MOD & FOD #9 Gifted loot, pink jumpsuit, I like to pair it with a clumpy boot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be pretty upset if someone I classed as a friend was mean about me online to others, in a very well known forum. Not heartbroken but it would sting.

Noone has any concrete evidence as far as we know anyway but hungermama is saying she admitted it. But who knows in reality - my take on it is that it was her, but it's an opinion, and that's all we have here really. But if it was her as I said I hope she learns some humility and her husband grab some too while hes there.

Reactions: 2
She handled the hiatus after her bitchiness on mumsnet was reveled well, she took her account down and gathered all her other mumfluencers round her and listened to their advice and praise.... Oh yeah I guess that won't be happening this time.

*It was OK when she she was being mean to mumsnet mums but not OK when she behaves in the same way with the mumfluencers. #womensupportingwomen (when it suits!)

Reactions: 22
Just watched UGG stories and there’s only a very brief mention of any ‘drama’ and nothing relating to who it is.....
I think she deleted the section of her story where she named her. If you watch it, a section has been removed. It sounds like she was saying “it was Clemmie....” but it cuts off. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I think she deleted the section of her story where she named her. If you watch it, a section has been removed. It sounds like she was saying “it was Clemmie....” but it cuts off. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes, definitely cuts off.

Reactions: 3
Absolutely nothing is going to happen to her IMO, this will all be forgotten about. doubt there will even be a response! It’s a storm in a teacup. With her sizeable following, and 'influence’ most are too scared to do anything about it.

Reactions: 9
Oh dear, the words karma, bite and arse spring to mind. Will be interesting to see the spin the OD’s try to put on this, errrr... it wasn’t me, it was the dog perhaps?

#womensupportingwomen hey MOD!

I think that many of the InstaMums have been on here for a while, so knew who Alice really was. But it's taken time and lots of subtle probing behind the scenes for them to slowly sound each other out and gather momentum.

I honestly don’t understand why she would do this? She has so many more followers than the accounts she has slagged off. She has got to be a seriously insecure person to try and tear down her ‘friends’. Really just highlights how fake instagram is. I wonder what her bff dress like a mum will have to say?!

Reactions: 6
Oh dear...MOD’s uppance appears to have come. They all seem to know it, Anna Mathur and Elle Wright have posted comments and stories alluding to it as well. I’m not sure either of them would have done that without more evidence or a confession.

Reactions: 3
If there are no consequences, I think that would be appalling.
You wouldn't get away with this in many other spheres of work... the way that brands drop affiliate links with celebrities over teenage tweets resurfacing years later, I'll be surprised anyone wants to work with someone admitting to being a bully/troll.
How is she going to attend these influencer events with all these people she's slagged off?

Reactions: 8
If there are no consequences, I think that would be appalling.
You wouldn't get away with this in many other spheres of work... the way that brands drop affiliate links with celebrities over teenage tweets resurfacing years later, I'll be surprised anyone wants to work with someone admitting to being a bully/troll.
How is she going to attend these influencer events with all these people she's slagged off?
But what real consequences could there be?

she hasn’t done anything illegal.

She’s posted some derogatory comments on a forum... that’s all.

she will be shunned by a few of the Insta-Hun clique that she’s been a part of but there’s a gaggle of newbies waiting to come up - she will just trade the old group for a new set and carry on as normal.
🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t think she does though, does she? I don’t think she hangs in the same circle or attends the same events as Hungermama, Inpo, Mummysmile.

At her recent jewellery launch The Frugality was there and Alice made one comment about her and the amount of gifted items in her new house but other than that, I don’t think she criticised any of her gang? I could be wrong though as I haven’t read all of Alice’s comments yet!

Reactions: 1
Is there a way to read her comments? I can’t find them? I was blocked by MOD months ago, no idea why! I think I liked some comment about her behaviour on a random page, so she really had a lot of time on her hands to find that.......weirdo!!

Reactions: 2
I think she'll either ignore, or take the stressed and trying anything to deflect the mean old nasty tattle folk so I created an account to try to stop them being mean about me and it was all I could do to not show them it was me... it was all fake... I should have told my 'friends' at the time... this just shows what a stain on society tattle is... that kind of thing.

Problem is the veil has been lifted now. Those with the right mindset will see through the excuses though. Sadly there will always be the blinkered ones who worship her no matter what (and the irony being she probably influences them to behave in the same way).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.