MOD & FOD #6 Hanging out with a secret nanny, doing admin on my fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are both on the edge, looking jaded without energy. They can't even take an insta break on holiday. Imagine that?

Reactions: 3
Once again Clemmie is at her petulant, foot-stamping best/worst. No engagement, no self-awareness, just her nasty little outbursts. Clemmie, imagine your daughters are following you (anonymously) - do you really want them to see you behaving so badly?
And as for inventing work stories just for engagement - oh dear! Given that your primary focus is over consumption and flaunting your wealth, the very least you could do is just turn up occasionally, do your job and not use it as just another sales pitch.

...... and for the love of God, try, just try being transparent. Every. Single. Time. You are an influencer. You make your living as a salesperson. Own it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Shall we start a book on where they’ve jetted off to?

Portugal
Greece
Italy
Croatia

What d’you all reckon?

Reactions: 3
I reckon St Clemmie is not liked by whoever does her rota. Works one shift a week and is given it the day before they go on holiday 😂 not really the done thing when doing rotas.
Wonder if they’ve taken nannies on holiday 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 8
The pile up on FOD’s latest post is an absolute embarrassment. Have any of these women matured past adolescence? Given how lazy Clemmie is I wonder if she’s outsourced Instagram commenting to Anya because that’s about the age range I would expect from these petty, defensive remarks. She certainly doesn’t seem to be able to take her own advice of “if you don’t like it, keep scrolling” and neither does her alcoholic friend girl gang whatever. Congrats ladies on being spectacularly crappy role models for your kids.

Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t worry because it absolutely didn’t happen
As a midwife I have to say -
A placenta is delivered straight into a tray and then put into a clinical waste bag. Both the tray and bag can be easily held with one hand. The other hand could quite easily hoik some trousers up. Plus you just wouldn’t just be wandering around carrying a placenta in the corridors. It makes no sense at all. Absolute bollocks. As people here have astutely said it is just done to make her more relatable/ seem like a lovely hardworking NHS midwife.
And that is so that she can continue with the elaborate marketing campaign the ODs have going. So irritating.

I don’t know how her managers allow it. To take photos in scrubs, on hospital property. I really don’t know how she gets away with it.

Also if someone has made a complaint to the NMC (this wont be the first she’s had). Would you not be a bit embarrassed and apologetic? Her response is absolutely unbelievable.

She’s been getting away with this behaviour for ages thinking she’s above it all. She’s not. It will all come to a hideous head I fear. Also slightly gleeful because she deserves to be called to account for her actions

Reactions: 34
A placenta is delivered straight into a tray and then put into a clinical waste bag. Both the tray and bag can be easily held with one hand. The other hand could quite easily hoik some trousers up. Plus you just wouldn’t just be wandering around carrying a placenta in the corridors. It makes no sense at all. Absolute bollocks. As people here have astutely said it is just done to make her more relatable/ seem like a lovely hardworking NHS midwife.
And that is so that she can continue with the elaborate marketing campaign the ODs have going. So irritating.

I don’t know how her managers allow it. To take photos in scrubs, on hospital property. I really don’t know how she gets away with it.

Also if someone has made a complaint to the NMC (this wont be the first she’s had). Would you not be a bit embarrassed and apologetic? Her response is absolutely unbelievable.

She’s been getting away with this behaviour for ages thinking she’s above it all. She’s not. It will all come to a hideous head I fear. Also slightly gleeful because she deserves to be called to account for her actions
Also a midwife and agree wholeheartedly with everything you’re saying. You’re very polite, I think she’s an arse!

Reactions: 24

My first thought was that transporting the placenta is a one handed job!!! Hold your scrubs up and tie them tighter woman!

Reactions: 7
I think MOD gave terrible breastfeeding advice in her book that contravenes guidance. I can't check because I gave the book to charity. It was so awful I didn't even want to pass it on to pregnant friends.
Yes!!! I was so wound up by the shockingly crap ‘advice’ about breastfeeding in that dog tit book. She basically suggested breast milk and formula are essentially the same. They’re really not. And this is exactly what formula companies try to convince us.

She suggested that breastfeeding would be incredibly difficult and traumatic. I’m sure she also advocated dummy use.

I get why she tries to give this ‘balanced’ view of feeding your baby but as a midwife she just can’t give out information like that.

It’s like the issue around the woman’s health ‘expert’ podcast about declining ultrasound scans. Again Clemmie you’re a midwife so you have to be exceedingly careful with the info given out. You can’t just spout an opinion that isn’t evidence based.

And especially not expect to get called out on it. And then when you are called out on it get all crappy.

As someone here rightly said the fact Clemmies pictured in scrubs and the interviewee was an ‘expert’ it gives it a credibility. She didn’t give a balanced view.

I think Clemmie isn’t very insightful or reflective.

That book was so awful. And enraged me with the terrible advice like to buy a leather jacket. And all the instamums giving ‘advice’. I also gave my copy away.

I really wanted to like that book but my real disillusionment with Clemmie started with the book

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes!!! I was so wound up by the shockingly crap ‘advice’ about breastfeeding in that dog tit book. She basically suggested breast milk and formula are essentially the same. They’re really not. And this is exactly what formula companies try to convince us.

She suggested that breastfeeding would be incredibly difficult and traumatic. I’m sure she also advocated dummy use.

I get why she tries to give this ‘balanced’ view of feeding your baby but as a midwife she just can’t give out information like that.

It’s like the issue around the woman’s health ‘expert’ podcast about declining ultrasound scans. Again Clemmie you’re a midwife so you have to be exceedingly careful with the info given out. You can’t just spout an opinion that isn’t evidence based.

And especially not expect to get called out on it. And then when you are called out on it get all crappy.

As someone here rightly said the fact Clemmies pictured in scrubs and the interviewee was an ‘expert’ it gives it a credibility. She didn’t give a balanced view.

I think Clemmie isn’t very insightful or reflective.

That book was so awful. And enraged me with the terrible advice like to buy a leather jacket. And all the instamums giving ‘advice’. I also gave my copy away.

I really wanted to like that book but my real disillusionment with Clemmie started with the book
There’s no money to be made from breastmilk. She probably had an undeclared sponsorship with Cow & Gate, wouldn’t surprise me in the least.

Reactions: 11
The BFing thing is ridiculous as there are photos of her plastered all over Kings as part of a breastfeeding campaign.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Without being accused of sticking up for her again (as previous) do you not have to take your placenta into the sluice to check and then bag it up?? I always had to walk down the corridor carrying a placenta in a plastic bowl! However, totally agree it's a one handed job.

Reactions: 2
Without being accused of sticking up for her again (as previous) do you not have to take your placenta into the sluice to check and then bag it up?? I always had to walk down the corridor carrying a placenta in a plastic bowl! However, totally agree it's a one handed job.
Where I work we check the placenta in the room and then tip it into in a clinical waste bag and carry that to the sluice. It’s put in a big clinical waste box full of placentas (or placentae!) Smells delightful in the summer 😂

Yeah I guess different hospitals will do this process differently. Fair point.

The whole thing just felt really staged to me. Plus all the comments from other health care professionals sharing their experiences underneath that won’t get a like or response from her.

It bothers me that she uses being a midwife in such a cynical way

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

It was an insta gold post as she gained over 1000 comments and so fantastic engagement. Of course she responded to very few.
It must be very frustrating for Clemmie because she really just wants to be famous and have loads of nice free stuff and be important but it’s the twin posts and midwifery that get the likes and engagement. Podcast post 4000 likes, twins 55000 likes, she has to keep popping them in there to keep her figures boosted and push that earning power.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.