrained by the relationship. There is a flirty playful side that seems to come out in other situations but not with her. I often pick up an undercurrent of resentment or even anger.
I think she’s needy and it’s beginning to suffocate him - he’s a 22 year old young man who wants to have a good time. That’s my reading.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Sickofinstacrap

Can someone explain to me what exactly has happened, I don’t really get it.
So Tommy went out and this girl Beka posted a video of her near him/touching him to provoke a response.
She is now getting hate. So she posted that photo about not getting a bf???
I don’t get it
Basically Becky with the not so good hair wants more followers and is playing puppet master to get them. I’m on mollys side on this one I’d go through my boyfriend for a short cut if some gobshite had her arms around him asking where I was.... ohhhhh these girls must have been dragged up the disrespect

• Heart
Reactions: 70
How must molly’s mum feel watching her daughter essentially complaining about her ‘poor’ ‘deprived’ upbringing after spending thousands upon thousands on pageants

• Sad
Reactions: 66