Molly-Mae Hague #11 Errr Tommy! What’s that yellow thing on my car?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beep beep! 1 Minor-Mae here 😚✌🏻

Hey guysss, welcome back to my channel thread. It’s crazy, CRAY-ZE to me how fast the last thread went, love that for meee 😚✌🏻

Since I’m sooo busy doing absolutely nothing I just wanted to say that I honestlyyy feel like Ellie Belly has become even more popular than me? Might make him an Instagram account but I honestlyyy don’t have time to post for him, yes HIM because I’m sooo busy. Some days I have to get up at 7AM to fit in all of the editing I have to do to my pictures, got to make sure I’m unrecognizable in my staged pap photos 😚✌🏻 Honestlyyy you can see from the pap photos that Thomas and I are SO happy, SO inlove and literallyyy a dream I just can’t even talk about it. Unrealll. Just stick to your manifesting guys, it really does work and you will have yourself your very own manchild just like my Thomas. Can I just say I’m sooo proud of him for passing his driving test AFTER me. Literally everyone copies me don’t they? I’m so excited to have our matching Range Rover’s infront of the flat which I will obviously show everyone and then complain about people stalking me, lol I’m so random 😚✌🏻 I just want to say I’m categoricallyyy fuming about my parking ticket, let’s not even talk about it okayyy, we move x

I can’t believe I got mentioned in an article for the Manchester Evening News - love that for me 😚✌🏻 Sooo many people view my threads now so I think it’s only right we remind everyone why I get sooo much hate. But pleaseee don’t come for me guysss, I categoricallyyy do nothing wrong but no matter what my Fiat 500 huns will always support me so we move. Love to my haters x

Sooo whenever I go on my many, many holidays (for work guys okayyy) during a global pandemic, I just love to insult the food because I’m such a good chef. Anywaysss the food in Italy was actually shocking? Absolutely grim. Coming from me, Molly Ja’Mae *chefs kiss*. I literallyyy should just stay home like everyone else. A beach is a beach at the end of the day sooo Blackpool will have to do for me

I got SO much hate for Mr Chai - I literally flew him half way across the world from a puppy farm in Russia and blamed Thomas for it when he passed away. It’s shocking that Ellie Belly is still around because I can’t even look after myself and haven’t washed him since Love Island, anywaysss we move 😚✌🏻 Literallyyy never getting a pet ever again

Errr Tommy, what’s Covid-19? I’ll continue to not wear a mask whilst shopping in Tesco and I’ll continue to put my Balenciaga’s (obviouslyyy) on other peoples car seats and dashboards just so I can show off. Even during a global pandemic when people lost their jobs, homes and lives I continued to show off all of my jewellery and do Instagram polls on what Bottega’s to buy next (I’ll buy both because I’m so randommm 😚✌🏻) because it’s my job guysss. I work so hard and I’m sooo busy. Let’s be real it’s just not for meee, think I’ll stick to being Thomas’ mom x

I’m so natural guysss, I’m on this ✨ journey ✨ to reverse all of the procedures I’ve had done to prove to you all that fillers are so bad for you. I’m THE perfect advocate for this guysss because I’m sooo natural. Don’t worry about the hair extensions, acrylics, fake tan and composite bonding lol 😚✌🏻 Pleaseee don’t come for me about it again guysss, I’m an influenza so it’s my job to deceive you all with my photoshopped pictures and body filtered videos - but reallyyy I’m so natural I literallyyy just do some smoothing to my face and adjust the brightness. I love to give you all unREALLListic body standards but it’s all naturelll 😚✌🏻 I just really need to show you all of these skincare products which are 110% my all time FAVES. Lol of course I don’t use them reallyyy because I’m natural, it’s all #FilterByMollyMae #AD 😚✌🏻 How the ASA haven’t come for me yet is actually shocking because I love to break the rules xo

Anywaysss I just wanted to remind you all about the level of hate I get because I’m honestlyyy so down to Earth and an actual angel in reality so it just doesn’t make sense to me. The little angel act person you see on Instagram is the same person that you’d see if you met me in REALLL life so 😚✌🏻 If you could recognize me that is. Anywaysss I’m off to send Thomas to his bedroom for allowing another girl to put their hand around his neck whilst I was at home and in bed by 9PM. Thank you SO much for watching reading and I’ll see you all in my next one, bye guysss *blows kiss*

✨ Title by @Pippylong0509 ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105
He looks quite fresh for a man who must be hungover to the gills !!! Youth perhaps. A zoo is certainly quite a change of scene from last night - very wholesome !!

Reactions: 17
He'll WISH he was in the enclosure with the lions, tigers and bears when mardy-mae gets ahold of him for that club photo

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Molly strikes me as the kind of person that would be mad at Tommy looking to to the public like he was cheating rather than be mad at him actually cheating.

Reactions: 39
That beka girl was all over ana kingsnorth not long ago seems she’ll do anything for some insta followers. Ana probably wasn’t far behind hanging off Tommy to be fair.
interesting all the photos have disappeared

Reactions: 27
That beka girl was all over ana kingsnorth not long ago seems she’ll do anything for some insta followers. Ana probably wasn’t far behind hanging off Tommy to be fair.
interesting all the photos have disappeared
That beka is a right beg she got a few followers last year and was trying to be a PLT model but they didn’t want her

• Haha
Reactions: 29
silly of her to risk her plt modeling/partnership as mm is the reigning PLT influencer, all it would take is one call to HQ and that girls paid posts would be done

Reactions: 26
The way shes dressed during this heatwave triggers me. Leather jacket and thick fleecy joggers in 21 degree heat?

