MOD & FOD #6 Hanging out with a secret nanny, doing admin on my fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d rather have none of what they have but know that my children are safe and happy. Rather than selling their childhood online. I can’t wait for the day parents stop thinking it’s ok to post their children’s lives on social media. I’d never allow a pic of my children online. They can decide when they are adults

Reactions: 13
Oh, come on now. They’re all FOD’s kids.

And we know this because MOD likes to harp on about how she was a teenage bride and mother (she wasn’t, she was in her twenties, but likes to make out she was barely out of school uniform before she was married and pregnant for some reason).

Reactions: 6
The younger 3 look so similar and the oldest doesn’t look like them at all. Maybe she has a different dad.
No no, you can corrrctly say gormless and shameless are soulless child sellers but paternity rumours are not on ( that’s what I think anyway)

Reactions: 18
Oh, come on now. They’re all FOD’s kids.

And we know this because MOD likes to harp on about how she was a teenage bride and mother (she wasn’t, she was in her twenties, but likes to make out she was barely out of school uniform before she was married and pregnant for some reason).
Sadly, for the oldest, Gormless IS her father.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The children are all clones of him. This is why they are very normal looking. The middle one resembles MOD a little but clearly Hooper genes are strongest.

So what are we thinking? Have they actually paid for a holiday themselves and taken a break from social media 😱 or are they being sneaky and making it look that way when in reality they’re still spending the holiday shoving phones in their kids faces but just holding off uploading till they get back...

Reactions: 5
So what are we thinking? Have they actually paid for a holiday themselves and taken a break from social media 😱 or are they being sneaky and making it look that way when in reality they’re still spending the holiday shoving phones in their kids faces but just holding off uploading till they get back...
I reckon it’s an ad with specific squares and posts which they will do but are going to TRY to maintain a silence on platforms due to criticism...

Reactions: 9
FoD will still be snap shot happy ‘just in case’ there’s anything Insta worthy , he won’t be able to contain himself.

MoD will be engrossed in whatever she’s doing and giving zero fucks as long as her children and Simon don’t bother her, she needs that all important “me time” after all.

Reactions: 10
..... think it would seriously undermine any notion of transparency and professionalism if it does prove to be some #ad stunt. But they have such form that it wouldn't be a surprise.
From today's Times:

Attachments

Reactions: 2
..... think it would seriously undermine any notion of transparency and professionalism if it does prove to be some #ad stunt. But they have such form that it wouldn't be a surprise.
From today's Times:
😁I follow an allotment cat on Twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
😁I follow an allotment cat on Twitter.
I follow some wonderful insta/twitter accounts, mostly cooking and gardening ...... just not the ones shamelessly using guilt/emotional pressure to flog crap.
When I showed MoD's page to the NHS professional in my family, their first reaction was that having your phone with you on the ward is a disciplinary matter. St Clemmie is shameless in exploiting her one day a fortnight role as a blatant sales prop.

Reactions: 10
They will definitely be filming and taking photos whether it's an ad or not. They can't not do content.

Reactions: 5
I follow some wonderful insta/twitter accounts, mostly cooking and gardening ...... just not the ones shamelessly using guilt/emotional pressure to flog crap.
When I showed MoD's page to the NHS professional in my family, their first reaction was that having your phone with you on the ward is a disciplinary matter. St Clemmie is shameless in exploiting her one day a fortnight role as a blatant sales prop.
That's interesting about the phone.

I follow people like you do, cooking, baking, gardening, plus a few stylists and antique dealer accounts, some travellers and tour guides and a few cafes, restaurants and hotels and some specific animal/dog accounts.

Reactions: 4
Hi! I’ve been a bit of a lurker the past couple of days since joining this forum, it’s so refreshing!
I have to agree with this. I have a couple of close family members who are NHS HCP and the fact that MOD can swan around the ward filming / taking photos as content is absolutely unprofessional. They were aghast that this would be condoned by KCH. I despair, I really do.

66FF2731-51E0-4E74-B0C1-A0C59411B4E3.jpeg

After the whole fringe chat on stories a couple of days ago, she managed to get some freebie headbands. That’s what it was all about , wasn’t it?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.