MOD & FOD #6 Hanging out with a secret nanny, doing admin on my fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had 5 small ones and when we went on holiday i have never had 2 seconds to myself to read a book ! A family holiday was for family time , not for FOB to look after the kids or a nanny to look after the kids . Shes a lazy witch that one ! Family holiday my arse

Edit to add - thought they was going away for FODS mental health ? Next up MOD will read all of these comments and get FOD to post how he wanted to let MOD have a well earned rest so he played with the kids ! 🙄

Reactions: 7
Phew, relieved to see she’s getting a well deserved break from not spending time with her children.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I had 5 small ones and when we went on holiday i have never had 2 seconds to myself to read a book ! A family holiday was for family time , not for FOB to look after the kids or a nanny to look after the kids . Shes a lazy witch that one ! Family holiday my arse

Edit to add - thought they was going away for FODS mental health ? Next up MOD will read all of these comments and get FOD to post how he wanted to let MOD have a well earned rest so he played with the kids ! 🙄
Or it will be her fan club stating that she deserves a break as a hard working one day a week shift midwife/jewellery flogger/author/Instagram influencer ( although according to her she influences no one 🙄) hard done to mother or perhaps they took one of those festival nannies with them 🤔

Reactions: 4
Or it will be her fan club stating that she deserves a break as a hard working one day a week shift midwife/jewellery flogger/author/Instagram influencer ( although according to her she influences no one 🙄) hard done to mother or perhaps they took one of those festival nannies with them 🤔
Kids club or onsite nanny, there’s no way they’d pay for childcare that actually knew the children to go with them!
I really hope her photo is just an insta joke and she’s really swimming with her kids or digging sandcastles because if that fame hungry self important child flogger is actually sat on a beach reading rather than spending time enjoying the kids she rarely sees, she should hang her head in shame. She doesn’t do bedtime, she uses those little ones solely for income purposes and she has no humility or thankfulness for anything in her privileged little life.

Reactions: 14
Kids club or onsite nanny, there’s no way they’d pay for childcare that actually knew the children to go with them!
I really hope her photo is just an insta joke and she’s really swimming with her kids or digging sandcastles because if that fame hungry self important child flogger is actually sat on a beach reading rather than spending time enjoying the kids she rarely sees, she should hang her head in shame. She doesn’t do bedtime, she uses those little ones solely for income purposes and she has no humility or thankfulness for anything in her privileged little life.
Nah it doesn’t bother her, I reckon when she gets flak she speaks to other child floggers er I mean instamums and gets the back up she craves from them, they will tell her there’s nothing wrong with selling your children’s childhood, that she deserves a break from them whilst on holiday and duck whatever anyone else thinks she’s a hero. She’s always lolling around reading books on holiday, she did it a while ago and someone slagged her off, cue hero worshippers running to defend her saying she needed nay deserved a break from her cash cows (children) so she could be all refreshed for them or some bollocks

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She didn’t need to post that picture , she could have stayed off the radar and enjoyed a break .

Not MoD 🙄, she adores the attention and the need from her fan girls hoping she replies to them

Reactions: 11
They're fucked. If it's a gifted holiday then they have to film to get content. If they paid for it then they need to get content so they can advertise that they paid for something. Either way they can't just enjoy the luxury of quality time with their kids. It's bleeping sad. I bet they both couldn't do a week of no content.

Reactions: 19
They're fucked. If it's a gifted holiday then they have to film to get content. If they paid for it then they need to get content so they can advertise that they paid for something. Either way they can't just enjoy the luxury of quality time with their kids. It's bleeping sad. I bet they both couldn't do a week of no content.
This, every time.

Reactions: 6
And that's the mess they are in. When you sell your soul, and your children, to the devil, people rightly expect transparency. Because Clemmie is just a bundle of deception, she is damned if she does and damned if she is she doesn't.
Repeat after me Clemmie. Every. Single. Thing....... Every. Single. Time. That is how transparency works. Own it. Embrace it.

Reactions: 12
She’s alive and reading at the beach, we can all stop worrying 😂View attachment 35427
That book is shite 😂

FoD will be on the childcare. "Hapless Dad on Holiday" will add SO much to his content... 🙄. Have they paid for this themselves as there's no fanfare about where they are off to along with an avalanche of #gifted holiday "essentials" that usually come with #gifted/#discounted trips? I mean, there's a first for everything right?
Honestly, if any of his ads are hapless dad ones they need reporting. Advertising guidelines have changed and can't do the sexist approach. So, anyone who follows them keep an eye and report. I can't follow them, she is just dreadful and he is so wet and has so many similes in his posts I just can't read them...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
[QUOTE="Babel, post: he is so wet and has so many similes in his posts I just can't read them...
[/QUOTE]
His stupid idiotic face ( yes I’m being bitchy)

Reactions: 1
Thought they were on holiday...why is he posting ads? Enjoy your break with your family and switch off. Like us regular people do if we are lucky to go away and who work normal jobs and still survive without 1000's of people knowing our every move.

Please. duck off.

• Heart
Thought they were on holiday...why is he posting ads? Enjoy your break with your family and switch off. Like us regular people do if we are lucky to go away and who work normal jobs and still survive without 1000's of people knowing our every move.

Please. duck off.
It’s not an ad? It’s a FOD classic ‘reach out’ and be relatable.... ugh all they do is moan.

Cliche after tired cliche...so depressing how many people lap up this lowest common denominator tit. Where’s the creativity FOD?

I'm surprised they haven't tried to get the girls into modelling now they are older
Am I the only person who thinks the twins aren’t that good looking? They’re just kids with
curly blond hair... get fuckin over it ...

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Hate the dress sense - kids are cute but my goodness you don’t get what you pay for (or beg for, or are paid to wear) on this account. Some of the clothes are just so weird for the kids... not to mention the price.

When will she tire of the jumper and long skirt look with trainers sticking out like she’s an extra on stranger things.

Can’t stand fod he looks so much older than his years.
Really really feel for those poor kids ... even for a posh middle class house surely the decor is a bit out there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Hands up, I’m totally jealous. I have read a handful of books since my kids have been born! Less than she is planning on getting though on her entire holiday. There is childcare involved, no?!

• Haha
Hands up, I’m totally jealous. I have read a handful of books since my kids have been born! Less than she is planning on getting though on her entire holiday. There is childcare involved, no?!
Never be jealous of these two fuckwits .. you have dignity... that is worth more than they’ll ever have

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Am I the only person who thinks the twins aren’t that good looking? They’re just kids with
curly blond hair... get fuckin over it ...
It’s definitely the blond curly hair part that pulls in the punters.

It’s definitely the blond curly hair part that pulls in the punters.
They are sweet like any young children, and identical twins are really eye catching. But they are very normal looking kids. As are the older girls. MOD would have them modelling if she could I’m sure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.