Molly-Mae Hague #11 Errr Tommy! What’s that yellow thing on my car?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Tommy’s first car was an i8.. I was expecting something worse

Reactions: 5
Bloody hell Molly Mae has been generous with Tommy's pocket money this month for him to get an i8

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I’d put money on him just having that hired for a few days or something

Reactions: 6
I have no idea what she means!? She's stuck in the middle of the road!? Why doesn't hae just move!? Why sit there?
Lol this reminds me of a story my boyfriend told me about some silly cow in his friend group driving Daddy’s Porsche to meet them and then leaving it in the middle of the road, running down to the beach and asking one of the lads to park it for her… girls like this give perfectly able female drivers a bad name! I’ve been driving for not quite ten years yet and because I know I’d duck up a big or fancy car, I simply don’t have one.

Reactions: 6
duck me hearing about her "bad morning" made me want to pull my eyes out. Try finding out you have a tumour on your adrenal gland and woke up to your entire flat flooded due to a burst water pipe. bleeping bad morning, please duck off you absolute twit

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I don’t watch her stories that much so maybe it’s a regular thing but who goes for their hair done THEN goes to the gym???

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.