Molly-Mae Hague #11 Errr Tommy! What’s that yellow thing on my car?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hats are back. 💃 Although, different from the other party hats. Still festive 🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh poor Moaning Myrtle Mae she’s having such a bad morning because she couldn’t go to the gym and she can’t parallel park 😢 Honestly guys we need to set up another GoFundMe page for her 😢 #JusticeForMollyMae

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh my god just seen her insta story 😂😂😂 ‘I need to take lessons on how to park’ how did she pass her test??!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
This is why she shouldn’t have chosen such a big car for her first car

Reactions: 41
I bleeping loathe people that go on about manifesting tit. It’s just tragic. Do people who are negative manifest cancer, murder or whatever. It’s the biggest pile of hooey I’ve ever heard. Even star signs are really, but I also loathe Gemini’s and it’s their fault. Sorry, not sorry! 🤣✌

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have no idea what she means!? She's stuck in the middle of the road!? Why doesn't hae just move!? Why sit there?

Reactions: 18
Why does she have to come on to her stories about things normal people would just get on with? She’s the definition of living through social media 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 35
Instead of sitting in the car because she can’t park why not just move it and do a lap around the block or something if she’s waiting to pick Tommy up? 🥴

Reactions: 21
She’s actually a danger on the road it’s worrying. She definitely needs to take her test again if she can’t do the simple things. And yeah definitely shouldn’t have got that kind of car for a first car any way

Reactions: 30
Tbf I was also tit at parking when I passed my test I remember having a stress in the middle of tesco car park and a kind stranger came and parked for me 😂 but I was also in my third hand 15 year old Vauxhall Astra not a massive tank like her.. She’s a menace

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I mean I can’t parallel park either 😅 so I usually end up having to do a few laps or park somewhere else 🤷‍♀️ You know get on with it like an adult 🙃

Reactions: 20
Doesn’t her car have parking aids and front and back cameras? Christ if that can’t help her nothing can

Reactions: 30
Doesn’t her car have parking aids and front and back cameras? Christ if that can’t help her nothing can
Tbf unless you know how to they’re not helpful. My car does & I still hate parallel parking, but am happy to just not bother I wouldn’t go on Insta whilst sat in the middle of the road to complain 😫

Reactions: 4
Is it me or is calling her hairdresser “My Work Horse” a bit demeaning like she’s The Help or something

Reactions: 47
Tommy’s driving a BMW i8, stay off the roads if you live in Cheshire Greater Manchester

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.