MOD & FOD #9 Gifted loot, pink jumpsuit, I like to pair it with a clumpy boot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are all quite late to the party, we knew St Clemmie was Alice ages ago!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
God this is so good, here I am, home alone with my baby on maternity leave and I couldn’t have asked for better entertainment, thank you all this is gold !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I don't follow Laura or have ever heard of her, but ive just had a nose on her account and she's liking all the comments on the "Alice is MOD" comment 😂

Reactions: 3
Bloody hell. They really are all up their own arses. The shock, the horror, the indignation! So, she made a few comments about them on a website. Get over it!

They're all as bad as each other as far as I'm concerned. But also very interesting MOD has admitted to it so proving everyone on here right. Gah, wish I wasn't at work so I could focus on watching all this drama. Better than a soap opera!

Reactions: 22
I really feel for the children. Not only have they had their warts and all childhood displayed for the world to see, they now will be able to see what their mother is like. How can either of them ever educate the girls on internet behaviour when she has acted like this.

Reactions: 12
Hungermama’s stories are a MUST listen, she basically says all without direct naming.

Reactions: 13
tit! She has really fecked up now.. if it is her? None of them follow her anymore so it must be!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just for the record, I really enjoyed MP’s changing rooms stories. It showed that she didn’t take herself too seriously. Maybe MP should have a try on of the pink boiler suit so she can take the piss out of that too.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why has it taken them so long to "out" this? When I joined Tattle in the Summer she'd already been named ON HERE (if it is her they are talking about). I wondered whey she had been quiet since the weekend.

Reactions: 12
I absolutely
Just for the record, I really enjoyed MP’s changing rooms stories. It showed that she didn’t take herself too seriously. Maybe MP should have a try on of the pink boiler suit so she can take the piss out of that too.
I absolutely loved them too! She did me the world of good and is a great role model to her daughters.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.