Molly-Mae Hague #11 Errr Tommy! What’s that yellow thing on my car?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Molly is literally trending everyday because of the love island girls “wanting to be the next her” so much for her wanting to diminish her connection to love island which she probably won’t 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s too much 🐘
What she meant to say: When Tommy, as a grown man, loved my smelly stuffed elephant toy, I knew then that we were both dumb as dead gnats. It was destined to be love. x

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Ellie Smelly the Elephant packed his trunk
And said goodbye to the circus that is Molly’s life
Off he went with a trumpety-trump
Trump, trump, trump 🐘

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Molly is literally trending everyday because of the love island girls “wanting to be the next her” so much for her wanting to diminish her connection to love island which she probably won’t 😂
If she wanted to diminish her connection to love island why did she do the Cosmo interview before the season started ? Am I missing something ? Or is it the usual lack of joined up thinking ? Or perhaps even sour grapes - maybe they didn’t ask her to be involved as much as she hoped !!!
If she does want genuinely to distance herself I wonder what it is she wants that distance from ? Does she think everyone else is a bit tacky ? Is it the sex - certainly she and Tommy don’t project an image of sizzling sexual chemistry. She’s more of the friendly girl next door type.

Reactions: 10
If she wanted to diminish her connection to love island why did she do the Cosmo interview before the season started ? Am I missing something ? Or is it the usual lack of joined up thinking ? Or perhaps even sour grapes - maybe they didn’t ask her to be involved as much as she hoped !!!
If she does want genuinely to distance herself I wonder what it is she wants that distance from ? Does she think everyone else is a bit tacky ? Is it the sex - certainly she and Tommy don’t project an image of sizzling sexual chemistry. She’s more of the friendly girl next door type.
I swear they did have sex in there tho 😅 pulled out all the stops to try and win hahahah

Reactions: 7
She did the Cosmo article because it was a teenage ambition to be in the magazine - she used to read it religiously! I don’t think she cared what they asked her. As for not having sex in the villa - absolute lie. She admitted that they did!

Reactions: 12
Where has she said that she doesn't want to be connected to love island? I've not seen anything

Reactions: 2
to an extent, i kind of get why she wants to take her brand away from love island - she wants to be seen as an actual business woman i think and love island takes away from that a lot as everybody now knows love island is just a claim to fame. i get it but she also would not be where she is now without love island

Reactions: 15
So this girl not only styles molly on her shoots, she styles her for her everyday outfits on insta. Someone please tell me what part of her “job” she does herself?
Surely as a “fashion influencer” and someone that claims to love fashion you don’t need someone to style you? Unless it’s because we’ve rinsed her outfits post Love Island and Fran forced her to get a stylist 😂

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.