MOD & FOD #5 Don't be fooled by the crap that I flog, I'm still I'm still Clemmie from the blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So here’s how to do a festival guys a la MOFOD:

* no screens (get a #gifted nanny or pay £25 an hour for some strangers at a strange festival to watch your beloved children)
You can use screens in the car, hypocrites like that.
*let the routine go (get a nanny)
* don’t take too much stuff (fill your car ready to fill the #gifted tent)
* get free tickets (it really is soo much cheaper and less stressful this way)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
FOD story shows one of the twins asleep in one of those pull along cart things, twin goes to remove ear defender, MOD’s hand rushes in to stop her ..can’t have her waking up!! 😂😂😂
LOL, if the twins don't nap all day, how would they do the comical, they won't go to sleep footage all evening :rolleyes::unsure:;)

Reactions: 5
Ah FOD you didn't mention when doing your 'rider' requirements on IG story the other night that a feckless freckles nanny was required when attending a festival 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well at least they haven't dragged actual nanny along to look after the kids, which they did last year.

• Wow
The festival nanny thing is hilarious, MOD will hate that's been caught on camera. The nannies may sign a NDA but other festival goers haven't, and they can hardly complain that another instagram account has posted an image of their children when they both plaster their kids all over the internet themselves.

Reactions: 13
Ah FOD you didn't mention when doing your 'rider' requirements on IG story the other night that a feckless nanny was required when attending a festival 🤔
Can you just imagine the piss taking behind all this? Are MOFOD known in the industry as musical influencers? I honestly thought they’d be doing a set of bants and chat, I’m so embarrassed for them that they’ve agreed to be dj’s. It just shows how incredibly self important they are. If someone asked me and my husband to dj, I’d be declining.

When Clemmie took the call the correct response should’ve been

‘Ehh hellair, yes I am Mother of Daughters, a set? What chatting midwifery? Oh a set with Father of Daughters? You do know I am a pretend midwife and I have actual blue scrubs AND a badge? You do. Ahh well really I actually try to make people buy thing they don’t need and Simon well, he’s erm, really he’s just a bit of a nob. Yes yes I know HE. Has a bleeping million followers but he got most of them from me and the others are just their kids. I do have loads, people think I’m really cool, I got a free kitchen and some pink tiles which I don’t really like but I’ll get them ripped out in a year and they can burn with the wallpaper I had put in for a laugh 🤭 honestly fml. You wouldn’t believe it, any way yah, free tickets, tent and nanny? duck it darling we’ll do it, whatever you want. Can’t wait’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The nanny vid is hilarious. Funny how they forgot to mention their help.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
And why the NDA? Does that show the calibre of clientele at Camp Bestival? The pseudo insta famous who like to think they're more important than they are.

Reactions: 6
And why the NDA? Does that show the calibre of clientele at Camp Bestival? The pseudo insta famous who like to think they're more important than they are.
My middle class close relatives who had their wedding abroad, hired a similar team of nannies. I imagine they do weddings, parties and festivals. The reality was some young girls trying desperately to stop the kids whining too much to go back to their parents.

Where is this video. I can't see it on either of their stories?
It's not, someone has posted a comment on MOD's post saying they saw the pic being taken, the vid is on her account, it's purely accidental, they're just watching the band but one of the twins is caught on camera with the 'Nanny'.

Reactions: 3
Where is this video. I can't see it on either of their stories?

If Clemmie has replied to this person and not got the video removed I take it she's ok with it? It's pretty scary for kids that are broadcast to over a million people to be so recognisable. I can't see how these family influencers can carry on.

Reactions: 6
Wow. I can understand booking a nanny for the evening if you want to head out for a bit of grown up night time fun, but have one throughout the day?? That's rather lazy parenting.

Reactions: 8

If Clemmie has replied to this person and not got the video removed I take it she's ok with it? It's pretty scary for kids that are broadcast to over a million people to be so recognisable. I can't see how these family influencers can carry on.
When she realises it’s here I bet she asks the lady to take it down. With some bullshittery like their safety... 😂😂 yeah Clemmie of course

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is the nanny letting the twin watch an iPad???

When she realises it’s here I bet she asks the lady to take it down. With some bullshittery like their safety... 😂😂 yeah Clemmie of course
Yeah, because it's not like we don't all know exactly what their daughters look like anyway (us, and literally a million other strangers).

• Wow
  • Haha
FOD's posted footage on his own stories with other festival goers in the background including children, is he going to remove that too?

She’s wearing a scamp@dude monstrosity, they’ve commented how great the jump suit is... hmm #ad??
And on that note, these guys got all upset about their ideas being nicked and all the mamas went totally cray. But this
EC2D9055-06E9-48DB-B971-9EF7FE6F0B01.jpeg

They’ve flipping gone and nicked the colour blind test sight pictures!! It’s bad in the opticians, it’s worse walking round a wankival.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.