Molly-Mae Hague #11 Errr Tommy! What’s that yellow thing on my car?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find the image and the caption very linked 🤰🏼
BE6212F6-61EF-473B-80EA-1BE4B68F8933.jpeg

Uses caption - Exciting things coming that I could burst, the poked out belly photo, and now the above tiny bestie photo. Oh Molly trying to make us think that she’s pregnant😳 Stoph

• Wow
Reactions: 10
My mum has Botox for that exact reason but I promise she doesn’t have a square face like Molly does in her photos.
If it’s something you’re looking at having done, my mum has said it’s 100% been worth it for her
Thanks! No I meant the square face is before the Botox - apparently it’s a symptom of the bruxism which I’d never realised. Good to know she thinks it’s worth it. I’ve just always resigned myself to having no cheek/jaw definition and sounds like actually there is something I could do 👍🏼

Reactions: 2
I haven’t followed her for that long and don’t watch her blogs so sorry if this has already been covered! I am looking into some aesthetic treatments and my practitioner just recommended Botox treatment for bruxism, which is when the muscles in your jaw swell up due to teeth grinding. I never really knew I did it but definitely have a fairly swollen face and always just thought it was my naturally chubby cheeks 😂 anyway she said the giveaway is a slightly square face. Doesn’t MM constantly say she’s grinding her teeth over cute animals and babies? Could this explain her square face? Is she aware of this? I’ve just had my eyes opened 😂😂
I have bruxism and had my teeth filed and wear a guard at night. Seems to work.

View attachment 665072

Uses caption - Exciting things coming that I could burst, the poked out belly photo, and now the above tiny bestie photo. Oh Molly trying to make us think that she’s pregnant😳 Stoph
Was anyone else this broody at 22? It seems like she just wants a new accessory!

Reactions: 5
Thanks! No I meant the square face is before the Botox - apparently it’s a symptom of the bruxism which I’d never realised. Good to know she thinks it’s worth it. I’ve just always resigned myself to having no cheek/jaw definition and sounds like actually there is something I could do 👍🏼
Ahh I get you now 🙂 it’s amazing what they can do with needles now a days 🙌🏻

Reactions: 3
Yeah guys I don’t think she’s pregnant 😆 I’m pretty sure that’s just her stomach in a tight top

Reactions: 15
Juice cleanse?!?! I mean Tommy obviously knows the basics of nutrition and has a nutrition so knows a juice cleanse is pure rubbish.
Next she will be selling Herbalife.

Reactions: 16
No way would she be doing a cleanse if she was pregnant - that would be soooo irresponsible. Those bloody things are bad enough as they are - no nutrition, bloody expensive and promoting eating disorders. To involve a foetus would be beyond the pale.

I’m still blown away by Tommy’s car - and not in a good way. Is that really a £130,000 car - for a learner drive. on an automatic ??? Utter, narcissistic madness !!!

Also - whilst I’m in a Friday rant - they are engaged now right. They have both agreed to get married - they just need to find a ring!!! That’s what she has announced. She seems to think the ring is the seal - rather than 2 adults making an agreement!!

Reactions: 18
Also - whilst I’m in a Friday rant - they are engaged now right. They have both agreed to get married - they just need to find a ring!!! That’s what she has announced. She seems to think the ring is the seal - rather than 2 adults making an agreement!!
This x 💯 such an immature way of looking at things, they just aren’t ready for marriage.

Reactions: 16
Thread title suggestion: Molly-Mae Vague #12 Marriage and babies for the Gram, meanwhile Tommy doesn’t give a damn

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Molly-Mae Hague: Mrs M Fury thats my name, but errr Tommy wheres my ring, is Beka to blame?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
i’m dreading the internet when tommy does propose. i thought elle darby was bad but bleeping hell molly is gonna be 10x worse.. we’ll get some staged extravagant proposal where molly claims she had no idea it was gonna happen!

all the fiat 500 girls will be crying saying tit like ‘love really does exist’ ‘if my boyfriend isn’t like tommy fury i don’t want him 🥺’ get a bleeping grip. and the day she does have a baby will be a national event for the fiat 500 girls.

Reactions: 35
i’m dreading the internet when tommy does propose. i thought elle darby was bad but bleeping hell molly is gonna be 10x worse.. we’ll get some staged extravagant proposal where molly claims she had no idea it was gonna happen!

all the fiat 500 girls will be crying saying tit like ‘love really does exist’ ‘if my boyfriend isn’t like tommy fury i don’t want him 🥺’ get a bleeping grip. and the day she does have a baby will be a national event for the fiat 500 girls.
What is a Fiat 500 girl?

Reactions: 4
No need to be rude, it's showing an interest in something which to me is showing intelligence and willingness to learn, but thanks for your input.
Where ‘manifestation’ falls down for me is that there is a total absence of recognition privilege.

It’s like people who were born into middle class families and were encouraged to go to uni, maybe even got some work experience at dad’s friend’s law firm or whatever, saying they ‘worked really hard to get where they’ve got’. Sure, you worked hard, but don’t ignore the massive bleeping leg up you had or the absolute blind luck of being born probably white, not in poverty, to parents who give a tit.

It’s not like you’ve got Bev up the road, raised by her nan because her mum was in prison for drugs, forced to live on benefits because her partner’s fucked off and left her with four kids in a two bed house, and she’s sitting there going ‘well I could manifest myself out of this but I can’t be arsed’. Or maybe she’s just not intelligent enough? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sorry, that was massively off topic!

Maybe Molly can manifest herself a bleeping clue about parking?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
That beka girl was all over ana kingsnorth not long ago seems she’ll do anything for some insta followers. Ana probably wasn’t far behind hanging off Tommy to be fair.
interesting all the photos have disappeared
Who is beka and what has she done ?

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion : Molly-Mae Hague #12: Can’t park to save her life, using Fury to think she’s a wife

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.