Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OhhBacon

VIP Member
This whole situation reflects the need for this site.

These women are selling their children's privacy, selling the phallacy that you can buy your way into the cool gang, selling the overconsumption of every item of clothing/furniture/jewellery, selling the 'perfect magazine lifestyle, selling the pressure to keep up, selling the idea that you can be an influencer.

At tattle we have realised that it is utter nonsense and they need to be called out on it. The whole #womensupportingwomen hash tag is utter bullshit because real women supporting each other doesn't just give women the opportunity to sell the over consumption of products they get for free to other women.

The out pouring of support from accounts about the comments shows the MLM element to this media. Women are hoping to get noticed to by ❤ing comments. (And some of them want to take Mods crown)

Mods comments would hurt people's feelings but the use of devastated and heart broken is bollocks.

Where are these women when it comes to supporting the privacy of children, the vulnerable pregnant women buying unnecessary tat, the pile on on a women who asks where #ad is?

It is easier for them to slag of tattle and clemmie for posting on here than to reflect on their own behaviour and how it really isn't supporting women. I actually find the pile on on clemmie pretty revolting too, for women who are all anti-bullying... You could begin to argue that their behaviour isn't great!

I'm glad I found this site, I think there are an incredible amount of supportive, articulate women on here full of wit and fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

carolinefg

Just watched Hungermama stories - OMG - Not a single doubt about who it is! She does make it clear it's MOD - "her own husband" "what about the women she cares for in her profession" etc. Wow. This surely is the beginning of the end of the ODs? Couldn't happen to a nicer couple!!

"It's all the drama Mick, I just love it!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Instagram is a funny old place. You have to be so careful. Somehow from looking at random comment on this I’ve ended up on Nick Knowles page for longer than I care to admit and have been watching allsorts of Nick Knowles antics. I feel a little dirty and ashamed. Beware.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Thank goodness we can rest easy knowing MOD and FOD have the Zen room to sit in and meditate and gather their thoughts, they have the necessary Adult Sitting room to relax in and recoup, then they can wander into the children’s bathroom for a free reminder it’s all for the ‘girls’, before drifting into the gifted kitchen to cook some free delivered food, then watching the gifted tv from the gifted sofa ordering the gifted sky box to turn the gifted nanny on to Peppa Pig to entertain working offspring who earn the money. Use the gifted laptops to answer emails offering more gifted life and book a gifted ‘working’ holiday for the selfless midwife who’s so bitterly miserable and unhappy she resorts to anonymously trolling those who aspire to be her, and some actual close friends.
What the actual fuck. To have so much, yet have so little.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Oliviabob

All the instamums are commenting to ensure everyone knows it isn’t them!

They’re not ‘sending love’ they are proclaiming their innocence.

I have to say I am finding all the ‘we’ve got you’ comments nauseating. She hasn’t just been diagnosed with a serious illness FFS.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
One of the OD's will have to come out of hiding soon, no doubt FOD will have comical ads he's committed to posting.

Wonder if Gousto do a recipe for humble pie?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

CyanideKiss

Chatty Member
Quite agree Greywolf, and we're sensible and astute enough to keep our Tattle identities and real life totally separate. Unlike Gimmie, who through her towering arrogance and ignorance has totally managed to parachute herself into a clusterfuck of biblical proportions.

It's the social media equivalent of Brian Harvey managing to actually run himself over in his own car.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

faceface

So my husband asked me last night 'wat have you been up to today?'. Told him about my day and ended with '...oh and then shit blew up on social media which was interesting'. I could see he hesitated to ask but he did anyway 'What?'. So I explained (and had to do a fair bit of explaining because of course he had no idea what Tattle is, who these Instamums are etc, I even had to show some of their feeds so he could get an idea lol). He was quiet for a bit and then all he said was:

'Women.'

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Rosieee

VIP Member
God this is so good, here I am, home alone with my baby on maternity leave and I couldn’t have asked for better entertainment, thank you all this is gold !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

faceface

Texting with my husband:
'Are you still reading on that Tattle thingy this morning?'
'Yes.'
'Don't you have better things to do with your time?'
'Yes, yes I do. What's your point?'
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

judsmum

Chatty Member
Who the actual fuck has ‘guest rooms’? We have our bedroom, my lads bedroom and a shit/suitcase room. We have a living room, a dining room and a kitchen - we do not do any studying thus not needing a study. We don’t need an adult sitting room either because we’re not massive cocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 36