MOD & FOD #5 Don't be fooled by the crap that I flog, I'm still I'm still Clemmie from the blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 30211

Aaaand it begins - do you want me to start with the comments??

Joint income of these 3 (no idea who the other smug ones are) - £600k+??? Assume they blog/are influencers - who isn’t these days??
Glitter ✅ sequins ✅ rainbow tassels ✅ pom poms ✅ reusable plastic cup ✅ "having an amazing time facial expression" with the eyes hidden so you can't see what they really think ✅

perfect instagram pic for a basic instamum

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So I was reading some of the comments on MODs photo and someone commented that they saw the photo being taken. So I went on her Instagram and there’s a video of the act they were watching, if you look closely in the bottom left corner you can see the twins playing with a lady wearing an orange T-shirt that says “Feckelss festival nanny”. So yeah, that’s how they go to a festival with 4 kids and have a great time with their mates, they have nanny

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
So I was reading some of the comments on MODs photo and someone commented that they saw the photo being taken. So I went on her Instagram and there’s a video of the act they were watching, if you look closely in the bottom left corner you can see the twins playing with a lady wearing an orange T-shirt that says “Feckelss festival nanny”. So yeah, that’s how they go to a festival with 4 kids and have a great time with their mates, they have nanny
Ha😁 just went over and had a nosey , bet she wasn’t expecting that to come out . Oh Clem , there’s no hiding place on social media is there 😉

Reactions: 12
They are Freckles Festival Nannies, £30 an hour...you hire them at Bestival.
"Oh and leave the screens at home".....because we have a nanny to entertain them anyway!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh yes, there she is... Freckles Festival Nanny! 😂😂😂
Not much of an atmosphere is there! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Occupation?? .... ‘Festival Nanny’

duck me ... I’ve seen it all now

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Only £25 an hour in advance! 😂😂😂 FOD didn’t mention that in his festival low down tips
I bet they got a good discount for many bookings over the entire weekend or it's all for free as part of their performance backage just like their VIP accomodation is. But hey they're just a relatable family that never go out of their way to mislead and deceive ;)

In a way it's a shame they've been outed already here as they'll know they can't lie about it as they would usually.

What’s NDA?

We are just like you guys, can’t afford to fly to France, but pay £100’s on festival nannies 😂😂
Non disclosure agreement, in celeb world it's standard practice for everyone from the nanny to the gardener.

Reactions: 11
I bet they got a good discount for many bookings over the entire weekend or it's all for free as part of their performance backage just like their VIP accomodation is. But hey they're just a relatable family that never go out of their way to mislead and deceive ;)

In a way it's a shame they've been outed already here as they'll know they can't lie about it as they would usually.

Non disclosure agreement, in celeb world it's standard practice for everyone from the nanny to the gardener.
😂😂 I notice in comments that they got a tent but nothing in it. (Except probably beds 😜) they will need childcare for their ‘set’. God it is so cringe.

Reactions: 6
Festival Nanny??? Oh, how hilarious. What a totes amazing, special, family time they're having with their children. Oh no, wait...

Talk about being caught red-handed (or, is that 'orange t-shirted').

I think I can hear Clemmie's wails of fury and the gnashing of her giant teeth, from here
😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is it a Non Disclosure Agreement?
I have heard it all now , it’s a wanky festival full of Instamums and regular folk . What’s to hide? FoD throwing up , a row between the Mamas or Clemmie T constipated in the loo ? Hardly going to make the sidebar of shame .

Festival Nanny??? Oh, how hilarious. What a totes amazing, special, family time they're having with their children. Oh no, wait...

Talk about being caught red-handed (or, is that 'orange t-shirted').

I think I can hear Clemmie's wails of fury and the gnashing of her giant teeth, from here
😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬
❤😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.