MOD & FOD #5 Don't be fooled by the crap that I flog, I'm still I'm still Clemmie from the blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the nanny letting the twin watch an iPad???
It's a clipboard, I bet these pricey festival nannies ethos is all about no screen time.

They're all sold out for evening seasions, I hope everyone has booked their hangover nanny before that sells out 😆

This Nany company has training sessions at babington house, so very Instagram.

Screenshot_2019-07-26-20-50-24-492_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Let me get this right ..... a midwife hires a festival nanny - someone she as never met in her life - to be in charge of her children ??

Reactions: 12
It's a clipboard, I bet these pricey festival nannies ethos is all about no screen time.

They're all sold out for evening seasions, I hope everyone has booked their hangover nanny before that sells out 😆

This Nany company has training sessions at babington house, so very Instagram.

View attachment 30268
The nannies my family hire are trained for events and in the evenings they had them altogether with snacks watching a movie. They had games and dress up earlier in the day. I found the issue was, my kids didn’t know these women trying to play with them.

Reactions: 3
I’m a lurker on this thread but had to comment on the babysitter situation... ffs! Absolutely no mention of that from either MOD or FOD!
Bet they’ll put a post up soon as damage limitation and make it seem like they’ve been planning to post about the babysitting service the whole time... yeah right 😂

Even though it is hilarious I do find it scary how easily identified the twin was with the babysitter. I wouldn’t sell my kids childhoods for all money/freebies/bbqs in the world

Reactions: 10
Let me get this right ..... a midwife hires a festival nanny - someone she as never met in her life - to be in charge of her children ??
Yes, at a festival with thousands of people who will recognise their precious toddlers. A family festival, mind, for “family time”.

FOMOD aren’t even in that video, but their precious money-making twins are... with a stranger.

Talk about being utterly outed.

Reactions: 10
I imagine they are fully qualified. It’s like taking your child to a childminder you aren’t going to meet them and get to know them fully before hand or a nursery nurse, same thing. Only difference I think is its a busy busy place and I would get nervous not knowing fully where they are at all times but I wouldn’t sell my children’s image to a million random people either; I think wisely before sharing pictures with my 15 Instagram followers even though I know all of them.

Reactions: 4
I’m a lurker on this thread but had to comment on the babysitter situation... ffs! Absolutely no mention of that from either MOD or FOD!
Bet they’ll put a post up soon as damage limitation and make it seem like they’ve been planning to post about the babysitting service the whole time... yeah right 😂

Even though it is hilarious I do find it scary how easily identified the twin was with the babysitter. I wouldn’t sell my kids childhoods for all money/freebies/bbqs in the world
So true. They are so identifiable. I remember people questioning her when they’d seen them with a nanny at the zoo. Whereas most kids at the zoo you wouldn’t have a clue. There’s lots of nannies at the zoo I go to, and I have no idea who’s kids they are!!

Reactions: 2
It just adds to the image of Clemmie palming off the kids so she can party.

I know Simon is also equally responsible for their care but Clemmie’s desire to go on the lash takes centre stage over his because she’s always doing it.

Reactions: 8
I feel so sorry for the twins. I bet the only contact they’ve had with their parents is their Dad snapping them sleeping in a cart, a cart the nanny put them in, for cuteness kudos.

Reactions: 7
I imagine they are fully qualified. It’s like taking your child to a childminder you aren’t going to meet them and get to know them fully before hand or a nursery nurse, same thing. Only difference I think is its a busy busy place and I would get nervous not knowing fully where they are at all times but I wouldn’t sell my children’s image to a million random people either; I think wisely before sharing pictures with my 15 Instagram followers even though I know all of them.
08503437-CF89-4A25-A6F1-357E11DAC9B9.png

Hmm. Highly trained 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The hypocrisy is unreal! Stories and grid posts about how to do festivals with kids. It was bad enough he'd used all those screens after flogging screen restrictive tech last week, but they are using a nanny too! There's no AD disclosure on their posts even though we all know they're working with Camp Craptival. Why do they think they are such shining beacons of parenting? What's the point in their twins even being there if this is what they do with them? Hardly wholesome family memories being made?! They would have absolutely no right to request that video be removed. They are public accounts, public personas & have exploited their poor children for money to the point that potentially 1.6million followers could spot them a mile off. How would they feel if a follower approached their child & started chatting to them as if they know them? That's the relationship they have potentially created with their followers by pretending to be their mates, to be just like them, to gain their trust in order to flog them not treatment, babysitting apps, holidays, Renault cars, cruises, kitchens, BBQs & whatever else offers them cold hard cash. It's such a frightening safety risk to take. Deary me, what will it take for influencers to care about their children's safety

Reactions: 15
I’ve always thought the idea of taking kids to a festival utter hell. Unless it’s a kids only one that finishes at 5pm or something.

But in no way would I go to a festival with small children and enjoy it. Drinking and putting them in a cart to sleep.

I know others think that fine, but for me it is a nope.

And the first post about the nanny, I thought it said Feckless Nanny - that would be an amazing name 😂

Reactions: 12
Someone should trademark *Feckless Nannies*, it’s a hoot! ... and they’d be inundated with London Mamas wanting the service 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched the video, pretty sure the blonde directly next to the nanny is NSSN. I wonder if the mamas have collectively hired a nanny or two?

Reactions: 1
Also, I’ve seen a few instamums doing ads for babysitting services - Bubble I think it’s called?
To be fair I can’t remember the MOFOD advertising them but others have... I just can’t imagine using an app to find a babysitter 🤔 surely you’d want to meet them first and get recommendations from people you actually know?
Might just be me but doesn’t sit well.

Reactions: 3
Oh, but these aren't just any festival nannies, these are BABINGTON HOUSE trained festival nannies, yah? So, they're like rilly, rilly cool, yah? They've got like rilly cool names like Hetty, Sabine & Noushka so you just know that they're, like, the right sort of nanny, yah?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.