MOD & FOD #6 Hanging out with a secret nanny, doing admin on my fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Placenta wouldn’t be going into a clinical waste bag if someone was keeping it for capsules etc. Although still maybe not carried down a corridor!

Reactions: 3
It was an insta gold post as she gained over 1000 comments and so fantastic engagement. Of course she responded to very few.
It must be very frustrating for Clemmie because she really just wants to be famous and have loads of nice free stuff and be important but it’s the twin posts and midwifery that get the likes and engagement. Podcast post 4000 likes, twins 55000 likes, she has to keep popping them in there to keep her figures boosted and push that earning power.
True. It’s like they’re now in this weird situation that they gained followers because they were so relatable. Tired parents, NHS worker etc. But now the lifestyle they live is unobtainable to many. They have to pretend they’re still just like us civilians but it all feels a bit off and staged.

Those poor little girls. I imagine little blonde twin girls are a paedophiles dream 🤢

Reactions: 4
Her story yesterday though... how many arguments are normal on the way to an airport?... well in your house Clemmie with your attitude and constant bitching and sniping, and FODs passive aggressive running commentary and trying to get shots for the gram, I’d imagine quite a few arguments would be normal.
For the rest of us very few as we’d all be so excited to be going on a relatively rare holiday with the family we want to go on holiday with, that we’d all be in good moods...

Can’t wait for the FOD run down of trying to go on holiday with a vulva that packs more than royalty and smaller vulvas that can’t be detached from their screens like limpets on a beachside rock and even smaller vulvas that are akin to herding cats and squeezing eels into a sandwich box whilst lying on the floor peeling #gifted wallpaper off the wall so mummy can get more free gifted wallpaper.
Gosh it’s going to be enlightening.

How do the gifted clothes fit in the gifted suitcases with the gifted devices and the gifted car seats and head to the gifted flight for the ad holiday. Must be so stressful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Can’t help but wonder if they’re having a screen free holiday? A chance for FOD to practice what he preaches and have a private family holiday with quality time spent together.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely if it’s a gifted holiday then they’d need to be posting about it? If I’m a holiday company I’d want ‘in the moment’ content and not a sum up after the fact.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Surely if it’s a gifted holiday then they’d need to be posting about it? If I’m a holiday company I’d want ‘in the moment’ content and not a sum up after the fact.
Just wait... it will come. She’s already festering with annoyance that she has to declare.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
He just has a face ( when he thinks he is being hilarious) that you’d never tire of slapping and as for her well 🤷‍♀️ I think the smallest are a gravy train they are riding until they start having too much to say for themselves as let’s face it normal parental discipline has been thrown out of the window for content for the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm surprised they haven't tried to get the girls into modelling now they are older
If they did modelling, there would be contracts and the money would go to the girls. If they do it all through Instagram then the OD’s can pocket all the money

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
That the idea of Clemmie Hooper being sponsored by a formula company is even slightly credible should be very alarming to the NMC and Kings. At my hospital they weren't allowed to even talk about formula during antenatal classes although i imagine you could discuss it during individual midwife appointments. I think MOD is undermining Kings' integrity.

Reactions: 4
Surely only a week or at most 10 days - even private schools will be back 4th or 5th September.

Reactions: 2
I’d love to know how she has the time..when I’m on holiday with 2 under 5 I get no peace!! Has she got a secret nanny with her!
FoD will be on the childcare. "Hapless Dad on Holiday" will add SO much to his content... 🙄. Have they paid for this themselves as there's no fanfare about where they are off to along with an avalanche of #gifted holiday "essentials" that usually come with #gifted/#discounted trips? I mean, there's a first for everything right?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seriously, if I had their following I'd take the holidays but dictate: 2 pics/vids a day to be posted on return.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.