MOD & FOD #9 Gifted loot, pink jumpsuit, I like to pair it with a clumpy boot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also doesn't she have more followers than most of them put together, so what on earth was she hoping to gain from the slagging off?

Reactions: 5
It's interesting how none of them are coming out and saying it is MOD and only hinting at it, because in the comments i've been reading none of the sheep know it's MOD and are just giving us tattlers a kicking
Exactly, they still don't have the balls to name her (except that one comment from UGG) claiming they're staying away from the drama but banging on about it. Howling how they're all flocking together 'big hugs stay strong' constantly even granny pukka is in on it. But half of them have probably done it themselves. They're all so fake

Reactions: 15
I think it's pathetic. Mod made some bitchy comments about work colleagues on a gossip site. She was then an idiot to out herself by blowing smoke up her own hole on her own thread. Loads of us have known it was her for almost a year!

She didn't really do anything that bad. We all gossip and a pile on MOD isn't nice.

They should have just posted something about it's not nice to hear what people say about you behind your back and move on.

I doubt mod is the only one in that community to be bitchy to others and can't stand all these holier than thou attitudes as if gossiping is something they would never do when most of them are as bad as MOD.
The difference is MOD has probably been ‘nicey nice’ to some of these people’s faces, to the point where they possibly thought they were friends. Posting publicly on a forum (however anonymous you might think it is) is different to having a snipe in private behind someone’s back to close friends.
Although FWIW, I haven’t said anything on here that I wouldn’t be happy to say to an influencers face. I doubt MOD could say the same.

I don’t think MOD will delete her account and disappear. There’s too much at stake (££££’s). Most likely she’ll style it out and say nothing then come back with a midwifery post.

Reactions: 10
Most of what any of us say is “we think the fact you sell your kids’ privacy is abhorrent” with varying degrees of swearing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
All these people involved in this, and possibly their friends...surely they have known all this for a long time right? So how come this exploded only now? What triggered it?

Reactions: 2
Personal favourite was mum and dad of mad lads being a “chav version of the hoopers” 😶🤣 twit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And, I think she can kiss goodbye to future M&S promotions. Didn't they run a campaign against cyber bullying not too long ago? Can't believe they used the ultimate cyber bully to model their fugly Bungle coat and assorted items.

Reactions: 17
Seems that the “affected” people are already deleting comments that include MOD name in the comments. PR getting into overdrive. Take her name down if you’ll never get another ryvita deal so heal me god

Bit like those parents who cold showered their kids!

Reactions: 8
I am sooo confused lol. I bet someone has some actual cold hard evidence on MOD, something that goes beyond 'she may or may not have been Alice'. And that someone forced her to come clean, threatening to expose that evidence.

Reactions: 7
This is why people are so raging at her- PRACTICE what you PREACH. She isn't kind, she doesn't give a toss about other women- she wants people to be kind to HER, she wants other women to support HER. She is a unpleasant and entitled woman, she's a shocking role model for her daughters.

I am sooo confused lol. I bet someone has some actual cold hard evidence on MOD, something that goes beyond 'she may or may not have been Alice'. And that someone forced her to come clean, threatening to expose that evidence.
Possibly enough of them read/were told about it and weight of numbers has forced a confession?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Nothing she said what that bad in isolation, the fact is she knows/has met this lot IRL, has worked with them as colleagues (really, they weren’t friends obv) means that it MUST be hurtful for them to see the queen bee of be kind, jealous trolls are losers get down and dirty. And in the context of the threads, she was saying some of the worst stuff of all!
Except for Candice... That's a bit bleeping much!

Reactions: 4
Am also very interested to see what FODs response to this will be. How do you defend the indefensible?

This is why people are so raging at her- PRACTICE what you PREACH. She isn't kind, she doesn't give a toss about other women- she wants people to be kind to HER, she wants other women to support HER. She is a unpleasant and entitled woman, she's a shocking role model for her daughters.

Possibly enough of them read/were told about it and weight of numbers has forced a confession?
.....but 'enough of them' were just sitting on this then for a veeeery long time? Or was this a case of 'they just could not believe it'?

Reactions: 2
.....but 'enough of them' were just sitting on this then for a veeeery long time? Or was this case of 'they just could not believe it'?
If they all consider themselves "friends" they probably didn't want to believe it. No one wants to think they've been fucked over by someone they thought was a friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.