MOD & FOD #9 Gifted loot, pink jumpsuit, I like to pair it with a clumpy boot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all. I thought I’d get on here because, there are some opinions and assumptions floating around and I’m more than happy to ask you all what you think I could’ve done differently in this situation. Coz let’s face it, I stick up for a friend. I’m not part of any group, or clique. I’m just not a fan of lying. And I’ve always been wary of influencers.

so, hello. Feel free to let me know what you think directly instead of using screenshots. thanks! (And no I’ve never had an anonymous account on her coz that’s weird af)
It became 20 million stories pussy footing around the issue where it ended up becoming a self-indulgent Tetyana show in my opinion. You also shared quite a few screenshots so you can’t have a dig at Tattlers for doing the same.

Being direct, stating what the issue is and who it is about and actually showing evidence rather than creating all the drama which came across as attention seeking. But then, it’s not your story to tell or share even though you seemed to turn it into one.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank goodness we can rest easy knowing MOD and FOD have the Zen room to sit in and meditate and gather their thoughts, they have the necessary Adult Sitting room to relax in and recoup, then they can wander into the children’s bathroom for a free reminder it’s all for the ‘girls’, before drifting into the gifted kitchen to cook some free delivered food, then watching the gifted tv from the gifted sofa ordering the gifted sky box to turn the gifted nanny on to Peppa Pig to entertain working offspring who earn the money. Use the gifted laptops to answer emails offering more gifted life and book a gifted ‘working’ holiday for the selfless midwife who’s so bitterly miserable and unhappy she resorts to anonymously trolling those who aspire to be her, and some actual close friends.
What the actual duck. To have so much, yet have so little.
Yes Greywolf - they have it all except integrity ! X

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What will happen now.. my bet is mod stays undercover. In a few days fod posts something alluding to mod mental health and how being uber ay l constant scrutiny makes people do silly things. The ads and contractual obligations have to be fulfilled. Slowly things return to normal, neck maybe even a few book reviews thrown in. Last time when she was accused of racism get book reviews focused on the issue of race, let's see where the damage limitation takes us this time...

Reactions: 7
Hi, Tetyana. Kudos for coming here. Basically it was all the pontificating and claims to hate drama and your long-winded stories. If you hated drama you could have done it in one sentence "MOD admitted to saying this about hunger mama anonymously on Tattle which wasn't v nice".

It was as if you were trying to convince yourself of your motives. What she said about your friend was mean but it wasn't traumatising/horrendous and it was JUST HER OPINION. Literally who gives a tit what MOD thinks anyway? Everyone loves a bit of drama and schadenfreude and if you thought you could pick up a few followers off the back of it, whilst valiantly defending your mate - well...

Reactions: 16
Mods comments would hurt people's feelings but the use of devastated and heart broken is bollocks.

Where are these women when it comes to supporting the privacy of children, the vulnerable pregnant women buying unnecessary tat, the pile on on a women who asks where #ad is?
This, absolutely. MOD has obviously served her purpose as a potential leader.

I would also suggest that if any of these people are real friends, then why haven't they visited the Hooper's new home. I'll tell you why because they are not real friends, never have been and never will be. They are a bunch of women, thrown together through circumstance (aka social climbing).

Yes they probably are a bit shocked, but getting a gang of women together to hound another woman goes against everything they claim to stand for.

They could learn a lot from VictoriaGenenvieve who never named and shamed her pal for selling out to the buying of followers and getting a new "bestie". Victoria made reference to it and moved on with her life.

Reactions: 13
I would say MOD wasn't doxxed on here, she was outed more than anything. Just my interpretation of it anyway

Reactions: 2
Hi all. I thought I’d get on here because, there are some opinions and assumptions floating around and I’m more than happy to ask you all what you think I could’ve done differently in this situation. Coz let’s face it, I stick up for a friend. I’m not part of any group, or clique. I’m just not a fan of lying. And I’ve always been wary of influencers.

so, hello. Feel free to let me know what you think directly instead of using screenshots. thanks! (And no I’ve never had an anonymous account on her coz that’s weird af)
haha- fair enough, I’m sure lots do but to each their own.

In my opinion, the self promotion/introduction story you posted when you were getting a high amount of traffic undermined the authenticity of your other stories. If your friend wanted to put Clemmie (quite rightly) on blast for being a dick then she should have done it herself. Also I agree with the previous poster who said there was just too much coming from your corner yesterday, something short and to the point would have more than done the job.

Reactions: 12

A lot of the points you raised were valid and I too would stick up for a friend if need be. What I don’t like is how you have cherry picked this topic to ‘out’. Why not cherry pick these very same influencers you are backing when they are breaking ASA rules, selling their kids privacy for a freebie, using their profile to damage new mothers self esteem by showing them a lifestyle that’s simply unattainable.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

We all know the girl that bleats on about truth and honesty while secretly enjoying the drama and the attention.

Reactions: 5
Thanks for your comment. I got protective over a friend, and that’s why I yapped. I tend to do that when a friend calls me and asks for advice and tells me they’re upset. Yeah, maybe it looked like I was trying to add to the drama or capitalize on it. The ones who ‘got’ my point knew what I was doing. But thanks for the observation. I probably should’ve taken a breath before talking.

I’m coming on here to be a grown-up and to have a conversation, I’m not one to court drama. That’s not who I am. But I can imagine that this thread has been on fire for a while, so that’s the assumption for anyone who comes on here. I get it.
Good for you to be honest. Whether we agree or not I can see why you would come on here to engage.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.