MOD & FOD #9 Gifted loot, pink jumpsuit, I like to pair it with a clumpy boot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Alice, Alice, who the duck is Alice" 😂😂
Heck, I'm sure half the people on here are influencers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
If they all consider themselves "friends" they probably didn't want to believe it. No one wants to think they've been fucked over by someone they thought was a friend
I question their taste in 'friends' considering MOD is just horrible to anyone who questions her, or her husband, on her feed. If I saw a 'friend' of mine act that way, whether in private or in public, that would be the end of that 'friendship'.

Reactions: 4
That Mummy Smile is liking all the comments that have named MOD, so I think that's pretty conclusive...

Reactions: 6
I question their taste in 'friends' considering MOD is just horrible to anyone who questions her, or her husband, on her feed. If I saw a 'friend' of mine act that way, whether in private or in public, that would be the end of that 'friendship'.
Yeah, bit different when its them on the receiving end isnt it? Cant pretend she's "responding to trolls" when she directs it at people she actually knows though.

Do you think Inpolife’s latest grid post is in reference to this as she was slagged off on Alice thread?

Reactions: 5
I feel a bit confused as to why UGG is considered an authority on it definitely being MOD?

Whatever she has done, I feel so sorry for her older kids. They didn’t ask for any of this (being over exposed on social media included).

Reactions: 9
I’ve read through Alice’s comments on here and the worst were about her own husband 😂 the instamums that are creating such a drama and claiming to be ‘heartbroken’ and ‘devastated’ need to give themselves a shake - her comments about them were very mild considering.

(I’m missing the point I know, but it’s not as if Alice wrote horrendous things about them, it was all quite mild. Though numerous mentions of FOD being an intolerable twit 😂 Unless he’s in on it too)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve read through Alice’s comments on here and the worst were about her own husband 😂 the instamums that are creating such a drama and claiming to be ‘heartbroken’ and ‘devastated’ need to give themselves a shake - her comments about them were very mild considering.

(I’m missing the point I know, but it’s not as if Alice wrote horrendous things about them, it was all quite mild. Though numerous mentions of FOD being an intolerable twit 😂 Unless he’s in on it too)
If he wasn't in on it, I bet he will believe her lies about "doing it for the brand" 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I feel a bit confused as to why UGG is considered an authority on it definitely being MOD?

Whatever she has done, I feel so sorry for her older kids. They didn’t ask for any of this (being over exposed on social media included).
According to someones stories (I can't remember who they all blend into one) Apparently 'someone's admitted to all the people she had talked about so assuming UGG was one of them or knows one

Reactions: 5

Mild or not, you just don't do that. They maybe are being a tad too dramatic, especially with their silly cryptic posting about it, but I would not be amused if a 'friend' did that.

Reactions: 3
Doubt it. Hardly anyone on Instagram is saying her name. She’ll bunker down and wait for it to blow over I reckon
My money is on another break. Then coming back in time for the Christmas holiday AD, a post about how her break gave her time to think about what was important to her (her little women) and then another about wanting to start the new year fresh again and lots more posts about midwifery until there's yet another storm.

I honestly did admire her. The difference in her photos from 3 years ago is so apparent.

Reactions: 13

Same. Until I hear further details about the admittance and how they all know it’s MOD there’s a v small part of me that thinks MOD may be being set up by the likes of Laura and Ness. Though Hungermamas stories seem to imply that she’d received a full non-apologetic confession from MOD so who knows.

Mild or not, you just don't do that. They maybe are being a tad too dramatic, especially with their silly cryptic posting about it, but I would not be amused if a 'friend' did that.
Oh I know. I said in my post that I was missing the point - I know what the point is and why they’re pissed off but they need to get some perspective on life if they’re heartbroken and devastated and the cryptic posts are making them look like silly drama-loving twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

whos UGG?

Reactions: 1
My money is on another break. Then coming back in time for the Christmas holiday AD, a post about how her break gave her time to think about what was important to her (her little women) and then another about wanting to start the new year fresh again and lots more posts about midwifery until there's yet another storm.

I honestly did admire her. The difference in her photos from 3 years ago is so apparent.
Or she will claim she was having mental issues? Not herself? Moment of madness?

Reactions: 4
Just watched UGG stories and there’s only a very brief mention of any ‘drama’ and nothing relating to who it is.....

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.