Molly-Mae Hague #11 Errr Tommy! What’s that yellow thing on my car?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m bleeping fed up of her promoting dieting, excessive exercise and now juice cleanses - just another thing for her to try and prove she’s skinny and therefore better than everyone else

And I don’t mean to upset anyone, but if you scroll back on her Instagram photos to when she just came out of Love Island to now, there’s no difference in her size. Why? Because she’s been photoshopping and editing herself the same size even before this “health journey” and she will continue to do so because the size she is trying to become is unattainable and unsustainable. Why bother doing all of this to still photoshop/edit yourself regardless? Thank God for this thread and for people who aren’t going to fall for her utter bullshit and know that she isn’t as skinny as she makes out to be. She will never look like the person she edits herself to be because it’s not natural or normal. Please please please never strive to have her kind of unrealistic, unhealthy and damaging lifestyle - she doesn’t even look like that in real life

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
She will never look like the person she edits herself to be because it’s not natural or normal. Please please please never strive to have her kind of unrealistic, unhealthy and damaging lifestyle - she doesn’t even look like that in real life
Spot on!

repost of some photos someone posted on this thread of how she really looks. Shame molly doesn’t post pictures like this.

651284B0-6521-477F-A44B-6913C4C9AF01.jpeg

Reactions: 20
I can’t bleeping stand this girl and her toxicity encouraging ED culture. Shame on her, I have no words anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She's trying to achieve the body she had when she like 15... That's never going to happen Molly... You're no longer a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She wants to look like Maura. I feel sorry for Molly. Ouch, I bumped my head. My senses have returned. Bore off Molly! X

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I haven’t followed her for that long and don’t watch her blogs so sorry if this has already been covered! I am looking into some aesthetic treatments and my practitioner just recommended Botox treatment for bruxism, which is when the muscles in your jaw swell up due to teeth grinding. I never really knew I did it but definitely have a fairly swollen face and always just thought it was my naturally chubby cheeks 😂 anyway she said the giveaway is a slightly square face. Doesn’t MM constantly say she’s grinding her teeth over cute animals and babies? Could this explain her square face? Is she aware of this? I’ve just had my eyes opened 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I haven’t followed her for that long and don’t watch her blogs so sorry if this has already been covered! I am looking into some aesthetic treatments and my practitioner just recommended Botox treatment for bruxism, which is when the muscles in your jaw swell up due to teeth grinding. I never really knew I did it but definitely have a fairly swollen face and always just thought it was my naturally chubby cheeks 😂 anyway she said the giveaway is a slightly square face. Doesn’t MM constantly say she’s grinding her teeth over cute animals and babies? Could this explain her square face? Is she aware of this? I’ve just had my eyes opened 😂😂
My mum has Botox for that exact reason but I promise she doesn’t have a square face like Molly does in her photos.
If it’s something you’re looking at having done, my mum has said it’s 100% been worth it for her

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.