MOD & FOD #9 Gifted loot, pink jumpsuit, I like to pair it with a clumpy boot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooohhhhh ....... it's all kicking off....at last!
Because I'm doing nothing but sitting on the sofa for a couple of hours today, I've actually spent time looking at who some of those involved in MOD/Alice's rants.....most of them don't follow MOD on insta....including MP. I wonder if this is new??. This seems quite telling as it's all about fake friendships...and not ones where you follow and mute! (good old Clemmie 2...she may even get a promotion up the ladder from all of this!)

Reactions: 9
Because I'm doing nothing but sitting on the sofa for a couple of hours today, I've actually spent time looking at who some of those involved in MOD/Alice's rants.....most of them don't follow MOD on insta....including MP. I wonder if this is new??. This seems quite telling as it's all about fake friendships...and not ones where you follow and mute! (good old Clemmie 2...she may even get a promotion up the ladder from all of this!)
Yes you’re right - I’ve just looked and MOD does not follow MP, and MP doesnt follow her either. That’s very telling. MP does follow FOD though. That sort of suggests, IMO, that MP did once follow MOD and has at some stage unfollowed her. MP, do spill, somehow.

Reactions: 9
Mother Pukka doesn’t follow MOD?
She certainly used to!

Reactions: 4
I'm only surprised it's taken so long for all her amazing, fierce, brave and amazing InstaMates to realise she has zero integrity. After all, she happily called her own husband a twit and threw him under the bus on here, using her 'AliceInWanderLust' alias.

Good old Gimmie, you always know she's got your back..........only problem is, she's apt to stick a knife in it if it raises her InstaProfile.

Reactions: 10
God, it really is the Wild West out there ... how can a group of ‘professional’ women descend into this? Beggars belief.

Reactions: 15
Oh duck, I have to go back to work soon. Can someone very kindly give me an update when I come back? I will be ever so grateful.

Reactions: 12
This is almost as good as a Sarah Ingham rant :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Maybe Clemmie;s magical pink jumpsuit will be able to shield her from all the tit that's rightly coming her way 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Love it...they are all as fake as they come, they are salespeople who will stamp on each other to get the deal...it’s all coming out now.

I reckon that more of them are on here in disguise, some are here simply to help build theis
brand. No such thing as bad publicity!!

Reactions: 6
Looks like they have all found out. That mummy smile, not so smug now, mother pukka, life with ivy coco etc.

I'm calling it now that mother pukka is the one that has to do the diplomatic thing and sort it all out and in a period of time mod has an Instagram break again but without giving reasons, something like being with family over Christmas (which would be a top tip for her anyway).

If they let this lie it says more about them than it does about her.

Before anyone says well you guys come on here to talk about them, none of us are pretending to be friends with them.
I can’t imagine Motherpukka rushing to help after the comments made. And the thing is she was foolish, if she had decided to defend her corner on here and justified the discussion surrounding use of their children and shady advertising, she could easily have done that without the seriously bitchy personal comments to her peers/friends. If she had wanted to be a MOD supporter she didn’t need to slag off everyone but herself.
The other thing you need to do is stand by your word. If she wasn’t so busy trying to grow her fringe out she might have thought about what she had done and tried to sort things out.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.