MOD & FOD #9 Gifted loot, pink jumpsuit, I like to pair it with a clumpy boot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she admit this though when it’s basically unprovable? And Alice hasn’t posted in a while I don’t think so why now?

Reactions: 5
I hope this teaches some humility. And it perhaps has a ripple effect on the whole instafluencer brigade about how to conduct themselves, how constructive criticism here isnt the end of the world etc. (Once again, being downright horrible is an absolute no no now and ever)

Clemmie take stock now, is this the life you want? All the facade for what.

Why would she admit this though when it’s basically unprovable? And Alice hasn’t posted in a while I don’t think so why now?
Someone has obviously picked it up in their circles and I imagine none of them would speak up until enough of them were on side. Alice was banned I think.

Reactions: 8
I think it's pathetic. Mod made some bitchy comments about work colleagues on a gossip site. She was then an idiot to out herself by blowing smoke up her own hole on her own thread. Loads of us have known it was her for almost a year!

She didn't really do anything that bad. We all gossip and a pile on MOD isn't nice.

They should have just posted something about it's not nice to hear what people say about you behind your back and move on.

I doubt mod is the only one in that community to be bitchy to others and can't stand all these holier than thou attitudes as if gossiping is something they would never do when most of them are as bad as MOD.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The saddest thing about this is many people who post here, particularly her threads, are people who once really liked her. Most of the comments and discussion are not trolling and bitching at all. Except for MODs comments, because she was here trolling.
Hungermama is saying that the woman has admitted it but is not taking responsibility for it? How can you admit doing it but not take responsibility?
And all her be kind and women empowering women?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I think it's pathetic. Mod made some bitchy comments about work colleagues on a gossip site. She was then an idiot to out herself by blowing smoke up her own hole on her own thread. Loads of us have known it was her for almost a year!

She didn't really do anything that bad. We all gossip and a pile on MOD isn't nice.

They should have just posted something about it's not nice to hear what people say about you behind your back and move on.

I doubt mod is the only one in that community to be bitchy to others and can't stand all these holier than thou attitudes as if gossiping is something they would never do when most of them are as bad as MOD.

She was outed on here ages ago. the fact they've chosen one day to all turn and comment says more about them, than us. They are humans after all :unsure:

Reactions: 10
This is the best thing to happen since rooney/ vardy! Has anyone actually named mod as admitting it though?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
In a way I hope Alice is MOD and this is all true. Otherwise it’s a horrible pile on for her and could even have work repercussions.

FWIW I worked with her briefly about 11 years ago and she was lovely!

Reactions: 4
This is brilliant! Oh and I don’t doubt for one minute that she’s still on here and as been posting this very week!

Candice Braithwaite.
I agree with MOD about Candice Braithwaite, she is shady and always brings it back to race.

Wasn't Candice Braithwaite at the "inspirational women" dinner to promote the del boy jewellery only a few weeks ago? The Alice stuff was outed so long ago

I agree with MOD about Candice Braithwaite, she is shady and always brings it back to race.

Wasn't Candice Braithwaite at the "inspirational women" dinner to promote the del boy jewellery?
Why yes, I believe she was... Who else was there from today's list of wronged women!?!

Reactions: 3

Wasn't Candice Braithwaite at the "inspirational women" dinner to promote the del boy jewellery only a few weeks ago? The Alice stuff was outed so long ago
Didn’t stop MoD from having her on her Birth Story podcast.

Surely, if it wasn't her she would have said something to defend herself by now, I would!!

Reactions: 4
The admin and mods on here can see IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and from my understanding Alice posted on here from the same place and the same time that MOD was on holiday abroad. It's in the last thread.
As to why now? Who knows, maybe they only just found out about it when someone came on here to read?
Yes I know the mods here had said that, and didn’t disbelieve them but surely if you were MOD you would just deny deny deny?

I do feel sorry for those she was close to: Mother Pukka and Clemmie Telford (did CT come up in the Alice comments?).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.