MOD & FOD #9 Gifted loot, pink jumpsuit, I like to pair it with a clumpy boot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely, if it wasn't her she would have said something to defend herself by now, I would!!
Her PR and agent will be brainstorming as we speak. They will probably plan a Nadia Essex style apology, basically saying she had no option but to do it 🤷🏼‍♀️ or she could be working her 1 shift today and not know the tit storm that's happening on insta, she might have thought they wouldn't broadcast it 😂

Reactions: 4
Yes I know the mods here had said that, and didn’t disbelieve them but surely if you were MOD you would just deny deny deny?
I don;t know, I'm not MOD. Maybe she had an attack of conscience (not likely imo) Maybe she found god? I don't know what her motives are for doing it or confessing, I'm just here to point and laugh 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Perhaps she said it was tactical and purely that. She was fed up with comments so tried to turn people around and had to bash others to keep people off the scent.

Reactions: 1
Candice does call herself a troll, so she's acknowledging that she's shady. Maybe she thought "fair point mod, that's what I'm doing and you're shady too!"
The picture of the two of them (CB and MoD) side by side just screamed uncomfortable. It would have been taken months ago too.

Reactions: 8
I can't get my head round why she would admit it now? Even if someone read that post here and asked her she could surely deny it. Unless in the posts it was obvious if you knew her well enough. Her career revolves around social media and all these relationships so it's odd she would want everyone against her.

Reactions: 8
God this is so good, here I am, home alone with my baby on maternity leave and I couldn’t have asked for better entertainment, thank you all this is gold !
Same here, maternity leave escapism! This is the best thing that's happened since Wagatha Christie. 😱👀🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Some of them need to get a grip. All these accounts that i've never heard of that were mentioned by alice just once
Untitled.jpg

Untitled1.jpg

Hardly hurting so deeply, I bet these events are full of desperate people wanting to become an influencer!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Could the timing be to do with us being mentioned on Twitter a couple of days ago?

Time to fall on your sword, Gimmie?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They are all legends in their own lunchtime. 😂it’s a storm in a teacup.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Have to say when I collated the synopsis of tit she’d said online here it did cross my mind that “hmm this is screen shot-able”. Clearly someone in the influencer groovy gang has FINALLY sent it round the WhatsApp groups and they can all see her crappy behaviour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It's interesting how none of them are coming out and saying it is MOD and only hinting at it, because in the comments i've been reading none of the sheep know it's MOD and are just giving us tattlers a kicking

Reactions: 6
Haha it’s totally ridiculous and stupid but it’s bloody entertaining watching them all have a meltdown over it!!! 🤣

I’m willing to bet they ALL have fake accounts on here and are far more involved in posting on tattle then they would ever admit!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Nothing she said what that bad in isolation, the fact is she knows/has met this lot IRL, has worked with them as colleagues (really, they weren’t friends obv) means that it MUST be hurtful for them to see the queen bee of be kind, jealous trolls are losers get down and dirty. And in the context of the threads, she was saying some of the worst stuff of all!

Reactions: 9
And the house of cards comes falling down. I don't see how she's going to come back from this now. My guess is she'll delete her account and disappear.
I bet Simon is aware of it all, there was just no need for her to go to this extent to defend herself - shows how fake and shallow she is, which people started to see ages ago.
I followed her a few years ago when she was 'midwifeyhoops'. One day she put up a post saying "Google is your friend", complaining that too many people were asking where items in her posts were from...
I followed immediately after that as I thought it was so rude. True colours have come out, which I have to say are far darker than I thought! Wow, what a complete mess up!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.