Reactions: 19

Hey guysss, welcome back to my channel thread. It’s crazy, CRAY-ZE to me how fast the last thread went, love that for meee 😚✌🏻

Since I’m sooo busy doing absolutely nothing I just wanted to say that I honestlyyy feel like Ellie Belly has become even more popular than me? Might make him an Instagram account but I honestlyyy don’t have time to post for him, yes HIM because I’m sooo busy. Some days I have to get up at 7AM to fit in all of the editing I have to do to my pictures, got to make sure I’m unrecognizable in my staged pap photos 😚✌🏻 Honestlyyy you can see from the pap photos that Thomas and I are SO happy, SO inlove and literallyyy a dream I just can’t even talk about it. Unrealll. Just stick to your manifesting guys, it really does work and you will have yourself your very own manchild just like my Thomas. Can I just say I’m sooo proud of him for passing his driving test AFTER me. Literally everyone copies me don’t they? I’m so excited to have our matching Range Rover’s infront of the flat which I will obviously show everyone and then complain about people stalking me, lol I’m so random 😚✌🏻 I just want to say I’m categoricallyyy fuming about my parking ticket, let’s not even talk about it okayyy, we move x

I can’t believe I got mentioned in an article for the Manchester Evening News - love that for me 😚✌🏻 Sooo many people view my threads now so I think it’s only right we remind everyone why I get sooo much hate. But pleaseee don’t come for me guysss, I categoricallyyy do nothing wrong but no matter what my Fiat 500 huns will always support me so we move. Love to my haters x

Sooo whenever I go on my many, many holidays (for work guys okayyy) during a global pandemic, I just love to insult the food because I’m such a good chef. Anywaysss the food in Italy was actually shocking? Absolutely grim. Coming from me, Molly Ja’Mae *chefs kiss*. I literallyyy should just stay home like everyone else. A beach is a beach at the end of the day sooo Blackpool will have to do for me

I got SO much hate for Mr Chai - I literally flew him half way across the world from a puppy farm in Russia and blamed Thomas for it when he passed away. It’s shocking that Ellie Belly is still around because I can’t even look after myself and haven’t washed him since Love Island, anywaysss we move 😚✌🏻 Literallyyy never getting a pet ever again

Errr Tommy, what’s Covid-19? I’ll continue to not wear a mask whilst shopping in Tesco and I’ll continue to put my Balenciaga’s (obviouslyyy) on other peoples car seats and dashboards just so I can show off. Even during a global pandemic when people lost their jobs, homes and lives I continued to show off all of my jewellery and do Instagram polls on what Bottega’s to buy next (I’ll buy both because I’m so randommm 😚✌🏻) because it’s my job guysss. I work so hard and I’m sooo busy. Let’s be real it’s just not for meee, think I’ll stick to being Thomas’ mom x

I’m so natural guysss, I’m on this ✨ journey ✨ to reverse all of the procedures I’ve had done to prove to you all that fillers are so bad for you. I’m THE perfect advocate for this guysss because I’m sooo natural. Don’t worry about the hair extensions, acrylics, fake tan and composite bonding lol 😚✌🏻 Pleaseee don’t come for me about it again guysss, I’m an influenza so it’s my job to deceive you all with my photoshopped pictures and body filtered videos - but reallyyy I’m so natural I literallyyy just do some smoothing to my face and adjust the brightness. I love to give you all unREALLListic body standards but it’s all naturelll 😚✌🏻 I just really need to show you all of these skincare products which are 110% my all time FAVES. Lol of course I don’t use them reallyyy because I’m natural, it’s all #FilterByMollyMae #AD 😚✌🏻 How the ASA haven’t come for me yet is actually shocking because I love to break the rules xo

Anywaysss I just wanted to remind you all about the level of hate I get because I’m honestlyyy so down to Earth and an actual angel in reality so it just doesn’t make sense to me. The little angel act person you see on Instagram is the same person that you’d see if you met me in REALLL life so 😚✌🏻 If you could recognize me that is. Anywaysss I’m off to send Thomas to his bedroom for allowing another girl to put their hand around his neck whilst I was at home and in bed by 9PM. Thank you SO much for watching reading and I’ll see you all in my next one, bye guysss *blows kiss*

Hope I get mentioned on a news article now about how I’m so mean on tattle life x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As much as that Beka girl is such a beg, just from that still picture they look good together, better than him and Money Mae, probably better chemistry too!

Looooool Hilarious, because that's so accurate on how she talks, got it down to a tee 😂👌 love that for you 🤍✌

Reactions: 5
dunno if it’s relevant but this is on beka’s story. she’s probably getting loads of hate over it 🥴
50BB75C9-3785-4142-BCC1-AD4E395222B9.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Awks how she’s acting like he was just with her seen a video of him on another girls story from last night 😂 she’s not special

• Haha
Loll she will be fuming, why’s he letting girls all over him like that? He makes me feel ill

Awks how she’s acting like he was just with her seen a video of him on another girls story from last night 😂 she’s not special
Maybe she's pulling a Molly. Doing something that looks controversial and when they come for her act like a victim. Poor whateverhernameis she gets so much hate,

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.